That’s disgusting.
我知道很反常
Yeah, I know.
-别怪我多嘴 -嗯
-Hey, George, can I ask you something? -Sure.
有的时候
Every now and then, uh…
有时候 你的西班牙语口音 好像消失了
you seem to lose your Spanish accent.
怎么回事
What’s up?
只是有时候
Yeah. Every now and then.
你可以保密吗
Can you keep a secret?
可以
Oh, yeah.
我并不是乔治.马丁
I’m not really George Martin.
我只是一个普通的美国人
I’m just plain old George Martin, fourth-generation American. Ha, ha.
-真的吗 -我只是用这口音来把马子
-Really? -I just use the accent to get the girls.
-有用吗 -当然有用
-Does it work? -Eh.
-芭芭拉 -他在体育馆
-Barbara! -Uh, he’s in the gym.
你会为欺骗我们 而付出代价的
You’re gonna pay for sending us to the wrong party.
-我要告诉他 -我们不会只罚你做伏卧撑的
-I’ll tell him. -Not just pushups, either, Leslie.
我们要把你扔出去
We’re gonna get your fat ass thrown out of here. That’s a promise!
-那又怎样 -怎样
-How? -How?
你会知道的
You’ll find out.
不只马洪尼 会耍花样
Mahoney isn’t the only one here who can play tricks.
慢点 这又不是跑鞋
Hey, hey. Take it easy. These ain’t track shoes.
快点
Yeah, I know. Just hurry up.
我已经很快了 这里让我觉得不舒服
I’m as anxious as you. I’m not comfortable in these surroundings.
-快上来 -在上面
-Yeah, well, come on up. -Up here?
-好吧 -我什么时候 可以拿到余下的钱
-Yeah, yeah. -Hey, listen, when do I get my money?
事成之后
When the job’s over, for crying out loud.
很好 你可以去那边 坐下休息一下
That’s good, Hightower. Why don’t you just sit down over there?
你们这群人♥渣♥ 30分钟后检查房♥间
All right, you scumballs, 30 minutes to room inspection.
快
Move it. Move it. Move it.
-嘿 亲爱的 -嘿
-Hi, honey. -Hi. Uh…
-有火吗 -嗯
-Got a light? -Uh…
我不吸烟 不过 我有个吸烟的朋友 我去找他
I don’t smoke. Ha, ha. I have a friend who smokes. I’ll go get him.
马洪尼 大♥麻♥烦
Mahoney, major problem.
好吧 我的天啊
Well, my goodness.
你能不能冷静一点 放轻松点
Would you please just calm down and take it easy?
我只是想 在另一个地方做♥爱♥ 就是这样
I just like to do it in strange places, that’s all. Okay?
你怎么不早说
Why the hell didn’t you say so?
这所学校 是全国最完善的学府
You’ll find this academy one of the most comprehensive in the country.
并且有许多特色
I could point out many, many, many features to you. Um…
-挤进去 -在这里面
-Squeeze in here. Yeah. -In here?
-你想在讲台下面干吗 -求之不得
-You want to do it in a podium? -All my life.
-你去哪儿 -我要回去
-Right. Where you going? -I’ll be back.
我不是你的官人 他待会就到
I’m not the customer. The real customer will be here any second now, okay?
好的
Oh, okay.
各位 请随我来
Gentlemen, please follow me.
我们准备了很精彩的
We have a very, very fine…
幻灯片要呈现给各位
slide presentation for you.
请坐
Please take your seats.
这里有足够的座位
I think you’ll find there’s plenty of room for everybody.
谢谢
Thank you.
首先我很遗憾
First of all, I’d like to say how sorry I am…
大家没有到齐
that everybody could not make it today.
我相信 在座的各位 将会发现这个幻灯片非常有趣—
For those here, I think you’ll find the presentation interesting…
非常激动人心
as well as very, very stimulating.
请将灯光调暗
Could we have the lights turned down?
这是第一张幻灯——片
Now, this first slide…
非常非常
shows a very…
有趣的是
very interesting thing:
这是我们的主楼
Our main building.
这第二
In slide two…
张幻灯片
We see…
是主楼的另一个
another view…
角度
of it.
