我相中了几条牛仔裤
I saw some jeans I want.
是吗 买♥♥来干嘛
Really? What for?
看起来不错嘛
They’re cute.
-多少钱 -两张
– How much? – Two.
-两百美元吗 -你也花了那么多
– Two hundred dollars? – That’s what you spend.
我是成年人
I’m a grown-up.
这没有道理啊 牛仔裤就这个价
That makes no sense. It’s what jeans cost.
艾比 我是不会花两百块钱
Abby, I am not spending $200 on a pair of jeans
给小姑娘买♥♥条牛仔裤的
for my teenage daughter.
我们这条街上有四十五个无家可归的人呢
when there are 45 homeless people on our street.
那又怎样 他们又不需要牛仔裤
What does that have to do with anything? They don’t want jeans.
-艾比 -嗨 亲爱的
– Abby. – Hi, honey.
-我姑娘今天真不错 -没错
– You look so pretty. – Right.
你这周末干嘛了啊
Hey, what did you do this weekend?
我和媳妇开车去伍德斯托克那边
My wife and I drove up to Woodstock.
-美吗 -美不胜收
– Were they gorgeous? – Oh, incredible.
孩子们不以为然
I mean, the kids didn’t care,
不过 我们俩都很喜欢
but we loved it.
丽贝卡 你去看树叶吗
Rebecca, you gonna go see the leaves?
-应该不会吧 -你真该去看看
– No. I don’t think so. – Well, you should.
那真是太壮观了 就快结束了
They’re spectacular. And they’re just about to end.
这样 下次我们再去
You know what, next time we go,
你也一起来吧
we’ll invite you to come with us.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you. Thanks.
听说你生在纽约
So it says here that you were born in New York.
是 不过是在一个村子里
Yes, in the village.
你觉得在城市长大好不
Do you think that’s good, growing up in the city?
挺好 我觉得…
Yeah, I do. I mean….
我过的磕磕绊绊
I saw a lot of things I probably shouldn’t have.
不过这让我迅速成熟起来
But it got me to grow up fast.
我很独♥立♥ 某种意义上来说 是好事
And I was really independent, which, in some ways, is good.
我觉得在那养孩子可真是烂透了
I think it’s an awful place to raise kids.
没错 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
脏乱差 而且越来越烂
It’s filthy, crime-ridden, noisy. And it’s only getting worse.
此话一点错也没有
Well, that’s definitely true too.
对吧
Yeah.
你这还真有意思
You know, it’s funny, you said,
你的问卷里
you know, in your questionnaire
写到你是棕色头发
that you had brown hair.
对啊
Yeah.
可应该是深棕色的啊
It’s actually more of a dark brown.
我觉得就是棕色的
I think it’s brown.
不是 我就不会管这叫棕色
No, I wouldn’t call it brown.
都快是黑的了
It’s almost black.
没错 可还是棕色 我没撒谎
Yeah, but it’s brown. I mean, I didn’t Iie.
是非常深的棕色
It’s very dark brown.
你是不是被她迷住了
Are you attracted to her?
说来听听
Humour me.
-她就要过气了 -明日黄花
– She’s gonna hit the wall. – Hit the wall.
她老了肯定不好看
Not gonna look good when she gets oIder.
什么意思 二十七岁以后吗
What do you mean, like, 27?
-三十以后吧 -那也不错
– More Iike 30. – How nice.
霍华德·斯坦恩今天修了修阴毛
Howard Stern trimmed his pubes today.
他是不想毛比他的小鸡鸡还长
He doesn’t want his penis hairs to be longer than his penis.
去他的霍华德
Fucking Howard.
你以前也读书的
You know, you used to read books.
-对 是杂♥志♥ -别坏了我的乐子
– Well, magazines. – PIease don’t wreck my fun.
你能帮我揉揉脚不
Will you rub my feet, pIease?
天啊 怎么伤成这样
Jesus. How’d this one get all mangled?
这个指头都可以弯过来
Your one toe is compIetely horizontal.
这我知道
Like I don’t know that.
回头是岸 兄弟 为时不晚啊
Go the other way, buddy. Turn around, it’s not too late.
