Good haircuts, men.
-谢谢你 先生 -谢谢 先生
-Thank you, sir. -Thank you, sir.
这该死的好发型
Damn good haircuts.
-谢谢你 先生 -谢谢 先生
-Thank you, sir. -Thank you, sir.
孩子
Men…
我现在有个小麻烦
I’ve got a little problem.
我似乎带了一群笨蛋学生
It seems I’ve got a squad full of scumbuckets.
净是些没用的垃圾
A whole big bunch of losers.
我希望你们两位忧秀的新生
And I was kind of hoping that you two fine, young cadets…
可以帮我清理一些垃圾
might help me to just get rid of a few of them.
怎么样 你能帮我吗
What do you say? Will you help me out?
-当然 先生 -非常好
-Yes, sir. -Good.
-好的 -我是查德·科普兰 长官
-Good. -I’m Copeland, sir. Chad Copeland.
好名字
Good for you.
我叫道格拉斯·费克勒 我一直都想当警♥察♥
Hi, I’m Douglas Fackler. I always wanted to be a cop.
霍夫曼中尉 霍夫曼中尉
-Lieutenant Hoffman, Lieutenant Hoffman…
立即到医务室报到
report immediately to the infirmary.
嘿 汤普森
Hey, Thompson. Well?
-我穿制♥服♥好看吗 -今天早上并不好玩
-How do I look? -That wasn’t very funny this morning.
我并不想捉弄你 我真的想看看你的美♥腿♥
Wasn’t funny. I’d give anything to see your thighs.
告诉我吧
Don’t suppose you’d describe them for me.
古铜色 非常柔软 丰满
Well, they’re tan, of course. Very supple, well-rounded…
手感也很好
and luxuriant to the touch.

Mm.
绝对安静
Absolute silence!
我是哈利少尉.
My name is Lt. Harris…
别忘了
in case you missed it.
这位是卡拉汉警官
This is Sgt. Callahan…
也别忘了
in case you missed it.
我们是这所学校里 最严格的教官
We are the meanest instructors here.
我们要训练你们 因为你们 是这里最糟糕的学生
We’ve got you because you are the worst people here.
你们是D班
You people are D-Squad.
D代表混♥蛋♥的意思
D for dirtbags.
当我说”嘿 混♥蛋♥”那就是在叫你们
When I say, “Hey, dirtbags,” that means you.
你们将会痛恨我一辈子
You people are going to hate my guts for the rest of your lives.
我会让你们 为进入这间警校而感到后悔
I am going to make you sorry that you ever came here.
按照学校惯例
Now, it is traditional here at the Academy for each squad…
每个班 有两个学生班长
to have two student squad-leaders.
布朗克牙和科普兰为班长 出列
I have chosen Cadets Blankes and Dopeland. Step out, men.
当两位班长下命令时
If these two cadets give you an order…
你们要好好遵守
obey it.
现在 我认为这将是一个好的开始
Now, I thought it would be nice…
第一天下午的集训 就以绕着学校散步来结束
if we were to close out our first afternoon together…
我想这是件快乐的事
with a nice little stroll around the campus.
快跑 你们这些屎虫
Move out, maggots!
-哦 见鬼 -这肯定不是什么厄瓜多尔
-Holy, shit. -This is definitely not Ecuador.
起来 芭芭拉 快跑
Get up, Barbara. Get up. Get up.
快跑 快跑
Move it, move it, move it.
小心屁♥股♥开花 死胖子
I could show a movie on your butt, fatso.
十九 二十
Nineteen. Twenty!
更多 我要更多
More! I want more!
十五
Fifteen.
十六
Sixteen.
十七
Seventeen.
十八 再来 再来
Eighteen. Let’s go. Let’s go.
九 十
Nine. Ten.
请注意 十分钟后熄灯
Attention. Lights out in 10 minutes.
请注意 十分钟后熄灯
Lights out in 10 minutes.
结束
Game over.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你们将会
Police work…
在这里
is what…
学习
you are…
如何当警♥察♥
here for.
拘捕
Arrest…
程序
procedures…
管理交通
traffic violations…
高速
high-speed…
驾驶
driving…
自我保护
self-defense.
同时还有许多考 试
And you will have many examinations…
必须通过
which you must pass.
