我肯定她对我的想法和我对她的想法一样
I’m sure she feels the same way about me.
两个老太婆都这把年纪了
Why would two old ladies
干嘛还交朋友
wanna be friends at this age?
外婆 我们只是出去兜兜风
Look, we’re just taking a drive, Grandma.
去嘛 树叶越来越漂亮了 对吧
Come on, the leaves are going to be really pretty, right?
看 我觉得他们已经到了
Look, I think they’re here.
波尔特门太太 真抱歉
Mrs. Portman, I’m so sorry.
我听说了化验结果
I heard about the results.
你打算什么时候做手术呢
When are you gonna get the operation?
手术安排在下个月
The surgery is scheduled for next month.

Right.
你得了什么病
What have you got?
癌症 有一个大肿瘤
It’s cancer, a big lump.
天啊 真恐怖
Oh, what a horror.
胸部下垂 就这样
The breast, it just comes off, just like that.
假如你找了个男友 那又会怎么样呢
Suppose you get a boyfriend, then what?
安德拉 你真幽默
You’re funny, Andra.
瞧 她觉得我幽默
See? She thinks I’m funny.
波尔特门太太 真不好意思
I’m sorry, Mrs. Portman.
没事 我都是老太婆了
It’s okay. I’m an old lady.
年轻得这病很痛苦
It’s a tragedy when it’s somebody young.
我老了 还很幸运
And I’ve been lucky.
癌症可不幸运
Cancer is not lucky.
好吧 在得癌症之前很幸运
Okay, before the cancer.
你孙子很帅
You got a handsome boy there.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you, Andra.
这是实话
It’s the truth.
但是他很矮
But he’s very short.
外婆
Grandma.
这也好 不然他就不会追你了
That’s good. Otherwise, he would never go for you if he was tall.
贝卡是个很好的女孩
Becca is a lovely girl,
我肯定好多男孩都注意过她
and I’m sure a lot of boys notice her.
我说什么了 我什么都没说啊
What did I say? I didn’t say anything.
外婆 你的三明治好吃吗
Sure. How’s your sandwich, Grandma?
我的不好吃 很难吃
Mine’s not good, mine’s bad.
哦 我的还不错 你要点吗
Okay. Well, mine’s good. You want some of mine?
你要尝尝我的吗
You want some of mine?
不要 你的看起来也不好吃
No, yours looks bad too.
安德拉 你还有许多活着的朋友吗
You have a lot of friends left, Andra?
没人了
Nobody’s left.
我以前有朋友 没有多少
I had friends. Not a lot.
对于交友 我很慎重
I was very selective.
那也好 慎重才好
Good for you. It’s good to be selective.
许多人都嫉妒我
A lot of people were jealous of me.
就因为我比较聪明
Because I was smart.
人人常常误以为我是老师
People often mistook me for a school teacher.
虽然我聪明 可我没读完高中
I never finished high school but people thought I was smart.
我可以看得出来
Well, I can see that.
所以
So….
我觉得就在这附近
I think it should be somewhere right around here.
不在这儿啊
This can’t be it.
也许我们刚刚错过了
Well, maybe we just missed it.
也许我们来得太晚了
Maybe we’re too late,
或者是天气太热了
or it’s been too hot or something.
你们都在干嘛
What’s everybody doing?
我们在看景色
We’re looking at the view.
这儿什么都没有啊
This is nothing.

This–
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这就是山顶
This must be their peak.
就是这儿
Yeah, this is the place.
天啊
Oh, my God.
真漂亮 外婆
It is pretty. Hey, Grandma.
外婆
Hey, Grandma.
这是给我女儿的
It’s for my daughter.
她多大啦
How old is she?
十五
She’s 1 5.
情绪不好
Having a really tough time.
您这个当爸的真会疼女儿
That’s so sweet of you to buy this.
她会喜欢的
She’s going to love it.
哇 真可爱
God, this is so cute.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
你在哪儿买♥♥的
Where’d you get it?
波比家 你去哪做什么
Oh, Poppy. What were you doing down there?
妈 很可爱吧
Isn’t this cute, Mom?
对啊 真漂亮
It is. It really is gorgeous.
老爸谢谢你
Thanks, Dad.
无论我擦什么化妆品
No matter how much lotion I
这里还是有细纹
put on these things there’s still just cracks.
也许我应该去
It’s just– Maybe I should
那个叫什么来着的女孩的疗养中心
go see that what’s-her-name over at the spa.
到润滑油里浸泡一下
Get a paraffin dunk…
或者搞点别的
or whatever.
她是做面部美容的 对吧
She does facials, doesn’t she?

Who?
你在说谁啊
Who are you talking about?
说那个棕褐色皮肤的外孙女
About the granddaughter with the tan.
你又在说谁
Who are you talking about?
同一个人啊
Same.
她做面部美容?
She does facials?
她是这么说的啊
It’s what she said.
玛丽 说实话 那些树叶好漂亮
Honestly, Mary, they were so gorgeous.
就像着火了似地那么绚烂
Like they were on fire or something.
你应该擦防晒油
You should have worn sunscreen.
为什么 你觉得我会被晒伤
Why? I don’t think I got sunburned.
你已经被晒伤了
Yes, you did.
你会留下永久的伤疤
You could create permanent sun damage.
玛丽这不是上班时间 天啊
Mary, you’re not at work. God.
这不仅仅是我的工作
It’s not just my work.
我相信我从事的职业
I believe in what I do.
噢 得了吧 你都去阳光浴了
Oh, come on, you sunbathe.
涂了防晒油
With sunscreen.
我比较适合这肤色
I look better with color.
你很漂亮 没必要去阳光浴
You know, you’re pretty. You don’t need to be tan.
我停不下来
I can’t stop.
只是
Just….
很高兴你玩的开心
I’m glad you had a good time.
也许尤金有个哥哥或者朋友
Hey, maybe Eugene has a brother or a friend.
拜托
Please.
怎么啦
What?
我不需要你帮我介绍男友
I don’t need you to set me up with a boyfriend.
当我没说
Sorry.
如果我想要找男友 我自己会找
If I wanted a boyfriend, I’d have one.
你已经做了个很棒的决定
You’ve made a very good choice.
我们必须把一些东西先放一边
We had put aside a couple of things.
对 很特别
Very, very unusual.
这个也是最早的双子设计
The Gemini initial too.
颜色也很绚丽
And the colors are really amazing.
我们来看看这张桌子
I would also like to point out a chair.
非常得稀有 看这儿
An extremely rare– Excuse me.
这是埃姆斯椅 十分稀有
This is an Eames chair.
1942年的
It’s very rare, 1 942.
那个特别的部分
That particular piece….
是设计师吗
Designer?
只是休息一下
Resting.
我是个设计师
I’m a designer.
我从凯文这买♥♥过很多东西
I buy a lot of things from Kevin.
他品味不错 是吧
He’s got great taste, doesn’t he?
除了那个恶心的东西
Except for that awful thing.
很稀有
That’s a rare piece.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!