(古埃及牛头人身的司爱情及喜悦的女神)
… the goddess Hathor was often depicted
as the winged cow of creation,
她赋予了整个宇宙生命
who gave birth to the entire universe.
哦,那样她要忙死了
Oh, my! She did keep herself busy.
有时候,人们错把她当作伊希斯
(古埃及司生育和繁殖的女神)
And occasionally, she can be
mistaken for Isis,
说来你不信,让伊希斯怀孕的是她亲儿子
who was magically in pregnant
with the seed of her own son.
– 哦,天哪 – 科妮莉亚
– “Oh, Heavens to Betsy”! – Cornelia!
失陪…
I’m sorry…
这姑娘身段真不错…
A nice curvy girl…
我就喜欢这样的
This is what I like.
什么时候再去看看金字塔?
When are we gonna see some more pyramids?
我以为埃及遍地都是
I thought Egypt was full of them.
让开…我们买♥♥过很多了 让来,小鬼
Let go… we’ve had enough.
go away, little hauls!
这种被世人铭记的方式真奇妙啊
Oh! What a wonderful way to be remembered.
我倒也可以在地上建一个
Maybe I’ll have one build in the ground
也把你葬在里头 – 想得出来
you can be buried in it, too.
– I’ll say!
这样我们就成了当地人的谈资了
So we’ll give the locals
something to talk about.
当心
A…Aagh!
天哪
My God!
– 太太,先生 – 砸到你了没有?
– Madame, Monsieur… – Are you hurt?
很有魅力对吗?
Isn’t that fascinating!
漂亮女神哈索尔长着母牛的头
The godess Hathor was a beautiful woman
with the head of a cow.
这总比牛身上
Still, I supose that’s
better than being a cow
长着漂亮女人的头要强
with the head of a beautiful woman.
像这样的历史八卦这里还多得是
This place is simply drenched in
historical goodies like that.
– 我认为… – 是的,先生,我明白
– I thought… – Yes, Monsieur, I know.
我知道你想说什么
I know what you thought.
蒂姆,出什么事了?
Tim, what happened?
你好
Bonjour.
不好意思…我听不懂你的话,先生
Pardon… Je ne comprends pas,Monsieur…
没认出我吧?波洛,我的老伙计
Did I fool you? Poirot, you old dog!
– 你也上当了 – 雷斯上校
– How’s tricks? – Colonel Race!
– 简直不敢相信自己的眼睛 你好啊
– 到处奔波,来去匆匆啊
– I do not believe my eyes! How are you?
– Saddled and flittered.
– 其他还好 – 能在这遇见你真的太意外了
– Otherwise, Tip Top.
– What a big surprise to see you here!
知道吗,人家请我到这里来解决点事
Well, I’ve been sorting out
a few local difficulties, you know
当地人很不安分,经常惹是生非
restless natives, odd assassinations,
that sort of thing.
– 我说,你这身衣服蛮好看 – 哦,谢谢
– I say, that’s pretty daring. – Oh! Merci.
你的裁缝叫什么名字?
You know, you really must give me
the name of your tailor.
– 好的 你这是上哪儿去啊? – 和你一道乘船回去啊
– Oui. Where are you heading?
– Back up the river with you.
跟我?可你肯定能搭上政♥府♥的船
With me? But surely you can go
on a government steamer.
正常情况下是的
In normal circumstances, yes.
不过,我听说我的老伙计波洛就在附近
But when I heard that my old chum Poirot
was on the vicinities,
我想和你作伴会更有意思
你身边总会奇闻不断
I thought it would be much more fun.
Something always seem to happen around you.
– 已经有一出开始了,我的朋友 – 哦,好极了
– It might have already started, mon ami.
– Oh, jolly good!
阿勒敦太太,奥特伯恩太太
请允许我向你们引见我的一位老朋友
Madame Allerton, Madame Otterbourne,
allow me to introduce a very old friend of mine,
雷斯上校
Colonel Race.
– 罗伯森小姐 – 你去哪了?
– Miss Robson. – Where have you been?
怎么看上去气喘吁吁的?
You’re unusually breathless.
身上还沾得一塌糊涂
And blotchy.
抱歉,玛丽表姐,我刚在在外面…
I’m sorry, cousin Marie.
I was just outside…
你把我的天鹅绒披肩弄哪去了?
And what have you done
with my velvet stole?
– 要不我去船舱里找找? – 怎么可能在那?
– Shall I see if it’s in the cabin?
– It couldn’t possibly be in the cabin.