哦 上帝啊 真是难以置信
Oh, my God. You wouldn’t believe it.
请让我们静静地欣赏这副幻灯片
Let us look at this slide for a moment, without comment.
一图抵千字
I think it speaks for itself.
请开灯
Could we have the lights, please?
好了
Well.
我希望 你们和我一样 喜欢这场幻灯片
I hope this was as much fun for you as it was for me.
现在 让我们共进午餐吧
Let’s have lunch, shall we?
或许 再来根烟
And maybe, smoke a cigarette.
讲得真好
Good speech.
你打算怎么对付马洪尼
What do you intend to do about Mahoney?
-他干了些什么 -他干了些什么
-What’s he done? -What’s he done?
我来告诉你 他干了些什么
I’ll tell you what he’s done. He…
是
Yes, sir?
他干了一件很坏的事
He did a very, very bad thing.
对谁干的 长官
To whom, sir?
对谁
To whom?
额
Yes, sir.
我不知道
Well, I don’t know.
您还好吗 长官
Are you all right, sir?
不好 我可以走了吗
No, not really. May I go?
-当然可以 -谢谢
-Of course, sir. -Thank you.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
左 右 左 左 左
Left, right, left. Left. Left.
左 右 左 左
Left, right, left. Left.
左 右 左 左 左 左 右 左
Left, right, left. Left. Left. Left, right, left.
从现在开始 你们将会驾驶
From now on, part of your training will be to ride, from time to time…
真正的警车 由正式警官陪同
in actual squad cars with actual police officers…
进行实景训练
in actual situations.
你们最好 少说废话
And you’d better actually keep your mouths shut.
睁大眼睛 竖起耳朵
And your eyes and your ears open.
马洪尼 你和我同行
Say, Mahoney, why don’t you ride with me?
好了 出发 快点 快点
Well, move it, cretins! Move it, move it, move it!
哈里少尉 我突然改变主意了 我想当个好警♥察♥
Lieutenant Harris, I’ve changed my mind. I want to be a cop.
-别想 臭小子 -为什么不行 我只要乖乖的
-Never, punk. -Why not? All I have to do is behave–
下车 听见没有
Get out of this car, Mahoney. You hear me?
快滚出去 跟在我后面 混小子
You get. Get, Mahoney. You get out there and you follow me.
跟在我后面 混小子
You stay right behind me, punk.
我真喜欢 在乡野间兜风
Oh, how I love a ride in the country.
警官 警官
Officer. Officer.
请你帮我 把树上的猫咪弄下来 好吗
Can you get my kitty-cat out of the tree?
没问题 夫人
No problem, ma’am.
哦 不 等等
Oh, no. No, wait.
搞什么鬼
What the hell is this?
我马上回来
I’ll be right back. I’m sorry.
那边是怎么回事
What the hell is going on down there?
快走
Move it!
混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
嘿 你 把摩托车给我
Hey! Hey, you, give me that bike.
我们是警♥察♥ 走开
Come on, move it. This is official police business. Move it out. Let’s go.
-它还是新的 -放心 我不会弄坏它的
-It’s new. -Don’t worry, I’m not gonna hurt it.
唉
Whoa!
哦 上帝啊
My God.
快去叫兽医来
Someone call a veterinarian.
长官 您的新帽子
Your new hat, sir.
你没告诉任何人吧
You told no one?
绝对没有
Not a soul.
高个子
Hightower? Hightower?
我想找你帮忙
I need to talk.
我很乐意 高个子 不过
That’s terrific, Hightower, but it’s, uh…
现在是凌晨2:30
It’s 2:30 in the morning.
-明天驾驶测验 -然后呢
-The driving course is tomorrow. -So?
我从十二岁开始 就没碰过车子
I haven’t driven a car since I was 12.
你在开玩笑
Really? You’re kidding.
哈里说 如果不能通过 我就得滚蛋
If I don’t pass this driving course, they’re gonna kick me out. Harris said so.
好吧 我们走
All right. Let’s go.
也没什么好睡的
Sleeping is for fags.
首先 我们得弄辆车来 科普兰的车应该行
First thing we gotta do is steal a car. Copeland’s should do.
好了 轮到你了