哦 一个梦 让我们来听听
Oh, a dream! Let’s hear all about it.
安静
Quiet!
安静
Quiet!
现在 孩子 你开始说吧
Now, child, you were saying.
恩 我在树林里跑
Well, I’m running through the woods…
就在我前方出现了 一个箭头
and then, right there in front of me, is an arrow.
当我去看时 它就开始旋转
As I look at it, it starts to spin.
旋转的箭头 真不寻常
A spinning arrow. How unusual.
是的 它旋转得 越来越快 越来越快
Yes. It spins faster and faster and faster
直到突然间 停止了
until suddenly… it stops.
恩 看起来这个旋转的箭头
Well, it seems to me this spinning arrow…
正在指示你应该走的路
is pointing you down your path.
但是 威罗奶奶 我的路到底在哪
But, Grandmother Willow, what is my path?
我该怎样去找到它
How am I ever going to find it?
你母亲问了我同样一个问题
Your mother asked me the very same question.
她也问了 那你怎么回答她的
She did? What did you tell her?
我让她去聆听
I told her to listen.
你周围都是生灵 孩子
All around you are spirits, child.
它们生活在泥土里 水里 天上
They live in the earth, the water, the sky.
如果你仔细去聆听 它们会指引你的
If you listen, they will guide you.
我听到风了
I hear the wind.
恩 它告诉你什么
Yes. What is it telling you?
我不懂
I don’t understand.
你会明白的
You will understand
用心去聆听
Listen with your heart
你会明白的
You will understand
让它来指引你
Let it break upon you
就像波浪打在沙滩上
Like a wave upon the sand
它说什么东西来了
It’s saying something’s coming.
奇怪的云彩
Strange clouds?
用心去聆听
Listen with your heart
你会明白的
You will understand
你看到了什么
What do you see?
云彩
Clouds.
奇怪的云彩
Strange clouds.
看看这儿 威金斯
Look at it, Wiggins…
一个堆满金子的新世界
An entire new world chock full of gold…
正等着我
just waiting for me.
还有许多惊险在等着我们 对吗 珀西
And scores of adventures waiting for us. Right, Percy?
你觉得我们会遇到那些野蛮人吗
Do you think we’ll meet some savages?
如果遇上了 我们肯定会给他们
If we do, we shall be sure…
一个合适的英国式问候
to give them a proper English greeting.
哦 礼品篮
Ooh! gift baskets!
哦 不 他们被抬举得太高了
Oh, no! And he came so highly recommended.
太完美了 长官
It’s perfect, Governor.
水足够深 我们可以直接把船拖到岸边
The water’s deep enough. We can pull right up to shore.
你好啊 珀西
Hey there, Percy.
非常好 下令去吧
Very well, then. Give the order.
已经完成 长官
Already done, sir.
我已经把船员集♥合♥好了 他们正准备出发
I’ve got a crew assembled and they’re ready to go.
至于那些土著
About the natives…
我希望你确定一下
I’m counting on you to make sure…
那些肮脏的野蛮人 不要打扰我们的工作
those filthy heathens don’t disrupt our mission.
如果他们是我曾经 对付过的那种野蛮人
Well, if they’re anything like the savages I’ve fought before,
没有我不能处理的
it’s nothing I can’t handle.
-好 那就行了 史密斯 -乖孩子
-Right. That’ll be all, Smith. -There’s a good man.
再见 珀西
See you, Percy.
那些人喜欢史密斯 是不是
The men like Smith, don’t they?
我从来都不是 一个受欢迎的人
I’ve never been… a popular man.
我喜欢你
I like you.
不要以为我不知道
And don’t think I don’t know…
那些混♥蛋♥在宫廷里是怎么说我的
what those back stabbers at court say about me.
哦 是啊 整场对话关于一个
Oh, yes, all that talk about
可怜的想进入上流社会的人 在每一件事上总是失败
being a pathetic social climber who’s failed at everything…
我很清楚地知道这是我 最后一次为荣誉而战的机会
I’m very well aware that this is my last chance for glory.
你记住今天我所说的 威金斯
But mark my words, Wiggins.
当詹姆士国王看到 那些村夫挖来的金子
When King James sees the gold these peasants unearth…
成功最终会是我的
success will be mine at last.
醒醒 动起来
Wake up! Shake a leg!
