And that’s just the beginning.
立正
Ten-hut!
解散
Dismissed.
他们会开舞会的 一贯如此
Heard him, dismissed! Let’s go.
他们会一起参加聚会 他们总是这样
They’ll get together for a party. They always do.
你们也去
You go with them.
如果有什么出轨行为 立刻给我电♥话♥
Whenever they get out of line, give me a ring.
嗨 莱斯利
Hi, Leslie.
这么用功
Studying hard?
是啊
Yup.
舞会在哪开
Where’s the party going to be this weekend?
舞会
Party?
我不知道 有什么舞会
Party? I don’t know anything about a party.
这个周末 我要回家看父母
I’m going home for the weekend and visit my mom and dad.
如果你不介意的话 我要学习了
Now, if you don’t mind, I do have to study.
查德 我想他没有在听 我们说话
You know, Chad? I don’t think we’ve got his full attention.
我们何不 把他的书丢出窗外
So why don’t you take his books and throw them out the window?
乐意之至 凯尔
My pleasure, Kyle.
查出舞会的地点
Find out where the party is.
-怎样查 -去问马洪尼
-How? -Ask Mahoney.
-马洪尼 -马洪尼
-Mahoney. -Mahoney.
1011 1012 1013
Thousand eleven, 1012, 1013…
马洪尼
Mahoney.
马洪尼 能借步说话吗
Could I speak to you outside for just a second?
好
Yeah.
-怎么了-嗯
-What’s up? -Um…
嗯 马洪尼 额
Uh, Mahoney. Uh…
周末有舞会吗
ls there a party this weekend?
当然有啊 你要参加吗
Yeah, of course there is. Do you want to come?
不 我来不了
No. No, I can’t. Uh…
我只是想知道 在哪里举♥行♥舞会
I just need to know where it is. Sorry to be asking.
你为什么问呢
Then why are you asking?
有人想知道
Some people want to know.
没问题 这没什么大不了 地点在 蓝蚝酒吧
Okay, yeah. It’s no big secret. It’s at the, uh, Blue Oyster bar.
它在豪威尔
It’s on Howell.
你为什么来警校 大个子
Hey, big boy Why don’t you come up
因为我 厌倦了原来的工作
And see me sometime?
嘿 大个子
Hey, big boy
海托华 你呢 你来学院做什么
So, what about you, Hightower? What are you doing at the Academy?
我厌倦了我的职业
I got bored with my chosen profession.
-那是什么 -我曾经是个花农
-What was that? -I was a florist.
园丁
A florist?
种种花 施施肥
You know, flowers and shit.
是的
Oh, yeah.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
-我还以为你不来呢 -我当然不会错过
-I didn’t think you’d show up. -I wouldn’t miss it for the world.
-想去散散步吗 -嗯
-Do you want to go for a walk? -Hmm?
-散步 -当然
-Walk. -Oh, yeah.
好啊 你不是开玩笑吧
Are you kidding? Of course.
-能说点真心话吗 -当然可以
-Can you tell me something? -Yeah?
你为什么想当警♥察♥
Why do you want to be a cop?
我喜欢打扮得像个男人
I like to dress like a man.
我也是
Me too.
* 今晚你完全属于我 *
* Tonight you’re mine completely *
* 你给我的爱如此甜蜜 *
* You give your love so sweetly *
* 今晚 你眼中闪耀着爱 *
* Tonight the light of love is in your eyes *
* 但是 明天你是否还会爱我 *
* But will you love me tomorrow? *
* 珍贵的爱情是长久的吗 *
* Is this a lasting treasure *
* 还是片刻的欢愉呢 *
* Or just a moment’s pleasure? *
好了 出发 快点快点
Okay, let’s go. Move it. Move it. Let’s go.
在这里站两排
Two lines, right here.
这是第一排 还有第二排
The first one on the step, the second one off.
我说两排 废物 走
I said two lines, dummy! Now step it up, step it up, let’s go.
喂
Hey.
你们怎么没给我电♥话♥
Why didn’t you call me this weekend?
没发生什么事 长官
Well, uh, nothing really happened, sir.
不是有舞会吗
There was a party, wasn’t there?
是的 有舞会
Yes, sir.
那么到底发生了什么事
Well, what went on?
只是跳舞 长官
Dancing, sir.
纯跳舞
Mostly dancing.
跳舞
Dancing?
高个子 你先来 快
Hightower, you’re first. Let’s go.
跟我来
Come with me.
嗯
Uh…
我准备好了 长官
Ready now, sir.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
我打中了
I got him.
泰格贝利 你来
Tackleberry. You’re next.
跟我来
Come with me.
-嘿 -泰格贝利
-Hey! -Tackleberry!
见鬼了
Holy shit.
给我回来
Get back here.
-是的 警官 -是”女警官”
-Yes, sir. -Yes, ma’am.
-别急 我可以解释的 -闭嘴
-Don’t worry, I can explain everything. -Shut up.
-是的 先生 -应该叫”女警官”
-Yes, sir. -Yes, ma’am.
是的 女警官
Yes, ma’am.
几个星期以来 你每天晚上都潜进这里偷♥情♥
You’ve been sneaking in here every night for weeks.
什么 不是那样的
What? No.
你说我该如何惩罚你呢
What do you think I ought to do about this?
让我想想
Well, let’s see. Uh…
天呐
My God.
警官
Sir.
叫”女警官”
Ma’am.
一位警官 必须县备尊严及信心
A police officer must generate respect and confidence.
声音与尊严 信心
His or her voice, Hooks…
有密切的关系 胡克丝 出来
has a great deal to do with that. Hooks, get up. Stand right over here.
胡克丝 出来
Today, Hooks.
这是间房♥子
Now, here is the house.
这是窗户
Here is the window.
而我是个贼
And I am a burglar.
我从窗子爬出来
I am coming out of the window…
手里拿着了一部音响
with a stolen stereo in my hand.
我爬出窗户 越过篱笆
I’m coming out of the window, over the hedge…
而你是位警官
and you are the arresting officer.
你会怎么说 胡克丝
What do you say, Hooks?
别动 这是抢劫
Don’t move! This is a stickup.
抢劫
Stickup?
我是说 我是警♥察♥ 住手
I mean, police–Police officer. Stop.
坐下吧 胡克丝
Sit down, Hooks.
去 去 去 你真没用
Sit, sit, sit.
泰格贝利 你来示范 同样的 情景
Tackleberry, you try it. Same situation.
这是间房♥子 这是窗户
All right. Here is the house. Here is the window.
我是个贼 正从屋子里爬出来
I’m the burglar. I’m coming out of the house, over the hedge…
手里捧着偷来的音响
I’ve got the stolen stereo in my hands.
在我轰掉你的脑袋之前 快放下那音响 混♥蛋♥
Drop that stereo before I blow your goddamn nuts off, asshole!
泰格贝利 我们真要好好谈谈
Tackleberry, we really need to talk.
马洪尼 我想问你个问题
Mahoney, let me ask you a question.
嗯
Hmm?
你是否曾经碰到一个
Have you ever had a woman just…
饥饿如狼的女人
throw you down and screw your goddamn brains out?
没有吧
Uh, no.
昨晚我碰到了
It happened to me last night.
真的 结果怎样
Really? How was it?
我想
I think, uh…
我恋爱了
I’m in love.
哇哦
Wow.
-有多少个姑娘 -只有一个
-How many girls were there? -Just one.
就一个
Just one?
你只和一个女孩做♥爱♥
You made love to just one girl?
不会吧