There can only be one winner.
当然 输家也只有一个 它会被漂亮的赶出局
But also only one loser,which works out nicely.
我自然希望我们赢
I certainly hope we win.
然后我就能带着尊严退休了
Then I can retirewith the same sense of dignity…
这也是我一直以来带给学校的尊严
I have always brought to the academy.
解散
Dismissed.
给我滚开 小家伙 不然我就给你好看
Get out of my way, buster,or I’ll start playing rough.
-别这么做 -不 我就要这么做
-Don’t do that. -No, I will not!
你这样做太傻了 把箱子给我放下
You have the stupidest idea.Put down that suitcase.
-你不能去警♥察♥学校 -就要去
-You are not going to that police academy. -Wrong!
你不认为这家里有一个警♥察♥已经够了吗
Finally, don’t you think one policemanin this family is enough?
住嘴 我才不管你说什么
Stop it! I don’t care what you say!
很好
Great.
好了 听着 我只是想跟你一起参军
Okay, listen. See, I just wantedto join the force to be with you.
我是说 我们可以一起开车 穿相配的制♥服♥ 还能一起打枪
I mean, we can ride together, we can wearmatching uniforms, share ammo…
所有的事情我们都可以密切协作
everything that makes a marriage work.
亲爱的 看 听我说 甜心儿
Honey, look. Listen to me, sweetheart.
-警♥察♥工作是很危险的 -我才不在乎
-Police work, it’s just so dangerous. -I don’t care!
噢 不 不 别走
Oh, no. No, you don’t!
放开我 先生 不然后果自负
You let go of me, mister,or face the consequences!
-早上好 法克勒夫妇 -好 佩克特利夫人
-Good morning, Facklers. -Hello, Mrs. Pectelli.
在马路上吵架真是太丢人了
It is hell out there on those streets.
-好吧 -来吧
-All right. Okay. -Come on.
来 亲爱的
Sweetie, what? Come on.
我们都是成人了 我知道我们能协商解决这件事情
We’re adults.I know we can talk this thing out.
没错 我知道你很聪明 解决这点小事没问题 只是
Exactly. I know you’re smart enoughto do that work. It’s just that…
我是家里的顶梁柱 你呢
I’m the breadwinner in this family,
是我的老婆 你的位置就是在家里
andyou’re my lady, and your place is at home.
对吧 来 亲我一下
Right? Come on, give me a kiss.
你干什 嘿
What do you…. Come on.
你觉得我撞不倒这门吗 开门 宝贝儿
You think I can’t break this down?Open it up, sweetie.
我是个警♥察♥ 我是受过训练的 知道吗
I’m a policeman. I’m trainedfor this kind of stuff, you know that?
够了 玩笑过火了 开门 行了 你说过我们都是成人了
All right, big joke. Open that door!Come on. You said we’d be adults.
那是我的
That’s my….
-你想杀了我 -我倒确实想了几遍
-Do you want to kill me? -I have thought about it a couple of times.
宝贝儿 马上给我停车 我是严肃的
Honey, stop it right now! I’m serious!
我不管 我要去警♥察♥学校
I don’t care.I wanna go to the police academy.
听我讲道理 啊 现在听我说 你不会
Listen to reason, will you? Listen to meright now. You are not gonna….
-你要干嘛 -我要把你从车上弄下去
-What are you doing? -I want you off this car now!
我刚给这车打了蜡 你在给我找麻烦
I just waxed this car.You’ll get me into so much trouble.
这是条城市街道 不是拖车道 谢谢啦
This is a city street,not a drag strip, thank you.
你要不喜欢 可以从我旁边超过去
If you don’t like it, you go around me!
根据纽约证券交易所此小时的报价
…with volume on the New YorkStock Exchange as of this hour…
贸易达到56000000股
at 56 million shares in moderate trading,
道琼丝指数上升4点 达到1507点
with the Dow Jones up 4 points at 1,507.
美元对外汇比价重新攀升
The dollar is showing renewed strengthagainst foreign currency…
对英磅上升10%
gaining 10% against the pound…
据联邦调查局有关利率下调的传闻
on rumors of the Fed’sdropping interest rates.
联合市场将受到极大影响
The uncertainty of interest ratesis affecting the bond market.
进行贸易需谨慎小心
Trading has been cautiousand will remain….
这不是赛车场
This is not Le Mans!
搬运工 小红帽
Porter. Redcap.
没错 就是你 你能帮我一下吗
That’s right.Could you help me with these, please?
没错 来一下
That’s right. Come on over here.
谢谢 这太好了 谢谢
Thank you. That’ll be fine, thank you.
搬运工
Porter.
请 请坐下 拜托
Please, sit down. Please.
闭上你们的嘴 把你们的臭屁♥股♥放到凳子上给我好好地听着
Zip your lips, slap your butts to the seatand listen hard!
这样好多了
That’s a lot better.
让我成为第一个迎接你们的人欢迎你们
Let me be the first to welcome youto the fabulous
来到这位于市中心的神话般的警♥察♥学校
Midcity Police Academy.
你们将在这里度过生命中为期14天的冒险
We’re about to beginan incredible 14 -week adventure in living.
我是你们的领导之一 凯瑞·马霍尼中士
I’m one of your hosts,Sgt. Carey Mahoney.
下车后 请排成两队
And as you exit the bus,please form a double line.
出发
And march them!
谁干的
Who did that?
嘿 伙计 这个地方够疯狂的 傻瓜们总使我跳舞
Say, man, this place is crazy. Suckersalways making me dance and stuff.
