I had something to do.
我记得我读到过胡珀女士的钻石被盗案
I remember reading about
the diamonds of Lady Hooper.
嗯…她老♥毛♥病了,我母亲就会颠三倒四
Well… As usual, mother has got
the whole thing hopelessly wrong.
钻石被窃时我不在场 我在那儿的时候
I wasn’t there when they’re actually
stolen, just when it was discovered
她满是肥肉的脖子上戴的那串钻石
已被发现是假的了
that the old bag was wearing paste
around her fat neck.
有人说这出戏是她自编自导的
Some say she was in on it herself.
– 肯定是乔安娜说的 – 妈妈,乔安娜没在场
– Joanna, no doubt.
– Joanna wasn’t there, mother.
打扰大家一下…
If I may have your attention…
一串属于道尔太太的
It’s come to our notice that
a valuable string of pearls,
名贵的珍珠项链不翼而飞了
belonging to the late Mrs. Doyle,
is gone missing.
什么?
What?
我们打算在船上搜查这串项链
A search in the boat is just
about to take place.
搜查结束前大家如能留在这儿
我会表示非常感谢
I’d be grateful if you would all
remain here until it’s completed.
还有,如果大家都能配合调查
And thereafter, I’d be most grateful
我就更感激不尽了
if you’d all submit yourselves to a search.
先生,有位女士说有急事
Sir, there is a lady
that says it’s urgent
要当面对你说
she speak to you.
– 叫她进来 – 请进
– Bring her in. – Please.
– 罗伯森小姐 – 小姐
– Miss Robson. – Mademoiselle.
能为你效劳吗?
What can we do for you?
– 是你拿的? – 不,我没拿,是玛丽表姐拿的
– You took them?
– No, I didn’t. Cousin Marie did.
– 是范.斯凯勒小姐? – 她控制不住自己
– Mademoiselle Van Schuyler?
– She can’t help it.
她有小偷小摸的癖好
It’s her little idiosyncrasy.
我来就是看着她的
That’s why I’m here,
to keep an eye on her.
– 你在哪里发现项链的?
– 今天早上在她的长筒袜里
– Where did you find them?
– They were in her stockings,this morning.
她经常在那儿藏东西
当然,我知道项链是谁的
That’s where she usually hides things.
I knew whose they were, of course,
所以我过来还给你们
so I went along to return them,
但是有个船员告诉了我那起凶杀案
but there was a steward en garde,
who told me about the murder.
一早上我都胆战心惊的
I’ve been in absolute stale all morning.
范.斯凯勒家的人是非常挑剔的
The Van Schuylers, you see,
are very particular.
如果此事公之于众,那是万万不行的
I mean, it would never do
if this got into the papers.
– 不会把它登出来吧?
– 这要看情况而定了,罗伯森小姐
– But it won’t, will it?
– Well, it depends, Miss Robson.
不,不…
Non, non, non, non, non…
当然,我们会尽力而为的,小姐
We shall do our very best for you,
of course, Mademoiselle.
– 太谢谢你了 – 请吧
– Thank you so much. – Please.
谢谢了,先生…
Thank you, Monsieur…
波洛
Poirot.
假的,我的朋友
Imitation, my friend.
我们这就去搜那串真的吧
Now we begin our search
for the real thing.
在道尔太太的客舱里不会找到了吧?
I doubt we will find them
in Mrs. Doyle’s cabin.
找到什么是什么,上校
We never know what
we might find, Colonel.
《资本论》…
康拉德.弗格森是个布尔什维克主义者
“Das Kapital”…
Conrad Ferguson is a bolshe.
我也觉得他有点神叨叨的
I always knew there was
something fishy about the chap.
他可不仅是个布尔什维克主义者那么简单…
A bolshe is not all that he is…
看起来阿勒敦先生很虔诚啊
Monsieur Allerton, it would seem,
is most religious.
胶水…他要这个做什么?
The glue… Now, what would he
want with this, I wonder?
哦,这我不知道…
Well, I dunno…
彭宁顿先生 诺曼底号♥轮船
Monsieur Pennington.
