– You’ve had enough.
你什么意思?
So what?
– 我去透透气 – 我该去…
– A bit of fresh air. – I think it’s time…
你别走,科妮莉亚
Don’t leave, Cornelia.
看见没有,赛蒙害怕了
You see, Simon here is afraid
害怕我会把我的一段经历告诉你
afraid that I tell you
the story of my life.
– 睡觉去,杰基 – 害怕我会闹事对吗?
– Go to bed, Jackie.
– Afraid of a scene, are you?
你若无其事,难道要我也跟你一样?
Want me to behave decently,
like you behave to me?
你真的以为什么事都一笔勾销了吗?
Do you really think you
can get away with this?
你醉了
You’re drunk.
我说过我要杀了你,老天作证,不是开玩笑的
I said I’d kill you, and by God,
I meant it.
贝勒弗小姐
Miss de Bellefort!
杀你就像杀条狗 你这个卑鄙的狗东西
I’ll shoot you like a dog!
Like the dirty dog you are!
弗格森先生,弗格森先生
Mr. Ferguson! Mr. Ferguson!
天哪
Good God!
我不是…
I didn’t…
弗格森,有人来了
Ferguson, someone’s coming.
告诉他这只是个意外,没什么
Tell him it’s an accident, it is nothing.
别担心,我们几个在做游戏
Nothing to worry about. Charades, that’s all.
一个好玩的游戏…
A game. Fun…
好的…好的
Yes… Yes.
嗯,我看没人会听得出这是枪声
它听起来就像塞子蹦出来的声音
Well, I don’t think anyone else would’ve heard.
It sounded like a cork popping.
– 我♥干♥了什么了? – 不要紧的
– What have I done? – It’ll be alright.
快带她出去,送她回客舱
Get her out of here, for God’s sake,
take her to the cabin!
不管怎么样,要有人陪着她
And don’t let her be left alone,
whatever you do!
别担心,道尔先生,我陪着她
Don’t worry, Mr. Doyle.
I’ll stay with her.
快去叫贝斯纳大夫来
Get Dr. Bessner to take a look at this.
我还不如死了…
I’ll kill myself…
求你们千万别让我妻子知道这事
Please, please don’t let my wife
get wind of this…
这边走,走吧,没事的…
This way, let’s go. It’s alright…
他的腿…天哪,不会流血过多而死吧?
His poor leg… My God,
and if he bleeds to death?
贝勒弗小姐,我看不会的
Miss de Bellefort,
I don’t think that will happen.
放开我,让我去死
Let go of me! I want to drown!
那么做无济于事
That wouldn’t solve things.
我去叫贝斯纳大夫
I’ll call Dr. Bessner.
– 你知道现在几点了吗?
– 快来帮帮忙,出大事了
– Do you have any idea what time it is?
– We need your help! Someting’s happenned.
我的天啊
Gott in Himmel!
情况不妙啊,骨头打碎了,流了很多血
It is bad. The bone is fractured
and he has lost a lot of blood.
弗格森先生,我们把他抬到我客舱去
Herr Ferguson, we must take him to my cabin.
慢慢起来…
Gently…
小心点…
Careful…
我已经尽力而为了
That’s just the best I can do.
你像个大英雄啊,我的朋友
You’ve been a hero, my friend.
现在,我要给你打上一针,让你睡个好觉
Now, I will give you something
to help you sleep.
– 道尔太太知道这事了吗?
– 还没,等天亮吧
– Has anyone told Frau Doyle?
– No. It can wait until tomorrow.
我…不要责备杰基,都是我的错
I… You mustn’t blame Jackie.
It’s my fault.
我是个讨人嫌,她做了什么自己都不知道
I was a creep.
She didn’t know what she was doing.
– 是啊,是啊 – 我怕她做傻事
– Ja, ja. – She might hurt herself.
得有人陪着她
Someone ought to stay with her.
没事了,罗伯森小姐陪着她
It’s alright. Miss Robson is with her.
那就好…好的…
Good…good…
那支手♥枪♥留在那里不太好
That, the pistol. Can’t leave it lying around.
船员会发现的
Stewards will find it.
我这就去找
I’ll get it.
– 那枪,没有了 – 真的吗?
– It’s gone. – Are you sure?
是的,枪从她手里掉下来
被她踢到椅子下面了
Yes. It dropped out of her hand,
she kicked it under a chair.
