-能有个新搭档真是太好了 -我正在想这件事
-It’s gonna be great having a new partner. -I was thinking about it
我希望卢不会嫉妒
I hope Lou’s not jealous.
嗨 你的熏牛肉好了
Hey. Your pastrami’s ready.
你有没有在上面放蛋黄酱
Did you put the mayo on that?
你很安静啊 我想你是不喜欢 你的任务
You’ve been quiet. I take it you don’t like your assignment.
-是的呀 -是不是因为我是个女的
-That’s affirmative. -Is it because I’m a woman?
我拒绝回答那个问题 这不尊重你的性别
I decline to answer that question out of respect for your gender.
我会照顾好自己的 你自己看管好自己吧
I’ll take care of myself. You just cover your own ass.
这个很不错啊
That’s a nice piece.
我正想问问你的装备
I was referring to your side arm.
-哦 -可以吗
-Oh. -May I?
当然
Sure.
这是蟒蛇型自动手♥枪♥
It’s a Colt Python.
-你用哪种子弹 -158格令 半冲孔型大威力子弹
-What kind of load do you use? -158-grain semi-wadcutter manstoppers.
智能武器
Sensible weapon.
我用的是一把工厂精确过的 45口径手♥枪♥
I use a factory-accurized Detonics .45 Scoremaster.
他有延长枪桶 后坐力短
It’s got the extended barrel, short hammer fall…
我装的是230格令子弹 装满一轮
and I load with 230-grain full patch rounds.
它主要是用在防御上的
It’s primarily for stopping power.
另一方面 如果你想要突破
On the other hand, if you want penetration…
这个 357的子弹可以炸飞 一辆卡车的发动机
the .357 will crack the engine block of a truck.
我可以看到它是多么有用
I can see where that would be useful.
好啊 触地得分 好 干得好
All right. Touchdown! All right! Good job!
-再给我来一个 -看那个小小的橄榄球员
-Give me another one. -Look at the little football players.
-嗨 我们在打球呢 -过来 小子
-Hey! We’re playing ball. -Come on, punk.
-还给我 -你想要这球吗
-Give it back. -You want the ball?
-把球给我 -这儿 去拿吧
-Give me the ball! -Here. Go get it!
哇哦
Whoo!
-你从没看过橄榄球吗 -嗨 嗨 警♥察♥
-You never seen a football? -Hey! Hey, copper!
把球扔给我
Throw me the ball!
快点 你会把球扔回这里吗 快 给我
Come on, will you throw it back here? Come on! Give it to me!
-这不像是个不好的小区 -这是个很棒的小区
-This is not such a bad neighborhood. -This is a great neighborhood.
-是哦 -我是在这里长的的
-Yeah? -I grew up here.
-没门 -耶
-No way. -Yeah.
-你 -这里的一个小孩
-You? -Little kid here.
小斯图曼在这里跑来跑去
No way. Little Schtulman running around here?
-你很小吗 -那个是我
-You were little? -That was me.
我们应该帮卢从那车上下来 他需要运动
We should get Lou out of the truck. He needs exercise.
-我们可以迟点帮他 -凯里 看这个
-We can get him later. -Carey, look at this.
一根雀巢的脆皮巧克力 几乎不能去碰它
A Nestle Crunch bar, hardly even been touched.
不足为奇 上面都是蚂蚁
No wonder. Got ants all over it.
-你不会吃的 是吗 -你要把它分开
-You’re not gonna eat that, are you? -You wanna split it?

No!
不 不 不 你想要我的什么 出去
No, no, no. What do you want from me? Blood? Get out!
冷静点 老家伙
Be cool, old man.
打开保险箱 快点 打开它
Open the safe. Come on. Hurry up. Open it.
快点 把它打开
Come on. Open it up.
-它总是那样 -快一点
-It always does that. -Hurry.
好的
Yeah.
嗯 我搞定了
There. I got it.
嘶嘶声
Fizzies.
他们没有多弄点 记得吗
They don’t make them anymore. Remember?
嘶嘶声
Fizzies?
警♥察♥
Cops!
蹲下 不然你会死的
Stay down, or you’re dead.
-斯图曼 有没有看到一把枪 -我看到了
-Schtulman, you see a gun? -I saw a gun.
那个是持械抢劫
That’s an armed robbery.
-M15小队呼叫总部 -这里是总部
-Unit M-15 to base. -This is base.
我们在卡罗林街302号♥碰到 抢劫 请指示
We’ve got a 211 at 302 Caroline Street. Please advise.
-M1 你听到没有 -104 叫他们进去
-M-1, did you read that? -10-4. Tell them to move in.
-他们要不要等增援来了 -不 他们不需要增援
-Shouldn’t they wait for backup? -No, they don’t need a backup.
-你是不是要助听器 -进去 M15小队
-Do you need a hearing aid? -Move in, M-15.
10 4
1O-4.
快 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
跟着我走底点
Follow me and stay low.
你在这里吗
Are you in here?
文尼 如果他们在这儿 他们不会告诉我们
Vinnie, if they are in here, they’re not gonna tell us.
现在 掩护我
Now, cover me.

