Okay, your turn.
你要记住 驾驶得稳一点
Now, you’ve got to remember to drive defensively…
还是冒险一点
or offensively, depending on your needs. Let’s go.
舒服吗
Comfy?
-不 -好吧
-No. -All right.
好 我们把座位挪后一点
Let’s just move the seat back a little.
干脆把前座拆掉
On second thought, let’s rip the front seats out and sit in the back.
其实 我是说着玩的 不过这样也好
I was kidding about the front seat. But this is good.
坐得舒服最重要
It’s different. Comfort’s important.
进一档 对 再踩踩油门 现在可以开得快一点了
Put it into first. Right. Little more. Okay, you can go a little faster now.
对 对 你开的很好
Yeah. Yeah, you’re doing beautifully. You feel it? You feel what’s going on?
你可以关掉雨刷
You can even turn off the windshield wipers.
是的
Yeah, that’s it.
好 前面有车子
Okay, now there’s another car.
海托华
Hightower?
海托华 你干么不踩刹车
Hightow–? What–? You didn’t hit the brakes.
你没叫我踩
You didn’t tell me to.
白♥痴♥
You idiot!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 看你干的好事
You bastard! You dumb shit!
-先停在一边 让我开吧 -不 现在不行
-Pull over and let me drive for a while. -No, not now.
真好玩
This is fun.
-停下来吧 -不 看我怎么甩掉他们
-Pull over. -No, I’m getting out of here.
好样的 大个
Holy shit!
是我教他的
Attaboy, Hightower.
干得不赖
Taught him everything he knows.
不赖
Not bad.
胡克丝 到你了
Miss Hooks, you’re next.
快
Hurry up!
谢了 马洪尼 你救了我一命
Thanks, Mahoney. You saved my life.
-也许有一天 轮到你来救我了 -任何时候
-Maybe someday you’ll save mine. -Any time.
下一个 黄线
You’re next. Yellow line. Yellow line.
不要哭
You better not cry
别噘嘴 因为圣诞老人就来了
You better not pout I’m telling you why
一点点
Wee!
真有趣
Oh, this is fun.
嗷 嗷 嗷
Ow! Ow! Ow!
怎么回事
What is it? What is it?
她轧到了我的脚
She ran over my feet.
我真的很抱歉
I’m sorry. I really am.
对不起 你这块愚蠢的黑炭
Sorry? You dumb, fat jigaboo!
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
-你冷静点 大个子 -没事了
-At ease, Hightower. At ease. -It’s okay, Hightower.
-他不是有意的 只是在说笑 -放松点
-He didn’t mean it. He was joking. -Take it easy, now. Hightower!
停手
Hightower, don’t do that.
你不住手的话 马上就滚蛋 我警告你 大个子1
If you don’t stop, you are out of here. I am warning you, Hightower!
你闯下大祸了
You messed up big, mister.
你 马上卷铺盖 立刻给我滚
Now you get your stuff and get out of here, right now.
拿着
Get!
请注意 摩托维修的申请表
Attention, applications for motorcycle service…
必须在周五之前上交
should be turned in at the Administration building by Friday.
申请摩托车服务应打开
Applications for motorcycle service should be turned in…
走了一个 其他的人也会走的
One down, several to go.
科普兰 快从车子里出来
Copeland, get out of that car.
是马洪尼干的
Mahoney.
定是马洪尼干的 我明白的
It’s got to be Mahoney.
我知道
I know, I know. Come on.
在我们当中 大个肯定能成为警官的
Out of all the people I thought would make it, Hightower was the one.
如果所有的警♥察♥ 都像大个那样 这世界上就没有罪恶了
I mean, if all the cops looked like him, there’d be no crime at all.
我要离开这鬼地方
I’m getting sick of this place.
还好吗 马洪尼
How’re you doing, “Ma-homo”?
现在可别惹我 布朗克
Don’t fool with me. Not in the mood.
你弄坏了我的车
You wrecked my car.
不 是大个干的 去找他吧 如果你打得过他的话
No, Hightower did. Why don’t you go see him? That’d be a matchup.
不过 我们就要找你
Because we want you.