真是难以置信
It’s incredible!
这些全都是我们的啦
And it’s all ours.
我从来没有见过这样的东西
I’ve never seen anything like it.
就算它看上去像拉特克利夫的灯笼裤我也不管
It could look like Ratcliffe’s knickers,
我现在只想
for all I care…
尽快离开这艘发臭的烂船
just as long as I get off this stinkin’ boat.
跟上来 伙计们
Come on, men.
我们大老远来不是为了就看看它的
We didn’t come all this way just to look at it.
拉紧 伙计们 拉紧 牢牢地 牢牢地
Keep it taut, lads. Keep it taut. Steady!
抓住 够远了
Steady! Hold up! That’s far enough.
好啦 将她绑好
All right… now. Tie her off.
接着 约翰 系牢这一端
Here, John, tie off this end.
约翰啊 约翰啊
John? John?
你在那上面干什么呢
What are you doing up there?
找一个更好的视野
Getting a better look.
你看起来很奇怪
You’re a strange-looking fellow.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
拿去 啊 是饼干
Here you go. Ah, it’s a biscuit.
这是食物 恩 算是吧
It’s food. Well, sort of.
你喜欢 恩
You like it, eh?
试着连续吃上四个月
Well, try eating it for four months straight.
那后面有你的朋友
You got a friend back there?
嗨 什么 这是什么 当心
Hey! Wh… What? Watch out.
什么 不 别这样 呃 当心
What? Get… No, get… Uh, look out.
约翰 你最好还是下来
John, you better get down here!
长官要上岸了
The governor’s coming ashore.
好 好 我这就走了
All right. All right. I’m leaving.
你看到他们的皮肤吗 他们像狗一样脸上长毛
Did you see their skin? They have hair on their faces like dogs.
兄弟们 我们必须仔细了解一下这些来客
My brothers, we must know more about these visitors.
纪克泰 你看到什么
Kekata, what do you see?
他们并不是像我们这样的人
These are not men like us…
而是有着能够像太阳一样发光的躯体的怪物
but strange beasts with bodies that shine like the sun…
他们有着能够喷射火和雷的武器
and weapons that spout fire and thunder.
他们巡游着土地 就像贪婪的恶狼
They prowl the Earth like ravenous wolves…
用他们的方式来毁灭一切
consuming everything in their path.
大♥波♥瓦坦 我要带领我们的战士们
Great Powhatan, I will lead our warriors
去河边去战斗
to the river and attack.
我们要摧毁这些侵略者
We will destroy these invaders…
就像我们摧毁密西西比部落那样
the way we destroyed the Massawomecks.
高刚 在那场战役中 我们知道如何和敌人作战
Kocoum, in that battle we knew how to fight our enemy…
但是这些白人我们并不了解
But these pale visitors are strange to us.
带一些人去河边监视他们
Take some men to the river to observe them.
希望他们不要准备在这儿逗留
Let us hope they do not intend to stay.
我这里宣布这块土地 还有这里所有的财富
I hereby claim this land and all its riches…
以最高权威詹姆士国王的名义
in the name of His Majesty King James the First…
命名为詹姆斯镇
and do so name this settlement Jamestown.
哦也 哦也 精彩的演说 长官
Bravo! Bravo! Beautifully spoken, sir!
快点 珀西
Hurry now, Percy.
我们得为新世界而尽快清洗干净
We must be all squeaky clean for the New World.
史密斯船长
Captain Smith,
看来我选择了一个 完美的露营地 恩
it appears I’ve selected the perfect location, eh?
没有看到一个野蛮人
Not a savage in sight.
只是我们还没有看到他们
Just because we don’t see them…
并不代表他们不在 长官
doesn’t mean they’re not out there, sir.
好 那么也许你应该 向前去观察一下
Well, then perhaps you should venture forth…
弄清楚他们的行踪 嗯
and determine their whereabouts, hmm?
如果这儿有印第安人的话 我会发现他们的
If there are any Indians out there, I’ll find them.
现在 大家 开始干活
Now, gentlemen, to work.
-你们这些人 去把船上的东西卸下来 -是 先生
-You men, get the ship unloaded. -Right, sir.
你们去建造堡垒
You men, build the fort.
剩下的 拿出你们的铲子来
The rest of you, break out the shovels!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!