不 不 我只是 我
No. No. I just, uh… I…
我没有看到任何东西 是不是
I didn’t see anything, did I?
再看一次
Look again.
让它来指引你
Let it break upon you
就像波浪打在沙滩上
Like a wave upon the sand
你好 约翰·史密斯
Hello, John Smith.
风中奇缘 那棵树在和我说话
Pocahontas, that tree is talking to me.
那么你就应该回答
Then you should talk back.
不要害怕 年轻人
Don’t be frightened, young man.
我的树皮比我咬的更痛
My bark is worse than my bite.
说点什么
Say something.
对一棵树应该说些什么
What do you say to a tree?
任何你想说的
Anything you want.
那么 恩
So, uh…
靠近些 约翰·史密斯
Come closer, John Smith.
他有一个善良的灵魂
He has a good soul.
他也很帅气
And he’s handsome too!
-哦 我喜欢她 -我知道你会的
-Oh, I like her. -I knew you would.
史密斯啊
Smith!
史密斯 你在哪儿 伙计
Smith Where are you, mate?
我们不能让他们看见
We can’t let them see us.
快 到这儿来
Quick! Over here.
这个地方让我害怕
This place gives me the creeps.
野蛮人可能躲在任何地方
Savages could be hiding anywhere.
对 如果你发现一个 不要多想 尽管开枪就是
Aye. Well, if you spot one, don’t ask questions. Just shoot.
小心你的脚 你个畸形儿
Watch your feet, you big oaf!
不是我 是这棵树
It wasn’t me. It was the tree.
哦 当然
Oh, of course!
这棵树好像把它的根抬了一下
The tree just felt like lifting its roots and…
我们赶快离开这儿
Let’s get out of here.
-啊哦 快跑啊 -啊哦
-Ow! Run! -Ow!
但是史密斯怎么办
But what about Smith?
他已经是个大人了 他能够照顾自己的
He’s a big lad. He can take care of himself.
我真高兴你们能站在我这边
I’m glad you’re on our side.
这些古老的藤蔓 倒是还有些力气
There’s still some snap in these old vines.
我最好在他们把所有人 都派来找我之前赶回去
I’d better get back before they send the whole camp out after me.
我们什么时候能再见面
When will I see you again?
今天晚上 就在这儿
Meet me tonight. Right here.
嗯 我已经200年 没有碰到这种兴奋的事了
Well, I haven’t had this much excitement in 200 years.
我到底在做什么 我不应该再去见他了
What am I doing? I shouldn’t be seeing him again.
我的意思是 我还想再见到他
I mean, I want to see him again.
谁不想 我也想再见到他
Who wouldn’t? I want to see him again.
但是仍然 一种内在的感觉
But still, something inside…
在告诉我 这是对的
is telling me it’s the right thing.
或许这就是你的梦
Perhaps it’s your dream.
我的梦 你是说他就是
My dream? Do you think he’s the one…
那个旋转的箭头所指向的
the spinning arrow was pointing to?
战士们来了
The warriors are here!
风中奇缘 你疯了吗 你到底在做什么
Pocahontas, are you crazy? What were you doing with one of them?
-你在这儿 -高刚
-There you are. -Kocoum!
看看他们 现在我们有足够的勇士
Look at them! Now we have enough warriors…
去摧毁那些白皮肤的魔鬼
to destroy those white demons!
既然我们的兄弟们加入了
Now that we are joined by our brothers…
我们就要去击败那些敌人
we will defeat this enemy.
父亲 我想和你谈谈
Father, I need to speak with you.
现在不行 我的女儿 首领们正在商量事情
Not now, my daughter. The council is gathering.
我们并不需要和他们打仗 一定有一条更好的路可走
We don’t have to fight them! There must be a better way.
有时候我们的路是已经定了的
Sometimes our paths are chosen for us.
但是也许我们 可以试着和他们谈谈
But maybe we should try talking to them.
他们并不想谈判
They do not want to talk.
但是如果他们 其中一个真的想要呢
But if one of them did want to talk…
你会听他的 是吗
you would listen to him, wouldn’t you?
-风中奇缘 -是吗
-Pocahontas. -Wouldn’t you?
我当然会 但是事情并不是那么简单
Of course I would. But it is not that simple.
没有什么事情会这么简单的
Nothing is simple any more.
别紧张 托马斯 是我
Easy, Thomas. It’s me.