这是什么地方 我觉得我不成
What kind of place is this?I don’t look like I’m gonna make it.
你会做得好的 接着跳吧
You’ll make it just fine. Keep dancing.
嗯 很高 好
Good, tall. Good.
嗯 很壮 不错
Good, strong.
对不起
Excuse me.
你是谁
And who might you be?
我是山田乃木 利原田来的
Tomoko Nogata, of Tachikawa Nogatas.
“这是您漂亮的夫人吗”
“And is this your lovely wife?”
-学监 -到 长官
-Proctor. -Yes, sir.
-这个满洲人是怎么回事 -满洲人
-What’s the story here with Fu Manchu? -Fu Manchu.
我这没有满洲人
I don’t have a Fu Manchu.
我是说这个外地来的小虾米
I’m talking about the stir -fried shrimpfrom out of town!
他是立川市公路巡逻队的
He’s with the Tachikawa Highway Patrol…
是国际交流项目的一部分 到这里学习我们的方法的
part of an international exchange program,here to study our methods.
我不是教我的学生们如何用炒菜的
I’m not teaching my cadetshow to use a wok!
把他送到拉♥萨♥的学校去 他在那里更合适
You ship him off to Lassard’s.He’ll fit in perfectly over there.
他会有一个好寿司厨子
He could use a good sushi chef.
-没意见吧 -谢谢
-No offense? -Thank you.
亲我的什么
Kiss my what?
对不起 先生
Excuse me, sir.
-夫人 我是位女士 -噢 对不起
-Ma’am! I’m a ma’am! -I’m sorry.
这些枪让我很难分辨出来
Those guns make it difficult to tell.
您是教师吗 -当然
-Are you an instructor? -Affirmative.
你是新兵吗
Are you a new recruit?
-是的 我 -她当然是 但她非常非常害羞
-Yes, I —She certainly is. But she’s terribly shy.
站直了 萨拉 别胡言乱语
Stand up straight, Sarah.And don’t babble.
老师会怎么想
What will the instructor think?
-现在 听着 -住嘴
-Now, just pay attention —Stifle it!
别担心 萨拉 等我们结束的时候
Don’t worry, Sarah.When we’re finished with you…
你会有钢铁一样的勇气 冰一样的肌肤
you’ll have nerves of steel,ice in your veins…
还有一对这么大的铜球
and a set of brass balls this big.
尤金 不要偏袒他
No favoritism here, Eugene.
巴德 他把事情搞糟了 来 狠狠打他一拳
Bud, here, he fouls up,you give him a good whack.
-打中啦 -这拳不错 够卑鄙
-Gotcha! -That was a good one. Pretty sneaky.
他是趁我不注意
Caught me off guard.
照顾好你自己 儿子 注意点尤金
You take care of yourself, son.And pay attention to Eugene.
我为你骄傲 你♥他♥妈♥肯定会成为一个好警♥察♥
I’m proud of you.You’re gonna make one hell of a cop.
谢谢 爸爸 你能替我把这个给妈妈吗
Thanks, Dad.Would you give this to Mom for me?
别忘了防守
Don’t forget to buckle up.
这拳打得还真不错
That was a good one.
抱歉
Sorry!
嘿 我爸爸跟我的关系好极了
Boy, my dad and I havea terrific relationship.
谁能把这玩意儿关上吗 它快让我发疯了
Does anybody know how to shutthis thing off? It’s driving me nuts!
谢了
Thanks.
到了 700美元
Okay, that’s $700.
-还有小费 -给你
-Plus tip. -Here you go.
嘿 等会 这是什么
Wait a minute. What is this?
你给我的这是什么 你在干什么 开玩笑吗
What do you think you’re giving me here?What, are you kidding?
我不要任何上面有金枪鱼的钱
I don’t take any moneywith pictures of tuna fish on it.
快点 美国钱 你欠我700美元
Come on, American money.Let’s go. $700, that’s what you owe me.
喂 对不起 怎么回事
Wait a minute. Excuse me.What’s going on here?
-不够 他欠我700美元 加上小费 -700美元打回的
-Not enough. He owes me $700, plus tip. -$700 for a cab ride?
-你从哪打的的 横滨吗 -横滨
-Where did you catch this cab, Yokohama? -Yokohama.
打扰一下 我是凯瑞·马霍尼军官 我能帮什么忙吗
Excuse me. I’m Officer Carey Mahoney.May I be of some assistance?
-是的 这个家伙想敲诈这个家伙 -“敲诈”
-Yes. This guy is trying to rip off this guy. -“Rip off.”
可以看计价器 计价器不会撒谎
Read the meter. The meter don’t lie.
这是真的吗 谁是你的理发师
Is this true? And who’s your barber?
嘿 狡猾的家伙 别以为你那蓝色的制♥服♥能吓着我
Look, wise guy,don’t think a blue uniform scares me.
-不 先生 这不是吓人的制♥服♥ -嗯 不 这不是吓人的制♥服♥
-No, sir, this is not a scary uniform. -No, it’s not a scary uniform.
-高塔 -那才是吓人的制♥服♥
-Hightower! -That’s a scary uniform.
这家伙刚才说了你妈妈的坏话
This man just said somethingabout your mother.
他还跟这个家伙要700块钱的车费
He also charged this guy $700for a cab ride.
-这是敲诈 -计价器不会撒谎 你们可以看计价器
-A rip -off. -Meters don’t lie. Read the meter.
他们不说谎 他们从不说谎