另外
Plus…
你们还得进行残酷的体能特训
you will endure an extremely rigorous physical training program.
知道这意味着什么吗 胡克丝
Do you know what that means, Hooks?
我不知道 长官
I’m not sure, sir.
你说什么
What?
声音大一点
Voice commands.
你们说话要有威严
We will learn to use our voices with authority.
不会吗
Won’t we, Hooks?
你们可有人受过军事训练
Now, have any of you had any military training?

Mm-hm?
我曾在空军第209特种部队服役
I served with the U.S. Army Airborne 209th Special Forces Unit.
还有谁
Anybody else?
什么
What?
你也接受过军训
You have had prior military training, Mahoney?
-是的 不过是上辈子的事 -你说什么
-Well, yes, but not in this life, sir. -What?
上辈子 我曾在印度女王的部队服役
In a previous life, I served with Her Majesty’s Forces in India.
-有趣的副业 -如果你想让我们开除你
-Interesting sideline -If you’re trying to get thrown out…
绝对没门 马洪尼
I’m afraid that’s quite impossible.
“没门”怎么回事
Impossible? What the hell’s going on here?
我要去见校长
I’ll have to see the commandant about this.
您还将学习市政法规 你们要用心学习它们
You will also learn the Municipal Code. And you will learn them by heart.
学员 马洪尼
Cadet Mahoney. Cadet Mahoney.
请立刻到拉♥萨♥校长办公室来
Report immediately to the commandant’s office. Cadet Mahoney.
好吧 马洪尼 快去 用跑的
Okay, Mahoney, get going. On the double. Move it. Move it. Move it.
现在
Now–
哈里少尉
Lieutenant Harris, Lieutenant Harris…
请立刻到射击场来
report immediately to the firing range. Lieutenant Harris.
对不起
Excuse me.
卡拉汉 交给你了
Callahan, take over.
你好
Howdy.
谁让你进来的
-No one’s allowed in here. -Listen.
-打扰您了 警长 -我是校长 不是”警长”
-I got a problem, chief. -It’s commandant.
对不起 校长 是你养的鱼吗
Commandant, I’m sorry. Is that your fish?
-不 是朋友的 -真漂亮
-No, it belongs to a friend. -Very pretty.
-你有什么事 -我要离开这里
-What do you want? -I want out of here. Right now.
-离开这办公室 -不 是离开这学校
-Out of this office? -No, out of the Academy.
-没问题 你可以退出 -我不能退出
-That’s no problem. You can just quit. -I can’t quit.
为什么不能 许多忧秀的人都退出了
Of course you can. Many, many wonderful people…
-已经退出了很多很多 -校长
-have quit many, many -Commandant?
你认识里德上尉吗
Do you know Capt. Reed?
哦 是的 里德上尉 你就是马洪尼
Oh, yes. Capt. Reed. You’re Mahoney.
马洪尼
Mahoney. Mahoney. Mahoney.
-你的情况特殊 你不能退出 -我知道
-You’re a special case. You can’t quit. -I know that.
-我也不能开除你 -为什么不能
-On the other hand, I can’t throw you out. -Why not?
因为我答应了里德上尉 要把你留在这里24个星期
I promised Capt. Reed. I promised I’d keep you here the full 24 weeks.
你说什么
You what? You what? You told–?
不 他说我可以
He told me that I could…
-我被困在这里了 -是 谁不是呢
-I’m trapped here? -Well, yes. We all are.
继续前进 向那座山前进
Pick it up, pick it up. Keep moving up that hill.
加油
Put some muscle in it.
膝盖抬高 膝盖抬高 加油
Get those knees up. Get those knees up, come on!
快点 快点 快点
Hustle, hustle, hustle!
这绝对不适合我
This is definitely not for me.
继续
Keep going!
快点 胡克丝 爬过去 快 快
Come on, Hooks, get over the wall. Move it, move it, move it.
快点 胡克丝 起来
Come on, Hooks, get up.
算了吧 绕过去 你爬不过去的 为什么还不退出
Skip it. Go around. You’ll never make it. Why don’t you quit now?
滚 滚 你永远也爬不过去的
Quit, quit, quit. You’ll never make it.
对不起 长官 我扯破了裤子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!