Ah!

Whoa!
-法克勒 -马奥尼
-Fackler! -Mahoney!
法克勒
Fackler!
泰克布雷 别开火
Tackleberry! Hold your fire!
马奥尼
Mahoney?

An!
高塔警官
Officer Hightower.
-我认为你以前见过甜心先生 -甜心先生 我很抱歉
-You met Mr. Sweetchuck, I presume? -Mr. Sweetchuck, I’m so sorry.
我的店 我的店啊
MY store! My store!
我们同时到那里
We all got here at the same time.
我们不知道我们是
We didn’t know that we were–
先生们
Gentlemen…
你已经超越了自己 是吗
you’ve really outdone yourselves, haven’t you?
警官们卸下了他们的武器
“Said officers did then discharge their weapons…
公然不顾公众的安危
with flagrant disregard for public safety…
造成消耗了大约1200轮的弹♥药♥
causing to be expended some 1200 rounds of ammunition.
店的损失总共是76813元
Total damage to the shop: $76,813.”
好 我知道你一定非常的愤怒
Well, I know that you must be furious.
在我当差的这些年里 我还从来没见过这么大的损失
In all my years as a police officer, I have never seen such gross negligence.
-你们还有什么话要说的 -长官 我可以说吗
-You men have anything to say? -Sir, may I speak?
拉赛德上尉 你的兄弟在学校时教会了我们很多有用的东西
Captain Lassard, your brother taught us many fine things at the academy.
他教导我们一个警♥察♥不应该在乎太多 做太大的努力
He taught us that a cop can never care too much or try too hard.
我不知道 长官 那正是我们所做的
I don’t know, sir. That’s exactly what we did.
-也许我们过于热情了 -过于热情
-Perhaps we were a bit overzealous. -Overzealous?
那是1200轮子弹 76813元钱啊
That’s 1200 rounds. $76,813.
如果关心是罪 努力又是错的话
If caring is a crime and trying is a felony…
我想我们都是有罪的
I guess we’re all gonna plead guilty.
毛瑟和马奥尼是对的
Mauser, Mahoney is right.
如果你们也想这些警官一样努力的话
If your men tried as hard as these officers…
我们就会及时给这帮坏蛋重击
we’d have this gang licked in no time.
做得好啊 继续
Good work, men. Keep it up.
体育馆见
See you at the gym.
立正 我现在就要点啤酒
Attention! I need beer up here. Now!
好 找点特别的 快啊 大家去买♥♥东西吧
Okay, look for specials now! Come on! Shop, everybody!
-买♥♥东西 买♥♥东西 -安全第一
-Shop! Shop! -Safety first!
好啊 快点去啊
Come on! Yeah! Go for it!
你是什么 一个笨蛋 我是素食者
What are you, a nut? I’m a vegetarian!
水果派 这是我的了
Fruit Loops. They’re mine!
伙伴们 伙伴们 过来啊 停止 你 不要像小孩一样
Guys! Guys! Come on! Stop, man! Act your age!
再见啦
Bye, now.
非常感谢 我发现这里有 很多很便宜的东西
Thank you very much. I found a lot of really, really nice bargains here.
不好意思 先生 你忘了你的邮票
Excuse me, sir, you forgot your stamps!
先生们 我建议大家一起来举杯
Gentlemen, I’d like to propose a toast.
至毛瑟上尉 不 不 不
To Lieutenant Mauser. No, no, no–
-这个地区最大的普斯 -好的
-Biggest putz of the precinct. -All right.
马奥尼
Mahoney!
再给我杯啤酒好吗
Get me another beer, will you?
-他是不是有麻烦 -问的好
-Is he in trouble? -Good question.
-大头钉 你怎么样啊 -我想跟你聊聊 马奥尼
-Tack, what’s up? -I need to speak to you, Mahoney.
-好的 什么 -是关于人的天性的
-Okay. What? -It’s of a personal nature.
哦 好的 好的 好的
Oh, all right. All right. All right.
我请你喝一杯 怎么样
Let me buy you a drink, all right?
阿特 可以给我杯啤酒 还有牛奶加冰 好吗
Art, can I have a beer and milk with ice. Right?
-好的 那帐单怎么样 -耶 那个没关系
-Okay. How about a shot? -Yeah, that’ll be fine.
嗯 你怎么样 泰克
So, what’s up, Tack?
科克蓝德 我的搭档
It’s Kirkland. My partner.
哦 是 是 你是个幸运的家伙 她是个狡猾的人
Oh, yeah. Yeah. You’re a lucky guy. She’s a fox.
-那是当然 -哦 是
-That’s affirmative. -Oh, yeah.
关于科克蓝德
With regards to Kirkland…
你要什么东西
Something you need?
关于科克蓝德
With regards to Kirkland…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!