Let’s go!
快点 你们这些泥桶 我要是能保持这种速度 你们也能
Come on, you sludge buckets.If I can keep up this pace, so can you.
快点 你们这些大蛆
Let’s go, maggots.
一个好警♥察♥总是时刻做好准备的一个好警♥察♥了解城市的每一条街道
A good cop is always prepared.A good cop knows the city streets.
-赫奇斯你还好吗 -他没事
-Are you gonna be all right, Hedges? -He’ll be okay.
-我能帮您什么忙吗 -不用了 我们到了
-Can I help you with anything? -No, we’re here now.
-再见 赫奇斯 -我得输液了
-Bye, Hedges. -I’ll have to be fed intravenously.
先躺下吧
Just lie down.
这是什么
What is this?
我的床 从新德里弄来的
It’s my bed. I pick up in New Delhi.
Posture-o-pedic 对后背很好
Posture -o -pedic. Very good for back.
喂
Hello?
是谁
Who is that?
想借我的香波使使吗
Do you want to, like,borrow my shampoo?
站住 说出你的编号♥
Freeze! Identify yourself.
是我 斯威特查克
It’s me, Mr. Sweetchuck.
我看你好像要逃跑 先生
You look like a manwho’s going AWOL to me, mister.
是的 我烦透了有室友的生活那就是头野兽
Yeah, I am. I’m tired of having a roommatethat’s an animal!
我在家的时候要比现在快乐得多
I was happier when I was at homegetting mugged!
看着我的眼睛 告诉你要放弃
You look me in the eyeand tell me you’re quitting!
别怕 我会照着你
Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you.
给我个机会
You give me a chance…
我会把你变成一个真正的男人
and I’ll make you into a man.
无论是否会把你折腾死
Even if it kills you.
感觉好点了吗 我们走吧
Feel good? Let’s go.
士兵们
Sergeant.
一招好的出腿
A good kick may be all that stands…
往往将你的重要器官从
between you and the excruciating pain…
142加仑的子弹碎片带来的极度痛苦中解救出来
of a.357 magnum slugshredding your vital organs.
法克勒 上来
Fackler! You’re up.
柯克兰
Kirkland!
泽得
Zed!
-斯威特查克 -斯威特查克 那句话怎么说来着
-Sweetchuck! -Sweetchuck, what’s the word?
-杀死他们 -再说一遍
-Kill. -Let me hear it again.
-杀死他们 -好 冲
-Kill. -Now go for it!
谁出的好主意在这儿见面
Whose bright idea was it to meet here?
是我的好主意
It was my bright idea.
景色真棒 对吧 长官
This is some beautiful view, isn’t it, sir?
城市里闪烁的灯光 夜空中点点的繁星
The twinkling lights of the city,stars in the heavens…
明月当头
the moon in the sky.
还有睡眠精灵[Sandman] 从一个屋顶飞到另一个屋顶
And Mr. Sandman flyingfrom rooftop to rooftop.
啊 在哪
Where?
该死的 那是什么
What the hell is that?
把这个狗东西给我 事情怎么样
Give me this damn thing.Well, how’d it go?
委员会当即觉得我们已无可救药
The committee knew right awaywe were hopeless.
很好
Good.
现在我要你们把警校学员们带到市区
Now, I want you guysto take the cadets downtown…
去干些实地工作
for some fieldwork.
不成 学员必须在第十周后才能实习
We can’t do that. Cadets don’t gointo the field till after their tenth week.
-他们还不具备那种能力 -我当然知道 你个白♥痴♥
-They’re not ready for anything like that. -I know that, you moron.
这就是整个计划下周 评估团就要到那里了
That’s the whole idea. Next week, theevaluation committee is gonna be there.
-噢 我明白了 长官 -我可不信
-I get it, sir. -I doubt it.
对不起 长官
Sorry, sir.
那个时候我也会去 看着拉♥萨♥尔的宝贝儿们出丑
I’m gonna be therewhen Lassard’s guys screw up.
你们俩人要保证让他们出丑 明白了吗
You guys make sure they screw up. Get it?
-是 长官 -嗯 很好
-Yes, sir. -Good.
揍他
Punch him!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
打得好 他看上去不成了 很好
That’s great. He’s looking tired. Good.
你的腿很有劲
Your legs are rubbery.
-打死他 对我说 打死他
-Knock him out. Let me hear you say it. -Knock him out.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
这可不是我教你的打架方法你应该象这样 象这样
That’s not the way I taught you to hit.You gotta hit like this. Like this!
现在 干掉他
Now, hit him!
目击证人依然是定罪的重要根据
The eyewitness is stillthe main source of convictions.
米勒先生 我要你慢慢来 别着急仔细地看一下这些人
Mr. Miller, I want you to take your time.Study these men very carefully.
然后告诉我们里面有没有抢你店的人
Then tell us if you see the manwho robbed your store.
让我打消您的顾虑 米勒先生
Let me reassure you, Mr. Miller…
我们这里黑 所以嫌疑犯是看不见您的
the suspects cannot see youwhen it’s dark in here.
