看看这些笑脸
Look at all the smiling faces.
恩 但是还有一张笑脸我没有看到
Yes, but there’s one smiling face I don’t see.
我的宝贝女儿呢
Where is my daughter?
你知道风中奇缘
You know Pocahontas.
她有着她母亲的热情
She has her mother’s spirit.
风带她去哪儿 她就会去哪儿
She goes wherever the wind takes her.
风中奇缘啊
Pocahontas!
你父亲回来了
Your father’s back!
快下来
Come down here!
他回来了 菲利特
He’s back, Flit.
跟上 梦珂
Come on, Meeko!
不 不要走这边
No! Not that way.
卖♥♥弄
Show-off.
风中奇缘啊
Pocahontas?
风中奇缘 你还好吗
Pocahontas! Are you all right?
嗯 你最好没事
Well, you better be all right…
因为我可不会跳下去救你
because I’m not coming in after you!
你不觉得我们玩这种游戏
Don’t you think we’re getting a…
年纪有点大了吗
a little old for these games?
帮我把船翻过来
Help me turn this thing over.
你在那上面做什么
What were you doing up there?
思考 梦珂
Thinking. Meeko!
又是关于那个梦 你还没有完全想出来吗
About the dream again? Have you figured it out yet?
我知道那一定暗示着什么东西
I know it means something.
但就是不知道具体是什么
I just don’t know what.
你应该向你父亲问问这件事
You should ask your father about it.
也许是该问问他
Maybe I should.
上来 菲利特
Come on, Flit.
不要再到处乱玩 我们得回去了
Quit playing around. We have to get back.
面对着一个坚定的敌人
…faced a determined enemy.
战斗从太阳刚刚升起
The battle lasted from the rising of the sun
一直持续到夜幕降临
until the evening shadows fell.
我们的战士勇往直前
Our warriors fought with courage,
但是还没人像高刚这般勇敢
but none as bravely as Kocoum…
因为他战斗像熊一样的凶猛
for he attacked with the fierce strength of the bear.
他的实际行动证明了他就是我们中最棒的
He has proven himself to be the greatest of warriors…
-哦 他可真帅啊 -我特别喜欢他的微笑
-Oh, he is so handsome! -I especially love his smile.
消灭每一个阻挡他的敌人
Destroying every enemy in his path.
今晚 我们要为他举♥行♥盛宴
Tonight we will feast in his honour.
-宝贝女儿 -一切安好 父亲
-My daughter. -Wing-gap-o, Father.
见到你就是我最大的快乐
Seeing you gives me great joy.
真高兴您平安回家
I’m so glad you’ve come home safely.
跟我来 我有太多话要对你说
Come with me. We have much to talk about.
我要听听你做的每一件事情
I want to hear everything you’ve been doing.
父亲 好几个晚上
Father, for many nights now…
我都做到同一个奇怪的梦
I’ve been having a very strange dream.
我想那是要告诉我 什么事将要发生
I think it’s telling me something’s about to happen.
一件激动人心的事
Something exciting.
没错 是有一件激动人心的事即将发生
Yes, something exciting is about to happen.
真的吗 那是什么
Really? What is it?
高刚已经向我提亲 他要和你结婚
Kocoum has asked to seek your hand in marriage.
嫁给高刚
Marry Kocoum?
我告诉他那会让我心情飞扬
I told him it would make my heart soar.
但是 他太 严肃了
But he’s so… serious.
我的女儿 高刚将会是一个好丈夫
My daughter, Kocoum will make a fine husband.
他既忠诚又强壮 会用结实的墙壁为你建造
He is loyal and strong and will build you a good house…
一所好房♥子
with sturdy walls.
和他在一起 你会很安全
With him, you will be safe from harm.
父亲 我想我的梦 正在指引我走向另一条路
Father, I think my dream is pointing me down another path.
这对你来说是一条正确的路
This is the right path for you.
但是为什么我就没有选择的
But why can’t I choose…
风中奇缘 跟我来
Pocahontas, come with me.
你是酋长的女儿
You are the daughter of the chief.
是该你履行责任的时候了
It is time to take your place among our people.
即使山野小溪
Even the wild mountain stream…
有一天也会流进大河
must someday join the big river.
当大河截断他的路
As the river cuts his path
虽然大河骄傲和强壮
Though the river’s proud and strong
他也会选择一段最平坦的路程
He will choose the smoothest course
这就是为什么 大河能活得那么久
That’s why rivers live so long.
他们那么稳定
They’re steady
稳定得就像打鼓
As the steady beating drum
你母亲在我们的婚礼上戴着这个
Your mother wore this for our wedding.
看见你亲手戴上是她的梦想
It was her dream to see you wear it at your own.
很配你
It suits you.
他想让我稳定
He wants me to be steady
就像河一样
like the river.
但是他根本就不稳定
But it’s not steady at all.
我之所以喜欢大河是因为
What I love most about rivers…
你没办法两次走进同一条河
is you can’t step in the same river twice
河水始终在不停地变化
The water’s always changing
不断地流动
always flowing
但是人 我猜 不能那样活着
But people, I guess can’t live like that.
我们都必须付出代价
We all must pay a price
为了安全 我们甚至失去了去了解
To be safe we lose our chance of ever knowing
河湾附近的景色的机会
What’s around the river bend
就在河湾附近等待
Waiting just around the river bend?
让我再看一次
I look once more just
就在河湾附近
around the river bend
超越了海岸
Beyond the shore
那里有海鸥自♥由♥飞翔
where the gulls fly free
不知道为了什么
Don’t know what for
我梦到的那天可能会到来
What I dream the day might send
就在河湾附近
Just around the river bend
为了我
For me
为我而来
Coming for me
我感觉到它就在那儿 树的那边
I feel it there beyond those trees
也在这些水帘背后
or right behind these waterfalls
我能忽视远处的鼓声吗
Can I ignore that sound of distant drumming
为了一个英俊可靠的丈夫
For a handsome sturdy husband
他将为我建造漂亮结实的墙壁
who builds handsome, sturdy walls
然后再也不去想有事将要发生
And never dreams that something might be coming
就在河湾附近
Just around the river bend
就在河湾附近
Just around the river bend
让我再看一次
I look once more
就在河湾附近
just around the river bend
超越了海岸
Beyond the shore
那里就是大海
Somewhere past the sea
不知道为了什么
Don’t know what for
为什么我的梦总是那么超前
Why do all my dreams extend
就在河湾附近
Just around the river bend
就在河湾附近
Just around the river bend
我是不是应该选择最平滑的路程
Should I choose the smoothest course
稳定得就像打鼓一样
Steady as the beating drum
我是不是应该嫁给高刚
Should I marry Kocoum?
我所有的梦都了结了
Is all my dreaming at an end
或者你还在
Or do you still
等着我 拖梦人
Wait for me Dream giver?
就在河湾
Just around the river
附近
bend?
是我的风中奇缘吗
Is that my Pocahontas?
威罗奶奶 我有话对你说
Grandmother Willow, I need to talk to you.
早上好 孩子
Good morning, child.
我知道你今天会来
I was hoping you’d visit today.
哦 你母亲的项链
Oh! Why, your mother’s necklace!
这就是我打算和你说的
That’s what I wanted to talk to you about.
我父亲想把我嫁给高刚
My father wants me to marry Kocoum.
高刚 但是他太严肃了
Kocoum? But he’s so serious.
我知道 我父亲 认为这是我应该走的路
I know. My father thinks it’s the right path for me.
但是最近 我总 在做一个梦 我想它
But lately, I’ve been having this dream and I think it’s…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!