那么 就在午夜12点 来沙滩找我
Okay, how about, uh, 12:00 midnight? Nine o’clock on the coast.
我就要现在 让你先动手
No, no. I’m talking right now, Mahoney. Let’s go. You throw the first punch.
打架是会被开除的
Cadet could get thrown out…
-打另一位学员 -真的吗
-for hitting another cadet. -Oh, really?
我以为你想被开除呢
I thought you wanted to get thrown out.
现在机会来了
Here’s your chance.
不
No.
马洪尼 我要把这个抹在你的脸上
Now, Mahoney, I’m going to rub this right in your face.
各就各位
On your mark…
接招
get set–
-等等 你们这些家伙 等等 -你们在干什么
-Wait, you guys! Wait! -What the hell–?
是谁先打起来的
Who threw the first punch?
-我只想知道这个 -是巴巴拉先动手的
-That’s all I want to know. -Barbara did.
-巴巴拉 -是的
-Barbara? -That’s right, sir.
那么他还有他的怪狗可以滚蛋了
Then he’s out of here. Him and his queer dog.
等等 不是巴巴拉先动手的
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Barbara didn’t throw the first punch.
-他那样做 -我就打了他
-He did so. -I threw the punch.
马洪尼 你疯了吗
Mahoney, you’re out of your mind. Lieutenant–
-布朗克 你说吧 -布朗克 真的吗
-Blankes, who’d you rather have out? -Is that true, Blankes?
是马洪尼先动手的吗
Did Mahoney start it?
是 长官 是他先动手的
Yes, sir. Mahoney started it.
马洪尼 我的小坏蛋
Then, Mahoney, my little piss-ant…
你被开除了 永远
you are out of the Academy…
你被开除了 永远
forever.
快收拾你的行李
Get your stuff.
滚蛋
And get out.
真是不幸 拜拜
Too bad, so sad, bye-bye.
收音机妨碍到你们了吗
Does the radio bother you?
我可以把音量关小的
I could turn it down.
我给你拿了个苹果
Here, I brought you an apple.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨
Hey, man, what–?
唉
Whoa!
老天 拿着
My God. Here, take this.
嘿 免费的电视机
Hey, free TV’s.
大家听着 外面有暴♥乱♥
Hey, everybody! There’s a riot going on.
我的生活 你毁了我
My livelihood! You’re ruining me!
你得到了什么 你这是干什么用的电视
What do you got there? What are you doing with that TV?
-嘿 要搭车吗 -不 谢谢
-Hi. Want a ride? -No, thanks.
你们俩 听到电台播出的新闻了吗
Hey, did you two hear the news…
没有
-on the radio? -No.
-市中心发生了大暴♥乱♥ -怎么可能
-A riot’s broken out downtown. -How come?
谁也不知道 是怎么回事
Who knows how these things get started?
所有的警校生
Attention! All cadets report immediately…
即刻穿上防暴装备
to the parking lot in full riot gear.
到停车场集♥合♥
Repeat, all cadets report immediately to the parking lot in full riot gear.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
-乔斯 是你搞的鬼吗 -不 没有
-Jones! Was that you? -No, man.
快走 快走
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
快点 快点
Get out there fast! Move it, move it, move it!
快走 快走
Let’s go, let’s go.
机会来了
This is it. This is the big one.
该我
It’s time this cop…
大显身手了
met the public.
各位注意听着 情况如下
All right, listen up. Here’s the situation. There is a state…
市区发生了大暴♥乱♥
of general disorder in the Oakfield section of town.
警♥察♥正在努力控制局面
Real police are handling the problem.
我们被派往外♥围♥的安全地区
We are being sent to a peripheral safe area.
我们的任务是疏散交通
Our job will be merely to divert traffic away from the trouble zone…
及保护公共财产安全
and to protect public property.
你们将会使用实弹
You will have live ammunition…
但是没有命令 让你们开火
but there will be no call to use it.
尤其是你 泰格贝利 你明白吗
Tackleberry, do you understand, numb nuts?
明白
Yes, sir.
走吧
Come on!
我们现在 进入百尔幕地区的高速公路