哦 约翰 我差点打中你
Oh, John. I could’ve killed you.
你这样瞄准是打不中我的
Not aiming like that, you couldn’t.
当你射击的时候 两只眼睛都睁着
Keep both eyes open when you shoot.
你会瞄得准得多
You’ll see twice as well.
史密斯 你回来了
Smith, there you are!
我们正四处找你
We were looking all over for you.
史密斯 你刚刚去哪儿了
Smith! Where have you been?
我去观察地形了 长官
I was out scouting the terrain, sir.
聪明 那么你一定 知道印第安人的行踪了
Excellent. Then you must know the Indians’ whereabouts.
这些信息对我们的 战役应该会有帮助的
We’ll need that information for the battle.
什么战役
What battle?
我们要把这些 野蛮人一次消灭干净
We will eliminate these savages once and for all.
不 你不能那么做
No! You can’t do that!
哦 不能
Oh, can’t I?
听着 我们并不需要和他们打仗
Look, we don’t have to fight them.
-约翰 你怎么了 -我见过他们当中一个
-John, what’s gotten into you? -I met one of them.
-你什么 -一个野蛮人
-You what?! -A savage?
他们不是野蛮人 他们能够帮助我们
They’re not savages. They can help us.
他们了解这片土地
They know the land.
他们知道怎样在河里航行
They know how to navigate the rivers.
-再看 这是食物 -这是什么
-And look. It’s food. -What is it?
这个肯定比硬面饼和稀粥强
It’s better than hardtack and gruel, that’s for sure.
我喜欢稀粥
I like gruel.
他们不会给我们食物 你们这些笨蛋
They don’t want to feed us, you ninnies!
他们想要杀死我们 我们所有的人
They want to kill us! All of us!
他们拿走了我们的金子
They’ve got our gold…
为了留住它 他们会做出任何事情
and they’ll do anything to keep it!
但是这儿没有金子
But there is no gold.
没有金子
No gold?
我猜肯定是你的印第安小朋友告诉你的
And I suppose your little Indian friend told you this?
没错
Yes.
谎言 谎言 一切都是谎言 危险的小偷
Lies! Lies! All of it! Murderous thieves!
在文明世界中他们没有立足之地
There’s no room for their kind in civilized society.
但是这儿是他们的地盘
But this is their land!
这是我的地盘 我在这儿制定法律
This is my land! I make the laws here.
我说过任何人一旦发现了印第安人
And I say anyone who so much as looks at an Indian…
而没有将他当场杀死的
without killing him on sight…
将被判为叛国罪而处以绞刑
will be tried for treason and hanged!
风中奇缘啊
Pocahontas!
-妮可曼 -不要出去
-Nakoma! -Don’t go out there.
我为你撒过一次谎 不要让我再做一次
I lied for you once. Don’t ask me to do it again.
我必须要这样做
I have to do this.
-他是他们其中之一 -你不了解他
-He’s one of them! -You don’t know him.
如果你去了那儿
If you go out there…
你就背叛了你自己的族人
You’ll be turning your back on your own people.
我在努力拯救我的族人
I’m trying to help my people.
风中奇缘 求你 你是我最好的朋友
Pocahontas, please. You’re my best friend.
我不想看到你受到伤害
I don’t want you to get hurt.
我不会的 我知道我自己在做什么
I won’t. I know what I’m doing.
风中奇缘 不
Pocahontas, no!
拉特克利夫不会让我们
Ratcliffe wouldn’t take us…
在这个世界什么都找不到
halfway around the world for nothin’.
但是如果史密斯说得是真的呢
But what if Smith is right?
如果真的没有金子该怎么办
What if there is no gold?
如果你问我
If you ask me…
拉特克利夫从我们离开伦敦的时候就在骗我们
Ratcliffe’s been lying to us since we left London.
听着 你们这些白♥痴♥
Listen to you, ya bunch of idiots.
那些野蛮人不会吃了没事和我们打战的
Those savages didn’t attack us for nothin’.
他们一定在隐藏着什么东西
They’re hidin’ somethin’.
如果他们真的有金子
If they do have the gold…
我想我们会和他们打战的
I reckon we’ll have to fight ’em.
要不太冷要不太热
Either too hot or too cool.
我从一到这儿就没舒服过
I haven’t been comfortable since we got here.
哦 我也是 我痒得难受
Oh, I know. I’ve been itching a lot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!