我喜欢
I Iike it.
扯淡
Bullshit.
纽约 义工招募
您的头发可真美
Wow, you have beautiful hair.
四十出头就有白头发了 没必要染
I let it go grey when I was 40. Why fake it?
有些人说白头发显老吧
Some people say it makes you look older.
也许是吧
You know, that’s probably true.
我就是不想放化学药剂在头发上
I didn’t like the idea of chemicals on my head.
我也不喜欢每个人全部染成一个颜色
And I didn’t like the colour everybody ended up with.
-我叫它更年期专用红 -没错
– Menopausal red, I used to call it. – Right.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
我外婆就染那色
That’s what my grandma has.
她多大岁数了
How old is she?
这周要满九十一岁了
She’s going to be 91 this week.
好的 会有点挤哦
Okay. Just a little bit of compression.
不要动 屏住呼吸
Hold your position for me. Try not to breathe.
尤金
Eugene.
尤金 亲爱的
Eugene, honey.
这是丽贝卡
This is Rebecca.
这是我的孙子 我的天使
Rebecca, this is my grandson. An angel.
-看见了吗 -什么
– So can you see it? – What?
我的光环
My halo.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
– Nice meeting you. – You too.
什么意思啊
What was that?
里面含一百毫克钠吗 这东西不该买♥♥
A hundred milligrams of sodium? You shouldn’t buy that stuff.
-得分开烹饪 -都一样
– You should cook them separately. – Same difference.
不是 这样花的时间会更多
No, I think it takes longer.
这对话真有意思
This is a fascinating conversation.
-今天 出门了吗 -我用了晒黑机
– Did you? Hey, did you lay out today? – Booth.
玛丽 这对你不好
Mary, that’s so bad for you.
你比别人都清楚
You, of all people, should know that.
我很小心 比日光浴好多了
I’m very careful. It’s better than natural rays.
不会啊
No.
-你也该上些色彩 -我不想得癌症
– You could use some colour. – I don’t want cancer.
弄点儿腮红不会致癌的
Blush doesn’t give you cancer.
-谁啊 -是艾利克斯 邻居
– Who is it? – It’s Alex from next door.
安德拉我们要去药铺
Andra, we’re just going to the drugstore.
有什么要带的吗
Is there anything?
我们要去药铺了
Hi, we’re just going to the drugstore.
你要不要我们给你带点儿啥
Would you like us to get you anything while we’re there?
-安德拉 好啊 -好
– Hi, Andra. – Perfect.
你们最好不要去温莎
I hope you’re not going to Windsor.
那尽是些骗子
They’re crooks.
麦德龙 去那
Metro. Metro. Metro Drugs.
我们去麦德龙买♥♥药
We’re going to Metro.
-好的 -这还行
– Yeah. – It’s better.
你胖了
You gained weight.
-什么 -你胖了
– Excuse me? – You gained weight.
真是谢谢啊
Thank you.
-啥 -我说谢谢了
– What? – Thank you!
-就回来 -回见
– Be right back. – See you.
额滴神啊
Jesus Christ.
瞧瞧这老太太要什么 拉不出屎
Look at what she needs. She has to take a crap.
她老了
She’s old.
瞧瞧 她下巴上的毛
All those hairs on her chin.
你看见了吧 又粗又黑的毛
You know, those thick black ones?
还有鼻毛
And all up in her schnozy.
我下巴上也有毛
I have hairs on my chin.
她就要九十一了
She’s gonna be 91 .
我知道 真不可思议 谁又会想到呢
I know. It’s unbelievable. Who would have thought?
我们真该买♥♥楼下那户的公♥寓♥
We should have bought that apartment from that guy downstairs.
-谁 -我们楼下
– Who? – The guy right below us.
就是那个叫什么马丁的
You know, Martin somebody.
他才七十九岁
He was only 79.
-那个老混球死了? -是啊
– That asshole died? – Yeah.
不行 两层肯定得花不少钱
No, the whole two-storey thing would have been too much money.
这个给你
Here you go.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -不用谢
– Thank you, honey. – You’re welcome.
艾利克斯 艾利克斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!