Sir, I’m terribly sorry, but I seem to have ripped my pants.
别惹我 混♥蛋♥
Don’t try me, punk.
识相的话
Now, wise guy…
就给我快跑去库房♥
you run, don’t trot…
领条新的
to the supply room, and you get a new pair.
是 长官 我会晚点回来
Yes, sir. I’ll be back later in the day.
5分钟之内回来
Be back in five minutes!
是 长官 见鬼 我聋掉了
Yes, sir. Shit, I’m deaf.
你有棕色的鞋油吗
Hey, you got any brown shoe-polish?
有 谁要的
I’ve got cordovan. Who’s it for?
哈里少尉
Lieutenant Harris.
长官 看 新裤子
Sir! Look, sir, new pants.
你在干什么 把扩音器给我
What are you doing–? Give me that.
你们这群猪猡 给你们30分钟洗澡 然后上课
All right, you scumbags, you have 30 minutes to shower and get to class.
快点 快点
Let’s go. Move it. Move it. Move it.
加油 加油
Pick it up. Pick it up.
快点 混♥蛋♥
Pick it up, assholes.
到目前为止还没有人退出
So far, nobody’s quit.
不过那是迟早的事
But they will.
好吧
Well, well, well.
我警告过你 不要惹我 小子
I told you not to try me, boy.
站起来
Stand up.
你们两位班长
Now, I want you two squad leaders…
赶着他跑 直到他倒下
to take Mr. Mahoney here and run him until he throws up.
-是 -是
-Yes, sir. -Yes, sir.
等他不行的时候
And then, just after he throws up…
再继续跑一阵子
run him some more.
-是 -是
-Yes, sir. -Yes, sir.
你会知道
You are going to learn, Mahoney…
没有人.
that nobody…
绝对没有人.
nobody…
敢于和我.
screws…
过不去
with me.
-把它捡起来 快 快 -太棒了
-Pick it up, pick it up! Come on! -Hey, this is great.
-你们两个混♥蛋♥ 快来啊 -快走
-Two assholes, no waiting. -Move it!
你可不可以让我来赶他
Chad, would you please just let me yell at him without interrupting?
-可以 -快点 快点
-Sure. -Come on, Mahoney! Move it, move it!

Bang!
这把枪 你是从哪儿弄来的 小子
Son, where did you get this gun?
-我妈给的 -嗯
-My mom gave it to me. -Ah.
哦 我能借用一下吗
Can I borrow it for a little while?
当然
Sure.
左 左右左 左 左 左右左
Left, left right left. Left, left, left right left.
你们要学会 赤手空拳的自卫术
You will learn to defend yourselves without stick or firearm.
谁愿意上来试一下
I need a volunteer.
-巴巴拉 你上来 -我刚吃饱
-Barbara, get out here. -I just ate.
马上给我上来 马上
Right where I’m standing. Right here. Right now.
假设你拿着刀 向我扑过来
All right, come at me with an imaginary knife.
定要这样做吗
Do I have to?
没错 我不和你开玩笑
Yes, you do. I’m not joking.
快点 来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
-快 -嗯
-Now! -Aah!
哎哟
Ouch! Ouch!
就是这么简单 谁要做下一个
Okay. That’s how it’s done. Who’s next?
-选我 -我来
-Pick me! -I’d love it. I’d love to go.
我也想来 我们一起
I’d love to go. We’ll both go.
你们有二十分钟
You have 2O minutes to complete the test.
尽可能多答题
Try to answer as many questions as possible.
好的 开始
All right, start.
好了 开始吧 两次机会 这就是场地
All right, here we go. The count’s at two. Here’s the pitch.
上 但是失手
Swung on and missed!
出局
Struck out.
嗯 这是星期六的晚上 我感觉很好
Well, it was Saturday night And I was feeling all right
找找我的毛茛
Looking for my buttercup
他们在十三楼的隔壁跳舞
They were dancing next door On the thirteenth floor
你知道吗 马洪尼
You know, Mahoney…
我可以用一个月来修理你
I’d like to spend the next month breaking you into little pieces.
但我不会这么做
But I won’t…
因为你坏透了
because you’re bad.
你会影响整个学校的士气
You’re bad for morale, Mahoney.
你看隔壁的小孩
You look like the sweet little boy from next door.
