每个人都带上一把步♥枪♥
Make sure every man has a musket.
射击
Shoot!
打他们 你个笨蛋
Them, you idiot!
我正需要他 那个该死的史密斯去哪儿了
Where’s that blasted Smith when I need him?
罗曼特啊
Namontack!
快回部落去
Back to the village!
闭嘴 闭嘴 你们这些笨蛋
Shut up. Shut up, you fools!
他们会回来的
They’ll be back.
所有人都回营地去
Everyone, back to camp.
把所有加农炮都弄上岸来
Get the rest of the cannons ashore
立刻完成堡垒的修建工作
and finish building the fort!
是的 长官
Aye, Governor!
还有你
And you…
好好学学怎么用那个玩意吧
Learn to use that thing properly.
不会玩枪就不是男人
A man’s not a man unless he knows how to shoot.
那些怪物侵入了我们的海岸
These beasts invade our shores…
然后现在又
and now this…
这个伤口对我来说太奇怪了
This wound is strange to me.
我们要和这些敌人战斗
We will fight this enemy…
但是我们不能独自去做
but we cannot do it alone.
高刚 送信给我们的每一个部落
Kocoum, send messengers to every village in our nation.
我们要召集我们的兄弟们一起去战斗
We will call on our brothers to help us fight.
这些白人非常危险
These white men are dangerous!
任何人都不许接近他们
No one is to go near them.
这个叫做头盔
It’s called a helmet.
头盔
Helmet.
那么 恩 这是什么河啊
So, uh… what river is this?
Quyukhanic河
Quyukhanic.
你的名字也很不同寻常
You have the most unusual names here.
Chicahomeni Quyu 还是Quyukhanic
Chicahomeni Quyu…Quyukhanic
是风中奇缘
Pocahontas.
你同样有着最不同寻常的名字
You have the most unusual name too.
约翰·史密斯啊
John Smith.
这个永不知足的小家伙是你的朋友吗
Is this bottomless pit a friend of yours?
梦珂啊
Meeko!
嗯 你好吗 梦珂
Well, how do you do, Meeko?
没什么 这只是一个握手罢了
It’s all right. It’s just a handshake.
来 让我来教你
Here, let me show you.
不会发生什么吧
Nothing’s happening.
呃 不 不 我只要你伸出手来
Uh, no, no. I need your hand first.
这是问好的方式
It’s how we say hello.
这是我们问好的方式
This is how we say hello.
然后这是我们怎样说再见
And how we say goodbye.
我更喜欢问好
I like hello better.
对了 我记得你
Yeah, I remember you.
菲利特只是不喜欢陌生人
Flit just doesn’t like strangers.
但是 我已经不是陌生人了
Well, I’m not a stranger any more.
顽固的小家伙 是不是
Stubborn little fellow, isn’t he?
确实有些
Very stubborn.
梦珂 回到这儿来
Meeko! come back here.
别当心 他弄不坏的
Don’t worry. He can’t hurt it.
嗨 你在干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
梦珂 把它拿回来
Meeko, bring that back!
不 没事 给它吧
N-No, it’s all right. He can keep it.
就当作见面礼吧
Call it a gift.
那是什么
What was that?
-我的指南针 -指南针
-My compass. -Compass?
当你迷路的时候 它会告诉你怎么走
It tells you how to find your way when you get lost.
但是没事 回到伦敦我会买♥♥一个新的
But it’s all right. I’ll get another one in London.
伦敦 那是你的部落吗
London? Is that your village?
是的 一个非常大的部落
Yes. It’s a very big village.
那是怎样的
What’s it like?
恩 那儿有车来车往的街道
Well, it’s got streets filled with carriages…
跨越河流的大桥
bridges over the rivers…
还有树一般高的建筑
and buildings as tall as trees.
我想去看看那些东西
I’d like to see those things.
-你会的 -怎样
-You will. -How?
我们将在这儿建造那些东西
We’re going to build them here.
我们会教你们的人 怎样合理利用土地
We’ll show your people how to use this land properly,
怎样最好地利用它
how to make the most of it.
最好地利用它
Make the most of it?
对 我们会修建 公路和漂亮的房♥屋
Yes. We’ll build roads and decent houses and…
我们的房♥子也很好
Our houses are fine.
你那样想只是因为 你不知道更好的
You think that only because you don’t know any better.
等等 不要那么
W-Wait a minute. Don’t take it tha…
嗨 嗨 等等
Hey. Hey! Wait!
等等 我们还能教你们更多
Wa-Wait! There’s so much we can teach you.
我们要改变全世界的野蛮的生活
We’ve improved the lives of savages all over the world.
野蛮的
Savages?!
呃 不是说你野蛮
Uh, not that you’re a savage.
-那就是我们的人♥民♥ -不
-Just my people. -No.
听着 那不是我想说的
Listen. That’s not what I meant.
-让我来解释 -让我走
-Let me explain. -Let go!
不 我不会让你离开的
No, I’m not letting you leave.
恩 不要那样子
Look, don’t do this.
野蛮仅仅是一个词而已 你明白吗
Savage is just a word, uh, you know?
一个术语 来形容那些未开化的人
A term… for people who are uncivilized.
就像我
Like me.
恩 我说的未开化
Well, when I say uncivilized…
是指 指
what I mean is… is…
你是指 和你不一样
What you mean is… not like you.
你觉得我是一个无知的野蛮人
You think I’m an ignorant savage
你去过那么多地方
And you’ve been so many places
我想那应该是这样
I guess it must be so
但是仍然 我不明白
But still I cannot see
如果野蛮人都是我
If the savage one is me
怎么还会有那么多的东西
How can there be so much
你不知道
that you don’t know?
你不知道
You don’t know
你认为你所登陆的土地都是你的
You think you own whatever land you land on
大地只是一个没有生命的东西
The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim
但是我知道每一块石头 每一棵树木每一个生灵
But I know every rock and tree and creature
都有它的生命 有它的灵魂
Has a life, has a spirit
有它的名字
Has a name
你认为只有像你那样
You think the only people who are people
看问题和想问题的人 才是真正的人
Are the people who look and think like you
但是如果你沿着一个陌生人的足迹走下去
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
你会学到
You’ll learn things
你从来不知道的事情 你从来不知道的事情
you never knew you never knew
你曾经听到过野狼
Have you ever heard the wolf
对着蓝色天空里的明月嚎叫
cry to the blue corn moon
或者问过野猫 为什么它要呲牙咆哮吗
Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
你能和着大山的声音
Can you sing with
一起唱歌♥吗
all the voices of the mountain?
你能用风的颜色
Can you paint with
来绘画吗
all the colours of the wind?
你能用风的颜色
Can you paint with all the colours
来绘画吗
Of the wind?
来沿着寂寞的林间小路
Come run the hidden pine trails
奔跑
of the forest
来尝尝大地
Come taste the sun
甜美的浆果
sweet berries of the Earth
来在你周围 富饶的土地上打滚
Come roll in all the riches all around you
只是 不要去计较是否值得
And for once never wonder what they’re worth
暴风雨和河流
The rainstorm and the river
是我的兄弟
are my brothers
苍鹭和水獭
The heron and the otter
是我的朋友
are my friends
我们彼此都息息相关
And we are all connected to each other
周而复始永不停息
In a circle In a hoop that never ends

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!