当然啦,小姐
Of course, mademoiselle,
往河里扔东西的理由
there might be a reason
that is perfectly innocent
也许你能编得天衣无缝
for throwing something overboard.
但是,请看…
But, then again…
– 这就是凶器? – 是的,小姐
– Is that what she was killed with?
– Oui, mademoiselle.
嗯,你认为是我♥干♥的?
Hmm… And you think
that I might have done it?
范.斯凯勒小姐会作证的
Mademoiselle Van Schuyler
is prepared to swear
她亲眼见到你在月光下扔东西
that she saw you quite clearly
in the moonlight.
那不是我
It wasn’t me.
我对这世界都快麻木了…
I was dead to the world…
…就像可怜的道尔太太现在那样
… like poor Madame Doyle is now, in fact.
这种情杀,你说不是吗,波洛先生?
A crime passionnel,
wouldn’t you say, Monsieur Poirot?
那个一半拉丁血统的杰基
蹑手蹑脚沿着甲板潜行
That girl, Jacqueline, half latin,
you know, creeping along the deck,
拿着上了膛的手♥枪♥
要么是道尔先生一时发昏
pistol in full cock.
Or Mr. Doyle, deranged by desire,
血脉贲张痛下杀手
lust pumping through his veins.
要么是罗伯森小姐
那个姿色平平,备受压抑的老处♥女♥
Or perhaps Miss Robson,
the repressed virgin, tragically plain,
被这对夫妻的蜜月激♥情♥搅得心神不宁
driven to distraction by the proximity
of honeymoon passion…
请告诉我,彭宁顿先生,你知道
Tell me, Monsieur Pennington,
are you aware of anyone
谁希望道尔太太快点去见上帝吗?
who wished to see Madame Doyle dead?
哦,自然是贝勒弗小姐咯
Well, there is that Madam,
that Miss de Bellefort.
– 她有一股子杀气… – 谢谢了,先生
– Now, if looks could kill…
– Thank you for that, Monsieur.
你也许还记得道尔太太
You may, perhaps also recall that
Madame Doyle had a very near escape,
在哈索尔神庙外与死神擦肩而过
– 嗯,我是听说了
at the temple of Hathor.
– Well, I did hear about that,
但当时我在神庙里
but I was inside the temple
at the time.
道尔先生提到过船上
Mr. Doyle mentioned that
there was someone on board
有个人对林内特一家恨之入骨
who bore a grudge against her family.
– 你看那会是谁呢? – 恐怕无可奉告
– Do you know who that could be?
– I’m afraid I don’t.
会不会他父亲用了下三滥的经营手段
No business dealings of her father
that might have resulted in
毁了他的竞争对手呢?
ruin for some rival?
这我倒不清楚
Not that I am aware of, no.
事前,那个凶手为什么要偷走披肩?
So, why should the murderer
take the stole before the event?
毕竟没人会知道贝勒弗小姐
After all, nobody knew that
Mademoiselle de Bellefort
和道尔先生会闹出事来
et Monsieur Doyle
were going to… have a scene.
或许他进去捡枪的时候发现了
Perhaps he found it
when he went in to get the pistol.
为什么去找枪的时候没发现呢?
Why was it not discovered
when the search for it was made?
不,不,我的朋友,这说不通啊
Non, non, my friend, it makes no sense.
别灰心,会查个水落石出的
Well, don’t be downhearted.
We’ll get to the bottom of it.
哦,那是一定的
Oh, I know I will!
道尔问我,他是否可以见贝勒弗小姐
Doyle has asked if he may see
Mademoiselle de Bellefort.
– 可以,我去带她来 – 很好
– Oui, I will bring her to him.
– Very good.
彭宁顿先生对我们撒谎了
这你看出来没有?
Did you know that Monsieur Pennington
told to us a lie?
是吗?
Did he?
他说石头砸下来的时候
他正好在神庙里面 其实他没有
He said that he was in the temple
when the statuette fell. He was not.
那时我恰好从里面出来
I had just come from there myself.
进来
Come in.
你一直担惊受怕着吧
I thought you might be worrying,
我现在不是挺好吗?没事了
and I wanted you to know that it’s…
it’s alright.