但你骗不了我
Ha. But you don’t fool me. Oh, no.
你是个恶魔 骨子里坏透了
No, you’re the devil, and you’re rotten to the core.
你破坏了
And you’re ruining my chances…
我训练好警♥察♥的机会
of training some men who might make pretty good cops.
我也这么认为 长官
I agree. I’ve been saying that.
-你让我恶心 -是的 我让所有人恶心
-You make me sick. -Thank you, sir. I make everybody sick.
现在 我打个电♥话♥给里德上尉
We’re going to pick up this telephone and call your buddy Capt. Reed.
然后 你来告诉他 他送你来这儿 是一个可怕的错误
And you. You are going to help me talk him out of this terrible mistake.
太好了 我会尽力的
Terrific. I’ll do my part.
你最好这么做
You’re damn right you will.

Ha.
这是警♥察♥学校 可否接里德上尉
This is the Academy. I’d like to speak to a Capt. Reed.
里德
Reed!
队长里德 嗯 是的 先生 你好吗 先生
Captain Reed? Uh, yes, sir. How are you, sir?
这是哈里斯中尉 中尉赛迪斯 哈里斯出在警♥察♥学院
This is Lt. Harris, Lt. Thaddeus Harris out at the Police Academy.
真是对不起 打扰您了 先生
I’m so sorry to disturb you, sir…
但你的朋友年轻的马洪尼想和你谈谈
but your friend Cadet Mahoney would like to speak with you.
等一下 马洪尼
Just one moment, please. Mahoney.
-马洪尼 -是
-Mahoney! -Oh, yeah.
你好 里德上尉 我可以离开这里吗
Hi, Captain Reed? Can I get out of here?
不行 好的
No? Okay.
我尽力了
I tried.
里德上尉 非常感谢您
Captain Reed, um, thank you so much.
再见.
Yes. Goodbye. Yes.
我不知道 你想搞什么鬼
I don’t know what you’re trying to do.
也不知道 你为什么来这里
I don’t know why you’re here.
但只要我还有一口气 你就当不了警官
But you’ll never be a cop as long as I live.
-想都不要想 -从我的桌子上下来 滚出去
-Don’t want to be. -Get your butt off my desk.
再警告你一次
And get out of here!
马洪尼
Mahoney!
我已经告诉过你一次了
I’ve already told you once.
没有人 耍得了我
Nobody screws with me.
也许有一天 你碰上了个 合适的姑娘 就会改变的
Well, maybe you’ll meet the right girl and all that’ll change.
马上滚出去
Get out of here now!
快点做 马洪尼 哈里中尉说你得做100个
Come on, Mahoney. Harris said you had to do a hundred.
马洪尼
Hey, Mahoney.
这是我的臭袜子 我穿了一整天
Here’s a pair of my old sweat socks. I wore them all day.
它们会帮你加油的
That should help you to get up.
干得好
You did it.
你这个狗♥杂♥种♥
You son of a bitch.
他妈的 晚上真无聊
This is a hell of a way to spend my evenings.
我的手 已经没知觉了
I can’t feel my arms anymore.
嘿 巴巴拉 过来
Hey, Barbara, come here.
-我 -过来 快来
-Me? -Yeah, come here.
-怎么了 -来 狠狠地打我一下
-What? -Come on, right here.
-我需要你狠狠地打我一下 -干嘛
-I want you to give me your best shot. -What?
让你打我 狠狠的打
I want you to hit me. Best shot.
-打吧 -快点
-Hit you? -Yeah, come on.
-真的 -打我
-Ha, ha. No, really, I -Hit me.
-说真的 -现在就做 来吧
-Really, when I -Do it now. Come on.
-不行 -我让你打的
-I can’t. Because when I -Do it. Give me your–
行了吗
How was that? Was that okay?
够了吗
Yeah.
是的 非常好
Yeah, that’s good.
这个周末 是你们第一次休假外出
This weekend is your first leave from the Academy.
无论你们这班垃圾 去哪里
When you go, wherever it is you filthbags go…
好好享受 外面精彩的世界
do take note of how nice things are on the outside.
好好考虑一下 是不是还要回来
Do give serious consideration to not coming back.
你们中 已经有4人退出了
Four of you have already quit.
好戏才刚开始呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!