They don’t lie. They never lie.
计价器不会说谎
Meters don’t lie.
这个计价器说谎了 这是个说谎话的计价器
This meter lied. It’s a lying meter.
-价格公平 -还有小费
-Fair price. -And tip.
-你叫什么 小子 -野方
-What’s your name, son? -Nogata.
-野方 新兵吗 -是的
-Nogata? New recruit? -Yes.
-那边去 -好的 谢谢
-Right over there. -Thank you. Okay.
-谢谢 高塔 -别客气 宝贝儿
-Thanks, Hightower. -Okay, babe.
对不起
Excuse me.
刚才那肮脏的一幕肯定打扰你了 小姐
That sordid little scenemust have been trying on you, Miss….
凯伦·亚当斯
Karen Adams.
你是凯伦·亚当斯 不是开玩笑吧 我们是舍友
You’re Karen Adams?You’re kidding. We’re roomies!
我会帮你住下 你脱下衣服
I’ll help you settle in.You’ll take your clothes off…
-我们洗澡 然后亲近 -我很抱歉
-we’ll shower, get close —I’m sorry.
我到这不是跟每个穿着蓝色制♥服♥看上去很可爱的家伙发展关系的
I’m not here to get hit on by every guywho looks cute in a blue uniform.
我只想成为一个女警♥察♥
I want to be a policewoman.
你会的
You will be!
我们会在一起 一起谈天 我希望
We’ll get together. We’ll talk! I hope.
嘿 马霍尼 我看你的品味依然不错
Well, Mahoney,I see you still have very good taste.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 车不错
Nice bike!
你把电池放哪了
Where do you put the batteries?
给我让开
Get out of my way!
一点也不疼
That didn’t hurt!
嗨 我开得很快吗
Hi, was I going too fast?
我到哪去注册
Where do I go to register?
-我们走吧 -科克兰 46号♥ -好的 好的
-Let’s go. Kirkland, 46! -Yeah, all right.
-法克勒 你想往哪走 -跟着他
-Fackler, where do you think you’re going? -With him.
-女生宿舍在楼下 -妈的
-Women downstairs! -Damn!
快点 快点 姑娘们
Move it! Let’s go. Come on now, girls!
-赶快 -好的 漂亮的将军
-Move it. -All right, Sweetchuck, let’s go.
-出什么事了 -是他 他就是头野兽
-What’s your problem? -He’s the problem. He’s an animal.
习惯就好 他是你的舍友
Get used to it. He’s your roommate.
-舍友 -泽得改过自新了 他现在站在我们这边
-Roommate? -Zed’s reformed. He’s on our side now.
是的 我曾经是个坏人 可现在我是个好公民
Yeah. I used to be a real jerk,but now I’m a people guy.
你醒了
You’re awake!
你喜欢什么音乐 莎莎舞还是瑞格舞
What kind of music do you like?You like salsa? You like reggae?
带着爱的节奏的
Something with that love beat?
这首歌♥是我写的 选自我的第一张专辑 是这样唱的
This is a song I wrote, off my first album.And it goes something like this.
它原先是首情歌♥ 我整理了一下
It was originally a love ballad,but I kind of spruced it up.
不 我不接受请求
No, I don’t take requests.
好吧 小丑们
All right, clowns…
我要你们管辖从这到操场的整个区域
I want you to police this entire areafrom here to the parade ground.
我要你们捡起每个烟屁♥股♥ 每张纸片和每根杂草
I want you to pick up every cigarette butt,every scrap of paper, every weed.
我们会从窗户监督你们
Now, we’re gonna be watchingfrom my window.
如果我看见手电停止移♥动♥ 你们的麻烦就大了
So if I see these flashlights stop moving,you’re both in big trouble.
大大的麻烦 好了 开始干活
Big trouble. Now, get to work.
乍得 咱们走
Let’s go, Chad.
-泽得先生 -不去学校
-Mr. Zed. -No school.
-你确信这有效吗 -当然有效
-Are you sure this is gonna work? -Of course it’s gonna work.
它真在工作
It’s working.
一 二 三 四
Hup, two, three, four.
看 长官 我让所有的学员都很快的入门了
As you can see, sir,I have instant access over all my cadets…
所有的教师也是
and all of the instructors.
立正 给我做20个俯卧撑 现在就做
Attention! Give me 20 pushups, now!
什么也逃不过监视器的眼睛
There’s no escaping the camera’s eye, sir.
就象您看到的一样 长官 我能监视体育馆 教室
As you could see,I can monitor the gym, the classrooms…
以及动画片
The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show?