米勒先生 他在这吗
Well, Mr. Miller? Is he there?
您确定他们看不见我吗 我太太说他们是能看见的
Are you sure they can’t see me? My wifesaid they’d see me, and not to do this.
米勒先生 那边亮
Mr. Miller, bright lights in there…
我们这边黑 他看不见我们的里面有他吗
dark in here. He can’t see us.Do you see him?
过早让学员们开始实习
Bringing cadets into the field this early…
肯定是你的鬼主意
has all the makingsof one of your lousy ideas.
怎么了 马霍尼 对学员们没信心吗
What’s the matter, Mahoney?No faith in the cadets?
很困难吗 米勒先生 里面有他吗
How hard can it be, Miller?Is he there or isn’t he?
我不知道他确实没拿走太多
I don’t know.He really didn’t steal that much.
住院倒是很宁静
The hospital stay was quite restful.
我希望我按我太太的话做了
I wish I’d listened to my wife.
看在上帝的份上 米勒 你能不能
For God’s sake, Miller, will you take your balls out of your wife’s purse…
把你的脑袋从娘们的怀里钻出来
and finger the dirtbag?
是他
It’s him!
-我要杀了你 -不 是他
-I’ll kill you! -No, it’s him.
他是牧师
He’s the one, the priest.
长官 说真的 我们没办法评估委员会就要来了
Sir, honestly, we had no ideathe evaluation committee would be here.
我们觉得这对训练有帮助
We thoughtit would help advance the training.
-你说”我们”是什么意思 -那是个令人作呕的阴谋
-What do you mean, we? -It was a lousy idea.
现在我周围全是一帮新兵 还有那可恶的评估委员会
Now I’ve got a bunch trainees hangingaround with this damn committee!
我一直喜欢 注意您 您是个极好的女士
I’ve been, like, noticing you,and you’re a nice enough lady…
但您太紧张了
but you’re too tense.
您应该休息休息 放松一下 您应该平静下来
You got to relax. You got to calm down.
您对付太个的 小个的归我
You take the big guy,I’ll take the little guy.
噢 一个警♥察♥
We got a cop.
别怕 我们以前是一伙的
No sweat. This is my old gang.
您想不想去抢个汉堡包然后看个电影什么的
Would you like to go out to grab a burgerand then go to the movies or something?
伙伴们 我来给你们介绍 未来的泽得夫人
I’d like to introduce you guysto the future Mrs. Zed!
嗨 小家伙
Hey, son.
-对不起 长官 -什么事 夫人
-Excuse me, Officer. -Yes, ma’am?
我们坐在非吸烟区
We are sitting in the nonsmoking section…
可那个男的拒绝掐灭他的烟
and that man refuses to put out his cigar.
交给我吧 夫人
I’ll take care of this, ma’am.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
您坐在禁烟区您能不能把您的雪茄熄掉
You’re sitting in a nonsmoking area.Would you please extinguish that cigar?
死去吧 我抽完了自会把它掐了
Drop dead. I’ll put it out when I’m finished.
现在就请您把它掐了 先生
You’ll put it out now, mister!
撞他
Hit it!
现在 抓住他
Now, go get him!
-快 -我在努力 我已经尽全力
-Hurry up! -I’m trying. I’m going as fast —
啊
Drive!
这会对我们不利吗 先生
Will this count against us, sir?
我在学校已经愉快地度过了很多年
I’ve been here at the academymany wonderful years…
我很喜欢这里
and I’m very fond of it.
-新兵们做的好吗 -很好 长官
-The new cadets are doing well? -Yes, sir.
-我们要赢了 是吗 -是的 长官
-We are going to succeed now, aren’t we? -Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
你要是再发怪声 琼斯 我就把你的嘴巴永远封上
One more ping out of you, Jonesey,I’ll tape your lips permanently together.
大家听着
Listen, everybody.
我让你们把今天忘掉你们还不用为实习做准备
I want you to forget today. You don’t haveto be ready for the field yet.
-我们会证明的 -我们还没有输
-We sure proved that. -It wasn’t a total loss.
当然没有
Of course it wasn’t.
一辆警车 两辆市民的车 全部地 完全地
One police car and two civilian carscompletely totaled…
三位市民投诉
three citizens’ complaints…
两位评估委员打着镇静剂
two members of the evaluation committeeunder heavy sedation.
我管这不叫”完全的失败”你们呢 不
I wouldn’t call it a total loss,would you? No.
伙计 给我和我的同事来瓶香槟
Bartender, how about some champagnefor me and my associate?
来 我们庆祝一下
We’re celebrating. Come on, Proctor.
-我们离开这 -不
-Let’s just get out of here. -No.
嗨 这样喝很浪费香槟的
Boy, that’s a waste of champagne, sir.
什么意思 马霍尼
Now, what is that cracksupposed to mean, Mahoney?
意思就是 我们认为您分不出啤酒和香槟的区别