我对你太不好了
I behaved absolutely rotten to you.
哦,赛蒙,对不起…
Oh! Simon, I’m so sorry…
太对不起了…
I’m so sorry…
你怎么能这样对我?怎么做得出来?
How could you do this to me?
How could you?
你明知道我需要它
You know I need it!
– 这是为你好,妈妈 – 忘恩负义的东西
– It’s for your own good, mother.
– Ungrateful wretch!
– 你知道我多痛苦吗? – 唠叨够了没?
– Have you any idea how I suffer?
– You don’t let me forget!
小姐,说几句行吗?
Mademoiselle,
may I have a few words?
我就不拐弯抹角了
I won’t “beat about the bushes”,
你母亲是个酒鬼对吧?
but your mother, she drinks, n’est-ce pas?
你听着就行了
No need for you to talk.
初次遇见你时,我马上就看出来
When I first met you, I saw at once
你在保护她免受某种伤害
that you were protecting her
from something
很快我就发现了这个秘密
and soon I discovered
what that something was.
酒鬼自有她的诡计
The secret drinker, with the secret
cunning of the drunken,
她偷偷摸摸地藏了很多酒
had a secret supply hidden away.
我相信你昨天发现了她的私藏品
I believe that you yesterday
discovered her supply
而且趁你母亲熟睡之机
and, while your mother was sound asleep,
把酒都扔进尼罗河了 我没说错吧?
you threw overboard the bottles.
I am right, am I not?
她的书一滞销,她就开始酗酒
It all began when her books stopped selling
这对她的身体伤害很大
and that hurt her dreadfully.
她是在自我麻醉
She made a complete fool of herself,
太可怕了
it was awful.
我不得不一直看着她 于是她就恨我了
I had to keep my eye on her all the time.
And she began to hate me.
– 可怜的孩子 – 不必怜悯我
– Pauvre petite.
– Don’t pity me, for God’s sake!
人们认为我高傲,脾气坏
I know people think
I’m stuck-up, bad tempered,
但实际上,我已经忘了怎么对人和蔼可亲了
but the truth is, I forgot how to be nice.
你不会告诉别人的吧?
You won’t tell anyone, will you?
是的,不过现在你得告诉我实情
Non, but now I need you to tell me
what I need to know.
你扔东西的时候几点了?
At what time did you throw
overboard the bottles?
– 是1:10左右吧? – 可能是吧
– At 01:10, perhaps? – About that, yes.
我跟你说过
As I have already told you,
范.斯凯勒小姐看见过你
Mademoiselle Van Schuyler
saw you from her cabin door.
现在你告诉我:你看见她没有?
Now you tell me: did you see her?
不,我没有 我站在甲板上注视着河面
No, I didn’t. I looked along the deck,
out to the river.
你在甲板上的时候就没看见什么人吗?
But did you see anyone,
when you looked along the deck?
一个人影也没有?
Anyone at all?
是的,什么人也没看见
No, I saw nobody.
谢谢
Merci.
被窃了?
Stolen?
– 恐怕是的,太太 – 那串珍珠项链真美
– I’m afraid it is so, Madame.
– Those beautiful pearls!
还记得在博塔灵顿的宴会上
Remember that party
at the Portarlington’s,
可怜的胡珀女士 她的钻石被偷的事吗?
when poor Lady Hooper’s diamonds were stolen?
警♥察♥还把你关了进去
The Police gave you quite a grilling.
可怜的孩子 她脸色真难看
Poor child!
She looks dreadfully unhappy.
哦,但愿她不会走来走去对人乱开枪
Well, she shouldn’t go around
shooting people.
她把自己当什么人了?安妮.欧克利吗?
(欧克利,美国著名射击选手)
I mean, who does she think she is,
Annie Oakley?
法国人的手上沾满了鲜血
我们的手上也沾满了鲜血
French have blood on their hands,
we have blood on our hands
这一切总有一天要偿还的!
and one day we’ll all pay for all
dearly, I tell you!
是啊,你还是闭上嘴好好吃你的吧
Yeah, and I tell you
to shut up and eat!
你怎么不等我了?
Why couldn’t you wait for me?
我有点事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!