嘿 这是娜塔莎和鲍里斯
Good! This is the episode where Natashaand Boris have Rocky —
这是老片子了 我看过了 重新放
It’s an old one, though. I’ve seen it. Rerun.
我们还有一些问题要解决 长官
We have a few bugsto be worked out, sir…
但我相信您会告诉评估委员会
but I’m sureyou’ll tell the evaluation committee…
我们这里的工作是如何的出色
about the wonderful work we’re doing in —
你在拿凉脸贴热屁♥股♥ 毛瑟先生
You’re chapping your lipson the wrong butt, Mr. Mauser.
我不会向评估委员会说什么的
I have no saywith the evaluation committee.
更何况 我希望两所学校都好
Besides, I want both academiesto look good.
噢 我也是 长官
So do I, sir.
什么时候评估委员会来
And when may the committeebe coming by, sir?
这周剩下的几天委员会都会在拉♥萨♥尔的学校
The committee is spending the restof the week at Lassard’s academy.
下周 他们会在城市管辖区内巡视
Next week, the Governor has themsnooping around the downtown precincts.
这会给你
So that gives you…
几周的时间来完善你的拍马技术
a couple of weeksto perfect your ass -kissing.
时间很充足 长官
That’s plenty of time, sir.
卡拉汉 你在这
Callahan, there you are.
关于这次评估我们得谈谈
We have to talk to youabout this evaluation thing.
我在我的 等你
I’ll see you at my….
四 一 二 三
And four! And one, and two, and three!
你们不仅要了解所有的交通法规
Not only must you know all traffic laws…
还要掌握高速驾车
you must also master high -speed driving.
今天我们先从头开始
Now, we’ll begin todaywith a leisurely spin around the course.
看着点 女士 你要往哪开
Watch where you’re going, lady!
好了 你现在可以点火了
Okay, you can start the car now.
但如果我听见任何刚才那些声音 你就完蛋了
But if I hear any of those things,you’ve failed.
钥匙错了 我马上就回来
Wrong key. I’ll be right back.
不要紧
That’s no problem.
战场上经常是这样
Very often in the field…
狗是你们最好的朋友
the dog can be your best friend.
是你最忠实的伙伴
Your most faithful partner.
我喜欢狗 他们也喜欢我 嗨 宝贝儿
I love dogs, and they love me.Hi, boy.
首选 吐出来
First…. Out.
谢谢
Thanks.
主人与狗之间的关系非常重要
It is important to developthe master -dog relationship.
如果你表现出任何畏惧
If you show any fear…
狗就不会尊重你
the dog will not respect you.
-斯威特查克 -我
-Sweetchuck. -Me?
-命令狗坐下 -他们不听我的
-Order the dogs to sit. -They won’t listen to me.
会听的 来 试一下
They will. Come on, try.
来 请坐
Go on, have a seat.
你应该让他们知道 谁才是老板
You’ve got to show them who’s boss.

Sit!
这节课
At this time…
我要向你们介绍
I would like to introduce to all of you…
我的老师 他曾教会我如何打架
my instructor,the man who taught me how to fight.
请欢迎 如果你们乐意
Please welcome, if you will…
约翰·赫尼中士
Sgt. John Hurney.
现在 我需要一位志愿者
Now, can I have a volunteer?
谁能上来吗 嗯 很好 野方
Can I have a volunteer?Very good, Nogata.
我真不敢相信
I don’t believe it.
噢 天
Oh, boy!
他可真棒
He’s great!
你的打击技术不错
You have impressive moves for a cadet.
谢谢
Thank you.
您看 头脑确实比胸部更有力量
You see, it’s a matter of the mindbeing mightier than the bosom.
有趣的理论
Interesting theory.
我想说”刀剑”可是说成了”胸部”
I said bosom, not sword.
听起来不是什么大错误
Sounds like a common mistake.
不 我是说 这样太失礼 只是因为她太
No. I mean no disrespect.It’s just that she’s so….
这女人真棒
What a woman!
开始淋浴
Hit the showers!
懂我的意思了吗
See what I mean?
走吧
Let’s go!
男人小姐
Miss Macho.
好了 先生们 晚上10点了
All right, men, it’s 22:00.
该睡觉了
Time to hit the sack.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
你死定了 条子
You’re dead meat, copper!
走吧
Let’s move it!
-几点了 -凌晨3点
-What time is it? -3:00 in the morning.
好了 所有人 起床 出发
All right, everybody!Everybody up! Let’s go!
到外面去
Outside!
快点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!