We’ve stopped.
-你们能往后退点吗 -我们向后退
-Would you back off? -We’re backing off.
你们想干什么 伤害他吗
What are you trying to do, injure him?
毛瑟指挥官的学员从不擅自离岗 长官
Comdt. Mauser’s cadetsnever abandon their posts, sir!
跟某些学员不一样 长官
Unlike some cadets I might mention, sir!
我的妈呀
Holy cow!
马霍尼 随便谁 我需要帮助
Mahoney, somebody, I need help.
听着 餐馆工人们
Listen, the busboys…
正拿枪指着我的鼻子
are shooting my nose.
你听见了吗 那是真的吗
Did you read that? Was that for real?
我们听见了 长官
We heard it. Sir?
-也许我们应该去看一看 -那评估怎么办
-Maybe we better check it out. -What about the evaluation?
我的一个孩子可能正遭遇麻烦 让评估见鬼去吧
One of my boys may be in trouble.Screw the evaluation.
我喜欢听你说脏话 长官
I love it when you talk dirty, sir.
马霍尼也许觉得他跟我们一样傻
Mahoney must thinkhe’s as dumb as we are.
-我们不会爱上那个废物的 -没错
-We’re not gonna fall for that stuff. -Yeah.
他肯定拼命想作弄我们
He must be getting desperate,trying to sucker us with that crap.
好 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
把手举起来 这是抢劫
Get your hands in the air. It’s a stickup!
如果有麻烦了 巴克斯特会通知我们
If there was trouble,Baxter would let us know.
抓住他们
Take them, boys.
你敢碰它
Don’t you touch that.
不 别拿那个勇气勋章
No, not the one for bravery.
那就是游艇俱乐部
There’s the Yacht Club.
我们怎么过去 中士
How are we gonna get there, Sergeant?
你包在紧身潜水衣里好看吗
How do you look in a wet suit?
想活命就把钱跟珠宝都交出来
Hand over your money and jewelsand nobody gets hurt!
你别想逃脱惩罚 我是州长
You’ll never get away with this.I’m the Governor.
州长 你们听见了吗 啊 我们抓住州长了
The Governor? Did you hear that, boys?We got the Governor.
你肯定会伤透你母亲的心
You must be breaking your mother’s heart.
你怎么不去问她 她就在那边
Why don’t you ask her?She’s right over there.
噢 她很象你
She looks like you.
伙计们集♥合♥ 我们的麻烦来了
Gather our boys. We got trouble coming!
散开 散开
Spread out.
呼叫不到巴克斯特
I can’t get Baxter.
码头那好象出事了 就在那下个路口右转
Something’s going on at the marina.Right over there. Take the next right.
放松点 你有权保持沉默
Just relax.You’ve got the right to remain silent.
-你开过了 -这不允许
-You passed it. -They’re not yielding.
-向右转 -不成啊
-Pull over to the right. -Yield!
你又过了 在那右转
You’re missing it. There goes the right.
我们坐的是警车 这不能右转
We’re in a police carand they’re not yielding.
快走
Move!
停下 救命 马霍尼
Stop. Hold it. Mahoney!
警♥察♥ 快停下
Police officer. Stop right there!
凯伦 我去追州长
Karen, I’m going after the Governor.
-你还好吗 -很好
-Are you okay? -Yes.
-你穿着潜水衣真漂亮 -你也是
-You do look good in a wet suit. -So do you.
不许动
Freeze!
把枪扔掉
Drop it!
向前走 让我的日子好过些
Go ahead. Make my day…
废物
punk!
不许动 警官
Freeze, cop!
倒霉
Trouble.
[日语]万岁
Banzai!
噢 我不是有意打你的
I didn’t mean to hit you.
我恨你
I hate you.
靠岸
Pull over.
马霍尼 还好吧
Mahoney, you all right?
好 接着追
I’m okay. Just keep going.
给我让开 老东西
Get out of my way, old man.
嘿 马霍尼有麻烦了 我们走
Mahoney’s in trouble. Let’s go!
收到
You got it.
学监 你是个白♥痴♥
Proctor, you’re an idiot.
你生下来就是白♥痴♥你这辈子都是个白♥痴♥
You were born an idiot,you’ll always be an idiot.
潜水
Dive.
快点 学监
Move it, Proctor.
我划这边 你划那边
I got this side,you paddle on the other side.
停下
Hold it!
你还好吗 长官
You okay, sir?
当心
Look out.
咱们谈谈
Let’s talk.
-还好吗 -用帮忙吗
-You okay? -You need help?
-州长呢 州长
-Where’s the Governor? -Governor!
别动 脓包
Don’t move, dirtbag!
一切都好 我们再来一次
All right! Can we go again?
我要感谢所有队员的帮助
I’d like to thank all the membersof my racing team for their assistance.
我不会赢得这座奖杯 如果
I couldn’t have won….
没有我众多杰出的警校讲师
…without the help of mymany wonderful instructors…
和众多优秀学员的帮助
and my many fine cadets.
感谢所有的人
Thanks to all…
这所学校将继续发扬它的传统
this academywill carry on its fine tradition.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!