晚饭后我就带这儿来了,人一直没出去过
I had it in here after dinner
and I haven’t moved since,
是不是啊,贝斯纳大夫? – 是的,范.斯凯勒小姐
have I, Dr. Bessner?
– No, Miss Van Schuyler.
我就放在那张椅子上,现在不见了
It was on that chair and it’s not now.
– 一定是你拿走的 – 没有,不是我拿的
– I thought you must have taken it.
– No, I’m afraid I didn’t.
这可是冯.梅克伦堡伯爵送我的礼物啊
(前东德州名,濒临波罗的海)
It was a gift from Count Von Mecklenburg.
范.斯凯勒小姐
Miss Van Schuyler,
罗伯森小姐
Miss Robson.
晚安,小姐
Bonne nuit, Mademoiselle.
– 你看起来很疲惫啊,波洛先生
– 是啊…是有点累
– You look tired, Monsieur Poirot.
– Oui, oui, c’est vrai.
一定是天气太热的缘故
It must, I think, be the heat.
晚安
Bonne nuit.
# 爱情最甜蜜 #
# Love is the sweetest thing #
# 究竟还能带给我什么… #
# What else on earth could ever bring… #
# …这样的欢愉… #
# … such happiness … #
# 爱情最甜蜜 #
# Love is the sweetest thing #
科妮莉亚,来陪陪我
Cornelia! Come and join me!
好的…
Oh, well…
– 想通宵玩个痛快是吗? – 不,不
– Decided to make a night of it?
– No, no.
现在我还不想睡觉,夜色太美了
I just don’t want to go to bed yet.
It’s such a beautiful night.
这里很不错吧?
It is lovely, isn’t it?
度蜜月最合适不过了
Just perfect for a honeymoon.
– 来两大杯金酒 – 哦,不了,我不喝的
– Two large gins.
– Oh, no! I couldn’t.
哦,没事的
Oh, nonsense!
我们有几分,赛蒙?
What’s our score, Simon?
对不起…
Sorry…
我们落后了120分
We’ve made 120 below the line.
他长得是不是很英俊?
Not bad looking, don’t you think?
哦,这叫我怎么说…
Well, I don’t know about that…
你最好留点神,这里可是有食人族的
You better watch out,
there are no man-eaters around here.
抱歉,我很累了
I’m so sorry, I suddenly got very tired.
而且还有人乱吵吵
And it is rather rowdy in here.
好的,是该睡了
Yes, time to turn in.
– 你来吗,赛蒙? – 我…
– Are you coming, Simon? – I’ll…
我喝完这杯就来
I’ll just finish my drink.
晚安
Good evening.
– 哦,我也… – 亲爱的,你还没喝完呢
– Well…
– My dear, you didn’t have your night cup, yet.
– 算了… – 我们女人就应该一条心
– No… – We girls must stick together.
– 要一口气干了 – 谢谢
– Absolutely gasping. – Thank you.
为爱情,婚姻这档子事干杯
To love, marriage, stuff like that.
– 说说你自己吧 – 哦,亲爱的
– Tell me all about yourself.
– Oh, dear!
真的没什么好谈的
There isn’t really that much to tell.
我住在康涅狄格州一个叫拜菲尔德的小镇上
I live at home, in Connecticut.
In a little town, called Bellfield,
我第一次来欧洲旅行,我快活极了
and this is my first trip to Europe
and I’m just loving every minute…
– 说呀 – 我跟母亲一起住
– Go on. – I live with my mother,
不幸的是,她的身体不太好
whose health is, unfortunately,
a little delicate at the moment.
她严重失眠,只吃一顿午饭
She sleeps very badly
and she eats only in the middle day,
有时候只吃一两片水果
some days, just a piece of fruit or two,
有时候只靠麦片粥度日…
some days, she’ll only touch cereals…
– 说呀 – 是的,是的,我们都听着呢
– Do go on. – Yes, yes. We’re all ears.
– 我真的要去睡了 – 别走
– I really must go to bed. – Don’t go.
– 我还想听呢 – 没什么说的了
– I want to hear more.
– There isn’t any more…
– 说吧 – 嗯,我热爱艺术
– Please. – Well, I love art,
上过培训班 雕刻过小作品,做过陶罐…
and I go to classes.
I sculpt a little and make pots…
兴趣真广啊
Sounds a hoot.
– 几点了,赛蒙? – 12点都过了
– Ring the bell, Simon.
– It’s after midnight.
– 可我还想喝一杯 – 我看你够了吧
– But I need a drink.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!