– 我都看见的,可现在没有了
– 谁会把它拿走?
– I saw her do it. But it’s not there.
– Who could have taken it?
请进
Entrez!
哦,亲爱的上校,多美好的早晨啊!
Ah! My dear Colonel, what a
beautiful morning, n’est-ce pas?
有人被杀了
I’m afraid someone’s been shot.
– 谁? – 林内特.道尔,昨晚上.
– Who? – Linnet Doyle, last night.
对着头部开的枪
Shot through the head.
手♥枪♥是贴近头部开的枪
The pistol was held close
against her head.
– 看见没? 周围的皮肤都烧焦了
– 是的
– See? Where the skin is scorched?
– Oui.
没有挣扎的迹象,她在睡梦中被打死了
There was no struggle.
She was shot in her sleep.
死亡时间呢?
Time of death?
死了肯定有六小时,大概不超过八小时
She’s certainly been dead six hours,
and probably not longer than eight.
死亡时间在零点和两点之间
Between twelve and two.
请问上校,你有什么权力来调查这案子?
May I ask you, Colonel,
with what authority you make these inquiries?
船上的管事委托我
在船到达港口之前处理此事
The Cruise Manager’s asked me
to take matters in hands until we reach port.
我就能在某种程度上代表官方,明白吗?
I have some slight official standing, you see?
– 我们都听候上校的吩咐 – 那就对了
– We are all at the disposal of the Colonel.
– Yes, quite.
– 你看,这是什么意思? – 什么?这个?
– Now, what’s all that about? – What? This?
嗯,这解释起来很容易
Well, it seems very simple, does it not?
当时她快断气了
It would appear that she is dying,
她就用手指蘸上血在墙上写了
she writes with her finger
dipped into her own blood,
凶手名字的第一个字母
the initial of the name of the murderer:
杰奎琳.德.贝勒弗
Jacqueline de Bellefort,
就在不到一星期前
那个年轻姑娘还公然对我说
a young lady who, less than a week ago,
declared to me that:
“我什么都不想,只想用枪对准她的脑袋”
“I would like nothing better than
to place my gun against her head”
“然后只要轻轻地一扣”
“and, gently, pull the trigger.”
哦,她丈夫就在隔壁对吗?
So, I suppose her husband is next door?
现在他在我客舱里睡觉
At the moment, he is in my cabin, asleep.
他一晚上都在你客舱,贝斯纳大夫?
He spent the night in your cabin, Dr. Bessner?
是的
Ja.
我明白了,你们还没听说
I see you have not heard.
道尔先生昨晚上也被枪打了吧?
Mr. Doyle was also shot last night.
-什么? – 腿部受伤了
– What? – In the leg.
还有其他人出事吗?
Is there anyone else
we should know about?
没了
That is all.
看来是贝勒弗小姐情绪激动
加上多喝了几杯
It seems that Mademoiselle de Bellefort
worked herself up, helped by a few drinks,
这才对旧情人开了枪
and finally took a shot at him.
可怜的赛蒙一步也挪不了
The poor man is completely immobilized.
然后她进入林内特.道尔的客舱杀了她
Then she went down to
Linnet Doyle’s cabin and shot her as well.
不…这不可能
No, no, no, that’s not possible.
要知道当时她歇斯底里了
You see, she was in an hysterical state
道尔怕她会自寻短见
and Doyle was most concerned
she should not harm herself,
因此罗伯森小姐陪了她一晚上
so Miss Robson stayed with her all night.
– 尸体是谁发现的? – 是女仆布尔热
– Who discovered the crime?
– It was the maid, apparently, Miss Bourget.
– 上校,我的办公室您随时可用,先生 – 多谢
– Colonel, my office is ready for you, sir.
– Thank you.
希望您尽可能谨慎地处理这案子…
If you could be as discreet as possible…
– 我们向来如此,老伙计 – 那就好
– It’s our speciality, old chap.
– Yes, of course.
我们这就想和道尔谈谈,他还没醒?
Now, we need to speak to Doyle.
You say he’s still asleep?
我让他服了大剂量的安♥眠♥药♥
I gave him a very strong opiate.
我说,还是等我吃了早饭后
看看他的情况再叫你吧
I would suggest I have my breakfast
and then I will see if he’s ready to wake.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!