-跟着他 -是的 长官
-Follow him. -Yes, Governor.
我想知道他偷偷地跑去哪儿
I want to know where he’s sneaking off to.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
如果你遇到什么印第安人
And if you happen to see any Indians,
开枪打死他
Shoot them.
哦 托马斯 你已经是一个差劲的水手
Oh, and Thomas, you’ve been a slipshod sailor
又是一个可怜的士兵
and a poor excuse for a soldier.
不要让我再次失望
Don’t disappoint me again.
-高刚 -什么事
-Kocoum. -What is it?
是关于风中奇缘的
It’s Pocahontas.
怎么了 她还好吗
What’s wrong? Is she all right?
我想她有麻烦了
I think she’s in trouble.
大地在颤抖 孩子 发生什么事了
The Earth is trembling, child. What’s happened?
战士们在这儿
The warriors are here!
-风中奇缘啊 -约翰啊
-Pocahontas! -John!
听我说
Listen to me.
我们的人正在计划攻击你的族人
My men are planning to attack your people.
你得去通知他们
You’ve got to warn them.
也许现在阻止这些还不算太晚
Maybe it’s not too late to stop this.
你得跟我一起回去 去和我父亲谈判
You have to come with me and talk to my father.
风中奇缘 谈判已经没有用了
Pocahontas, talking isn’t going to do any good.
我已经努力地去和我们的人谈了
I already tried talking to my men…
但是这片土地上的任何一件事情都让他们感到恐惧
but everything about this land has them spooked.
那是我见过的最奇怪的生物
That’s the strangest creature I’ve ever seen.
珀西啊
Percy?!
放松点 珀西 到这儿来
Easy, Percy! Come here!
梦珂 回来
Meeko, come back!
你看这就是我的意思
You see what I mean?
一旦双方准备开仗 谁也挡不住
Once two sides want to fight, nothing can stop them.
过来 你们俩都给我过来
Come Come here, both of you!
好了 好了 他是一个朋友
It’s all right! It’s all right! He’s a friend!
坏 坏狗 坐下
Bad! Bad dog! Sit!
-你在干什么 梦珂 -鹏西 回到这里来
-What are you doing? Meeko! -Percy, get back here!
你在干什么 停下来
What are you doing? Stop that!
好了 够了
All right, that’s enough!
足够让你的体液沸腾
It’s enough to make your sap boil.
现在 我有东西给你们看 看
Now then, there’s something I want to show you. Look.
波纹
The ripples.
他们什么意思
What about them?
一开始很小
So small at first,
然后看他们扩散得多大
then look how they grow.
但是总得有人去开始
But someone has to start them.
他们不会听我们的
They’re not going to listen to us.
年轻人 有时候正确的路
Young man, sometimes the right path
往往不是最简单的那条
is not the easiest one.
难道你不明白 只有当战争停止了
Don’t you see? Only when the fighting stops…
你们才能在一起
can you be together.
好吧 我们去和你父亲谈谈
All right. Let’s go talk to your father.
高刚 不
Kocoum! No!
高刚啊
Kocoum!
放开他
Leave him alone!
高刚 停下来
Kocoum! Stop!
双眼睁开
Both eyes open.
-托马斯 -他
-Thomas! -Is he…
你杀了他
You killed him.
-我以为 -离他远些
-I thought that… -Get away from him!
风中奇缘 这样没有用的 他只是
Pocahontas, it won’t help! He was only…
他杀了他
He killed him!
托马斯 离开这儿
Thomas, get out of here!
离开这儿
Get out of here!
谁干的
Who did this?
风中奇缘在野外树林里
Pocahontas was out in the woods.
高刚去找他 这个白人袭击了他
Kocoum went to find her and this white man attacked him.
你们的武器很厉害
Your weapons are strong,
但是现在我的怒火更厉害
but now our anger is stronger.
在太阳升起的时候 首先就将他处死
At sunrise he will be the first to die!
但是 父亲
But, Father…
我告诉过你待在部落里
I told you to stay in the village.
你违背了我
You disobeyed me.
你让你的父亲蒙羞
You have shamed your father!
我只是想做点帮助
I was only trying to help.
就因为你的愚蠢 高刚死掉了
Because of your foolishness, Kocoum is dead!
把他带走
Take him away!
高刚只是想来保护我
Kocoum was just coming to protect me.
