一直没做的事
Some stuff I’ve been putting off.
好的 我们店里见
Okay. So I’ll see you at the store.
好
Okay. All right.
那么 我不知道你是干什么的
So like, I don’t know exactly what it is you do.
这个 你知道 我是个电脑顾问
Well, I’m, you know– I’m a computer consultant.
对 但是那又是做什么的呢
Yeah. But what is that?
如果你哪天想头晕 我就告诉你
Look, I’ll tell you someday when you want to go into a coma.
你有个好工作
Now, you have a great job.
是吗
Yeah?
从男人的眼光看
You know, from a guy’s point of view.
嗯
Okay.
不 我只是 好吧
No, I just– Okay.
我只是好奇 你怎么会决定干那个
Look, I just wonder what made you decide to choose that.
我自己也好奇
Yeah. You know, I wonder that too.
你是母乳喂大的吗
Were you breast fed?
不 我不知道
No, I doubt it.
好吧 那就说得通了
Well, there you go.
什么啊
What?
我的意思是 老实说
I mean, to be honest,
我不把它们看成乳♥房♥♥
I don’t really see them like breasts.
我把它们看成装着潜在的危险导管
I see them more like they’re these tubes of potential danger.
装着潜在的危险导管
Tubes of potential danger.
嗯
Yeah.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
看得出你又进了新东西
See you’ve got some new things.
一直都是
All the time.
你在哪儿找到这些东西的
Where do you find all of this?
为什么这样问
Why?
只是好奇
Just– Just curious.
亲爱的 我喜欢这个沙发
I love this couch, honey.
打扰下 这个多少钱
Excuse me. How much for this?
四千
That’s 4000.
正好适合娱乐室
It’s perfect for the playroom.
噢 我的天啊 亲爱的 看看这个
Oh, my God. Honey. Take a look at this.
真讨厌 太伟大了
That is so bad, it’s almost great.
亲爱的 我不知道 有点丑
I don’t know, honey. It’s kind of ugly.
喂 老板 这些多少钱
Hey, miss. How much are these?
一千四一对
Those are 1 400 for the pair.
它们有值这些钱吗
Oh, are they important?
这个 我们不太了解它们的出处
Well, we’re not sure of the
但是我觉得它们很好看
provenance but I think they’re quite nice. Yeah.
快上来 把天线修好
Come up here and fix the reception.
对 这是你的工作 楼管就要修东西
Yes, it’s your job. You’re the super. The super fixes things.
笨蛋
Idiot.
没留任何东西给我吃
Leaving me here without anything to eat.
狗屎
Oh, shit.
糟糕
What a mess.
你知道不 我从未出轨
You know, I’ve never cheated on Kate before.
你怎么知道的
How would I know that?
因为我没有过啊
Because I haven’t.
那为什么现在出轨呢
So why now?
我和她就像伙伴一样 你知道吗
We’re just like partners, you know?
工作伙伴 夫妻关系伙伴
We’re partners at work. We’re partners as parents.
生活伙伴
Partners in life.
我们就像朋友一样
We’re friends, right?
我喜欢我的朋友 虽然朋友没多少
I like my friends. I don’t really have any.
朋友很好 确实
Friends are good. They are.
为什么那么瘦呢
How’s she so skinny?
什么
What?
凯特 她是那么漂亮又那么瘦
Kate, she’s so beautiful and she’s so skinny.
她怎么保持身材的
How does she stay so skinny?
她很操心
She worries a lot.
我也很操心
I worry a lot.
所以你也瘦
And you’re skinny.
对不起 这一切太糟糕了
I’m sorry. This is all just such a mess.
我很糟糕
I’m a mess.
而且我不应该这样 对不起
And I really never should’ve started this and I’m sorry.
我道歉
I apologies.
你知道人们怎么说的吗
You know what some people say?
他们说如果一个人的婚姻没有缺陷
They sat that it’s hard to
就很难想象那个人
imagine why someone would have an affair…
为什么要出轨
…if there weren’t something missing in the marriage.
你知道我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
你知道他们还说什么吗 说出轨让人成长
You know what else they say? They also say sometimes it can help.
你怎么知道 也许吧
You know? Maybe it will.
有时候他们就是这样说的
Sometimes that’s what they say.
我不想再和你厮混了
I don’t want to fuck you anymore.
你有没有想过自杀
Have you ever thought about killing yourself?
没啊
No.
为什么这样问
Why?
丽贝卡的妈妈自杀了
Rebecca’s mother killed herself.
天啊 太吓人了 也难怪
Oh, God, how horrible. No wonder.
难怪什么
No wonder what?
你看到那对姐妹有多么艰难
You can see how damaged those girls are.
你从未想过那方面吧 是吧
You don’t ever think about things like that, do you?
没有
No.
我在想 你的朋友都到哪儿去了
Hey, I wonder where our friend is.
化妆男呢
Makeup man?
嗯
Yeah.
顺利的话 他已经在瑟菲娅身边了
Hopefully, he found a nice spot near Sephora.
我希望她不会出什么事
I hope nothing happened to her.
你操太多心了
You’re worried.
一点点 她住在这条街上
A little. She lives on the street.
你根本就不认识她
You don’t even know her.
天啊 快看
Oh, God, look at this.
这给你
Hi. Here you go.
-不行 -艾比
– No way. – Abby.
你可从没给过我二十块钱
You don’t give me 20 dollars.
艾比 先把钱给他
Abby. Give this man that money right now,
我们再商量这事儿
We’ll discuss this later.
-才不 -快给我
– No. – Give it to me.
你有病
This is insane.
-我什么都买♥♥给你 -这钱我自己留着
– I buy you everything you need. – I’m keeping this 20 doIIars.
快给他 艾比
Abby, pIease.
我就这一张二十的了
Abby, I don’t have another 20.
那就给他五块的
So give him the 5.
-把二十的给他 -给他五块的
– Give him the 20. – So give him the 5.
-给他二十的 -我不
– Give him the 20. – No.
很抱歉 我很惭愧
I’m sorry. I’m ashamed.
对不起
I’m sorry.
老婆 我说你究竟想什么呢
Honey, I just gotta ask. What you were thinking?
这人 他 很穷
This guy, this poor guy. His–
他老婆还是妹妹的 太计较了
His wife or sister, whomever, was just so mean.
我一定得买♥♥ 我对他很遗憾
I had to buy it. I felt so bad for him.
谁能说这玩意不值钱的
I mean, who’s to say this stuff isn’t valuable?
我能 这玩意一文不值
I can. This stuff is not valuable.
有人喜欢啊 再过十五年
Somebody liked it. I mean, in 15 years this chair…
它可就值大钱啦
…will be worth a ton of money…
这是德国某个设计师设计的
…because some genius German designer, you know, designed it.
这堆烂货肯定一件也卖♥♥不出去
We’re not gonna sell any of this shit.
我已经卖♥♥了两个书架了 一千四
I aIready sold two shelves for 1 400 dollars.
-真的 太好了 -才不好呢
– You did? That’s great. – No, it’s not.
-我感觉一点都不好 -你什么意思
– I don’t feel very good about it. – I don’t understand.
差不多跟偷来的一样
I practically stole from them.
那你怎么跟他们要这么多钱
Well, then why did you charge them a ton of money?
我就是那么想的啊
I wanted to.
我最近疑神疑鬼的 艾利克斯
I’ve been feeIing really suspicious lately, Alex.
大家都进来打听
People have been coming in asking questions.
-打听啥 -这些东西从哪来的
– Like what? – ”Where does your stuff come from?”