可是还是丑
It’s still ugly.
而且我觉得它被诅咒了 通灵了
And I think it’s haunted. Got a bad vibe.
旧家具都有鬼魂缠绕着
Old furniture has ghosts.
我也这么认为
I think so too.
怎么不会呢 对吧
How can they not? Right?
我曾经有张维多利亚式的铁床
I had this bed. Iron. Victorian.
很漂亮 很梦幻
It was gorgeous. Fabulous detail.
做了一年的噩梦
I had nightmares for a year.
然后颞下颌关节肌筋膜疼痛
Then I developed TMJ.
丢了床
Got rid of the bed.
再也不疼了 再也不做噩梦了
No more TMJ, no more nightmares.
他人好吗
Is he a nice guy?
讨厌鬼
Oh, prick.
品味虽不错 但还是个讨厌鬼
Good taste. Still a prick.
我一直想要那个贵妃椅
I always wanted that Corbusier chaise
但我对牛皮过敏
but I’m allergic to cowhide.
我不喜欢坐在有毛的东西上
I don’t like sitting on things with hair on them.
我觉得我奶奶也有一张这样的沙发
I think my grandmother had this exact couch.
现在在哪儿呢
Where is it now?
估计就是这个
Here, apparently.
在说笑吧
Someone’s making a killing.
这沙发是原始皮质装饰的
The couch is original leather upholstery.
真漂亮
It’s really beautiful.
眼光真准啊
What a find.

Yeah.
这些东西都是哪儿弄来的
Where do you find your stuff?
为什么这么问
Why?
我的意思是
Well, I mean, like…
你是从个人那儿进货吗
…do you get it from individuals?
还是去店里淘
or is there like a store in Queens you go to…
你们去哪儿上货
…and just pick stuff out?
从个人那儿
Individuals.
我们从逝去的人的孩子手上买♥♥来的
We buy from the children of dead people.
不错
How nice.
对啊 有意思
Yeah, it’s fun.
这个家伙
What a dick.
感觉这个放在
I feel like this would look good
我在新纽帕斯买♥♥的房♥子里会很好看
in my house in New Paltz.
放墙上还是地上 我也不知道
On the wall or on the floor. I don’t know.
我感觉更像地毯
I’m more of a floor rug person.
其实是壁毯
It’s actually a tapestry.
不是的
No, it’s not.
就是壁毯
Yeah, it’s a tapestry.
是地毯
It’s a rug.
好吧 是壁毯或者地毯
Okay. It’s a rug or a tapestry.
我百分百确定是地毯
I’m like 1 00 percent sure that’s a rug.
我觉得你对了 是地毯 傻帽
I think you right. It’s a rug. Fucking idiot.
怀特家具 有什么可以为您效劳的
White, can I help you?
对 可以
Yes, we do.
节哀顺变
I’m sorry to hear that.
我会安排我妻子和你见面商讨的
I’m gonna make an appointment for my wife to come see you.
我妈喜欢这些东西
Mom loved her things.
她只是没告诉我们怎么处理这些东西
She just never told us what to do with any of it.
你来自福音派教会吗
You from a Salvation Army?
她在第十街开了个小店
She’s from a store on Tenth Avenue.
收破烂的?
A junk store?
不 其实是买♥♥卖♥♥上世纪五十年的的古董家居
No, actually, it’s a vintage, modern mid-century–
她不想要这些东西 我告诉你叫
She doesn’t want this shit. I told you to call Salvation Army.
她如果不要 她自己会说的
She can say if she doesn’t want it.
但也许她要
But she might.
这些东西都不值钱
None of this is worth anything.
他只是浪费了你的时间
He just wasted your time.
看看这个椅子 看着它
Look at this chair. Look at it.
这是个好椅子
This is a great chair.
妈妈就是坐在这里进入天堂的
She died in it.
噢 天啊 现在她真的要买♥♥它了
Oh, no, well, now she’s really gonna wanna buy it.
其实 我觉得
Actually, I think there
这儿还是有些东西我可以带走
are some things in here that I could take.
那两个书架 还有
Definitely those two bookshelves and….
这些茶具挺美的
This tea cart’s pretty charming.
那个有草木的台灯
The lamp with the greenery.
手工不错 我觉得很好卖♥♥
It’s very kitschy. I think that we can sell it pretty easily.
你出多少钱
How much?
两千块
Two thousand.
你不是开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
还有这张黄椅子
And the yellow chair.
看吧 我说过 妈妈品味不错
See, I told you? Mom had good taste.
确实
Yeah, she did.
用这些
Use these.
我不会用的
I will not.
你在说什么 ”我不会用”
What are you talking about, ”You will not”?
我不
I won’t.
你要用我的优♥惠♥券
You’ll use my coupons.
不 我不
No, I won’t.
你富有得用不着优♥惠♥券了吗
You’re too good for coupons?
他们让我身份跌价 如果你想
They depress me. If you want
让我买♥♥东西 给我清单就好了
me to go shopping for you, give me your list.
我会叫丽贝卡帮我买♥♥的
I’ll get Rebecca to do it.
我告诉过你 她很忙
I told you, she’s busy.
丽贝卡从来都有时间
Rebecca’s never busy.
她现在忙 可以了吧
Well, she’s busy now.
而且你因为为她感到高兴
And you should be happy for her.
给我你的清单
Give me your list.
如果你拿我的优♥惠♥券的话
If you’re not gonna take my coupons…
我自己去买♥♥东西
…I’ll go shopping myself.
我辛辛苦苦跑到这儿来
I came all the way down here.
而且你也走不远
And you can’t walk that far.
你等着瞧 等我的膝盖变好了
You wait and see. When my knees get better–
关节炎不会变好 只会越来越差
Arthritis gets worse, not better.
我的会变好
Mine’s gonna get better.
好吧
Okay.
就像你的眼睛一样吗
Like your eyes?

Yes.
还有你的脚
And your feet?

Yes.
不用你管了
Don’t do me any favors.
我会叫丽贝卡帮我忙的
I’ll get Rebecca to do it.
她从不问这么多问题
She didn’t ask me so many questions.
外婆 你脚疼是因为你老了
Your feet hurt because you’re old, Grandma.
身体越来越差 不是越来越好
Things get worse, not better.
玛丽你好
Hi, Mary.
你好
Hi.
最近怎么样
How’s it going?
还好
Pretty good.
外婆叫我替她去趟超♥市♥
She’s got me going to the market for her.
你好
Hi.
好啊 你呢
Hey, how are you?
很好
Very well.
你还是那个棕褐色啊
You still got that tan.
其实已经开始褪色了
It’s kind of fading, actually.
我觉得已经人老珠黄了
I think I’m hitting the wall.
谢谢
Thanks.
你能替她买♥♥东西 真好
It’s nice of you to shop for her.
这也不是我能选择的
It’s not like I have a choice.
估计我会把她饿死的
I guess I could starve her to death.
那你去哪里买♥♥东西呢
So, where do you go shopping?
到超♥市♥里去
In a market.
好的 再见
Okay, well, bye. Later, see you.
好的 很高兴又见到你
Okay. Good to see you again.
我还有些事要做
I’m gonna go and do some errands.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!