风中奇缘啊
Pocahontas…
是我让高刚跟着你的
I sent Kocoum after you.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
我原以为我做了件正确的事
I-I thought I was doing the right thing.
所有这些都是因我而起
All this happened because of me.
现在我再也见不到约翰·史密斯了
And now I’ll never see John Smith again.
跟我来
Come with me.
风中奇缘想最后看一眼
Pocahontas wants to look into the eyes…
那个杀了高刚的人
of the man who killed Kocoum.
最好快点
Be quick.
风中奇缘啊
Pocahontas.
我真是抱歉
I’m so sorry.
为了什么 这件事吗
For what? This?
比这还糟糕的困境 我都摆脱出来了
I’ve gotten out of worse scrapes than this.
现在想不起来了 但是
Can’t think of any right now, but…
如果我们不曾见过 事情也许不会这么糟糕
It would’ve been better if we’d never met.
这些事情都不会发生
None of this would’ve happened.
风中奇缘 看着我
Pocahontas, look at me.
我情愿明天就去死
I’d rather die tomorrow…
也不要长寿 但不认识你
than live a hundred years without knowing you.
风中奇缘啊
Pocahontas.
-我不能离开你 -你不会离开我的
-I can’t leave you. -You never will.
不管我发生什么事 我会跟你在一起的 永远
No matter what happens to me, I’ll always be with you. Forever.
救命 快救命啊 救命 救命
Help! Somebody help! Help! Help!
别急 伙计 怎么了
Easy, lad. What is it?
史密斯 他们抓住他了
It’s Smith! They got him!
-谁抓住他了 -野蛮人
-Who got him? -The savages!
-野蛮人 -他们抓住他了 把他带走了
-Savages? -They captured him, dragged him off!
-他们把他带去哪儿了 -他们朝北去了
-Where’d they take him? -They headed north.
-有多少人 -我不知道 至少有十来个
-How many were there? -I don’t know. At least a dozen.
-可恶的畜生 -拉特克利夫是对的
-Filthy beasts! -Ratcliffe was right!
太好了 威金斯 我自己可不能计划的这么好
It’s perfect, Wiggins. I couldn’t have planned this better myself.
金子肯定是我的了
The gold is as good as mine.
我们得救他 换了我们任何谁 他也会这么做的
We’ve got to save him! He’d do the same for any of us!
托马斯是对的 我们得做点什么
Thomas is right! We’ve got to do somethin’!
我们应该做点什么
And so we shall.
-我跟你说过不能信这些野蛮人 -对
-I told you those savages couldn’t be trusted. -That’s right!
史密斯想跟他们成为朋友 看看他们对他做了什么
Smith tried to befriend them, and look what they’ve done to him!
嗯 对
Yeah, that’s right.
而现在我宣布是时候去救我们勇敢的同志了
But now I say it’s time to rescue our courageous comrade.
天一亮 我们就进攻
At daybreak, we attack!
对这些无赖我们还能期待什么呢
What can you expect from filthy little heathens
-当有不同种族的时候就会发生这种事 -没错
-Here’s what you get when races are diverse -That’s right.
他们的皮肤是地狱般的红色 他们只有死的时候才最乖
Their skins are hellish red They’re only good when dead
他们是害虫 就像我所说的甚至更糟
They’re vermin, as I said and worse
-他们是野蛮人 野蛮人 -几乎不是人类
-They’re savages, savages -Barely even human
-野蛮人 野蛮人 -把他们赶出我们的海岸
-Savages, savages -Drive them from our shore
他们不像你和我 他们是恶魔
They’re not like you and me which means they must be evil
我们要敲响战鼓
We must sound the drums of war
他们是野蛮人 野蛮人 肮脏尖叫着的魔鬼
They’re savages, savages Dirty shrieking devils
现在我们敲响战鼓
Now we sound the drums of war
这是一场我们害怕的战争 那些白脸的都是魔鬼
This is what we feared The pale face is a demon
他们仅有的感觉是贪婪
The only thing they feel at all is greed
在那乳白色的皮肤之下 里面全都是空的
Beneath that milky hide there’s empatiness inside
我怀疑他们会不会流血
I wonder if they even bleed
-他们是野蛮人 野蛮人 -几乎不是人类
-They’re savages, savages -Barely even human