S.S. Normandie.
波洛
Poirot.
旅客们都查了,先生
The passengers have been searched, sir.
– 发现什么吗? – 一无所获
– And…? – Nothing,
罗莎莉.奥特伯恩小姐还没查
except for Miss Rosalie Otterbourne,
她包里有一把小巧的左轮手♥枪♥
there was a small revolver in her handbag.
– 她有什么反应? – 她没注意到
– So, how did she react?
– She did not notice.
当时我背对着她
I had my back turned to her,
at the time.
还有一个人我们没查
And still there is one person
we have not searched.
– 是谁? – 女仆路易丝.布尔热
– Who’s that? – The maid, Louise Bourget.
那儿都找不到她
We can not find her anywhere.
死了还不到一个小时 当时就毙命了
Dead not more than an hour.
Instantaneous.
心脏被刺穿了
Stabbed through the heart.
用什么凶器?
With what?
有点像这把
With something like this.
你的刀没丢过吧?
I supose that none of
your knives is missing.
那么你认为是我杀了这位可怜的女佣人吗?
Do you think I would kill a little
miserable femme de chambre?
不是的,我只是有点怀疑…
No, I just wondered…
我所有的手术刀都在这儿放得好好的
All my knives are present and correct.
那就好…
Good, good.
对不起,我失陪了…
Well, now if you’ll excuse me…
她手指上捏着这个
She was holding this.
一张一千法郎的碎片
It’s the corner of
one thousand franc note.
我们询问她的时候她是怎么说来着?
What did she say
when we questioned her?
“我什么也不可能听见
“It is not possible that I should
hear anything,
“假如我睡不着觉
“unless I could not sleep
假如我又回到甲板上
也许我会看见…
“and came back up.
Then perhaps I see something,
“那个凶手进出我太太的客舱”
“this monster enter or leave
my mistresse’s cabin.”
这些事恰好都发生过
她确实回到了甲板上
This is exactly what happenned!
She did return to the top deck.
她真的看见了有人进出道尔太太的客舱
She did someone enter or leave the cabin.
– 那就是敲诈了 – 没错,所以凶手进来
– Blackmail. – Yes. So the murdered enters,
假装给她钱,而就在她数钱的时候…
gives to her the money,
and, while she is counting it…
小姐们,你们在聊什么八卦呢?
You talk the scandal,
mesdemoiselles?
就比较一下口红而已
We were just comparing lipsticks.
– 怎么啦,波洛先生? – 道尔太太的女仆
– What’s wrong, Monsieur Poirot?
– The maid of Madame Doyle
被人杀死了 – 路易丝?
she has been killed. – Louise?
她无意中发现了真♥相♥
She saw something she
was not meant to see.
什么?
What?
昨晚有人进出道尔太太的客舱
Someone enter or leave the cabin
of Madame Doyle last night.
她说是谁了吗?
Did she say who?
杰奎琳小姐,请让我们单独说几句
Miss Jacqueline, if you please,
do excuse us.
哦,当然可以
Oh! Of course.
– 你为何不说实话? – 我说了
– Why did you not tell me the truth?
– I have.
不,你没有把你昨晚看见的都告诉我
Non, you did not tell me everything
you saw last night.
你也没有告诉我你包里还藏了一把小手♥枪♥
And you did not tell me that you have
in your handbag, the little revolver.
哪来的枪
I don’t!
– 我要你说实话 – 这可怎么说起呢?
– I want the truth!
– And what is the truth?
你昨晚看见有人从道尔太太的客舱里溜出来
That you saw last night someone come out
of the cabin of Linnet Doyle.
我没说错吧,小姐?
I’m right, am I not, Mademoiselle?
我告诉过你,我什么人也没看见
I’ve told you I saw no one!
老伙计,你不会想跳尼罗河吧?
You’re not thinking of jumping in,
are you, old chap?
我♥干♥吗要想不开?
Why would I want to do that,
案情已经明了起来了
just when things begin to
fall into place?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!