-那你怎么答 -人就这样
– ” How do you get it?” – People are like that.
好奇害死猫
They’re curious.
他们想知道这些东西的来历
They’re curious about where the stuff comes from.
不这不同 我们那些供货者
No. This is different. People who we’ve bought stuff from…
还派朋友或者律师
…are sending in friends, or lawyers…
来打听卖♥♥价
…to find out how much we’re seillng these things for.
-你的愧疚误导你了 -那误导你了吗
– Your guilt is warping you. – Why isn’t it warping you?
的确 你的愧疚误导我了
It is. Your guilt is warping me.
如果不好受
If this makes you feel so bad,
如果做这事让你那么挫败
If doing this makes you feel so crappy…
找点别的事干 别做了
…do something else. Stop doing it.
有人会顶替我们做这个的
Then somebody else will just do what we’re doing.
第八大道那家伙
That guy on Eighth Avenue, with the store…
从我们这买♥♥东西 他再以更高价卖♥♥出
…he’s sellng stuff that he bought from us for more money.
改行不解决问题 做啥都没用了
Quitting isn’t gonna help anything, Alex. Nothing helps.
外婆
Grandma?
外婆
Grandma?

Oh, my God.
这边 这就是体育馆了
Right this way. This, obviously, is the gym.
这些孩子们来这打球 一周三次
The kids come here three times a week to play sports.
你能帮的上忙的就在这了
This is something you couId actually help out with.
这些锥子可真绕啊
And the cones are not confusing at all.
-什么意思 -那有…
– What do you mean? -There’s, you know….
那是路障
It’s a drill.
宝贝 过来
Sweetie. Come here.
这是凯特 来这帮忙的
This is Kate. She’s gonna be heIping out.
这是艾比 凯特
Kate, this is Abby. Abby, this is Kate.
-谢谢 凯特 -很高兴见到你
– Thank you. Thank you, Kate. – Nice to meet you.
艾比球打得最棒了
Abby is one of our most athletic.
-是吧 -没错
– Isn’t that right, Abby? – Yes, I am.
想给凯特秀一下球技吗
Wanna show Kate how well you shoot a hoop?
-好 -去吧
– Yeah. – Go ahead.
好球 艾比
Good job, Abby.
-你来一球吗 不用了
– You wanna have a shot? – No.
-去吧 试试 -加油
– Go ahead. Give it a try. – Go on. Try it.
爬起 跌倒 爬起 跌倒
You try, you fall. You try, you fall.
再爬起
Try again.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好
Very good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这是在干吗
What are you doing?
还好吗
Are you okay?
对不起 这场面太揪心了
I’m sorry. It’s just so sad.
赶快走 别在这了
You should go. Really.
好的
Okay.
对不起
I’m sorry.
凯特
Kate?
要帮忙吗
You need any help?
要我叫人来吗
Do you want someone to help you?
没事 我一会就好
I’ll be okay. I’m okay.
我不该离开这儿的
You know, I should’ve been here.
-我该在这的 -拜托
– I would have been here. -PIease.
如果我给她买♥♥杂货的话 我就在这了
If I’d bought her groceries I would have been here.
那你…? 你没去买♥♥吗
What are you–? Why didn’t you buy her groceries?
你不是应该去的吗
I thought you were supposed to.
这下这玩意可派上用
Here’s something she got a lot of use from.
没啥特殊场合了 早该穿了
No speciaI occasion, Grandma. You should have worn the fucker.
别这样 你太损了 别这么做
Don’t do that. That’s mean. Stop it. Stop it.
她才损呢 要不妈怎么会自杀
She was mean. Why do you think Mom took 85 Vallum?
你以为她妈妈善良友爱啊?
Because her mother was loving and kind?
-也不能怪外婆啊 -那怪谁
– You can’t blame Grandma. -Why not?
我们就剩外婆了
We don’t have any famlly anymore.
我要回去工作了
I gotta go back to work.
还有约
I have appointments.
你在这等人吧
You’ll wait for the guy?
外婆都死了你还惦记着工作
Grandma’s dead and you’re going to work?
说得有道理
You’re right.
来了
Oh, look.
没活过来 再见
She’s still dead. Bye.
-你真冷血 -却之不恭
– You know, you’re really cold. – I know.
-没事吧 -没 只是
– Are you all right? – Yeah, I’m just–
我就是刷碗刷的快烦死了
I guess washing dishes just makes me want to kill myself.
-对不起 我以前… -我明白
– Oh, God. I’m so sorry. It’s an ex– – Oh, no. I know. I know.
我只想告诉你我外婆死了
I just wanted to tell you that my grandma died.
节哀顺变
Oh, I’m so sorry.
进来 快 快
Come inside, please. Please.
你觉得人
Do you think you could
吃了过期的罐头会死吗
Die if you ate something from a dented can?
你觉得她是这么死的 不能吧 不能
You think that’s what happened? I don’t think– I don’t think so.
好吧 我照顾她
Okay. No, I’ve just been taking
有那么长一段时间了
Care of her for a really Iong time, you know?
这个医生说吃这药
This pill that day, this doctor,
那药 不能吃那样
That medicine, not that medicine.
然后她吃了点变质的东西就死了
And then she dies from drinking bad juice.
不会的
That didn’t happen.
好吧
Yeah.
你是个好人
You’re a really good person.
是的
You are.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thanks.
你也是
So are you.
我能帮上忙吗
Can I help you with something?
太好了 过会儿 他们就…
Yeah, that would be great. Maybe in a while, when they come…
你能陪着我真好 谢谢
…it would be great if you could be with me. Thank you.
欢迎来美肤主义 你需要什么服务
Welcome to Skintology. How can I help you?
我找玛丽做脸
I’d like a facial with Mary, please.
两个叫玛丽的 哪一个
Okay, we have two Marys. Which one?
-棕色头发还是金发 -棕色
– Brown hair? BIonde hair? – Brown.
她刚取消了一个活儿
She actually had a cancellation…
-您再等三十分钟 -好的
– …if you can wait 30 minutes. – Sure.
这倒不错 能在这见到你
Well, this worked out well. It’s a surprise to see you.
贝卡说你能帮我处理这些粉刺
Becca said she thought you could do something for my pimples.
当然了
I definitely can.
把它们从毛孔里弄出来 再弄干净
We’ll just open up your pores and clean you out.
没做过脸吗
Ever had a facial?
我妈带我来过这种高档地方一次
My mom took me for one once at this really fancy place.
但没啥用
But it didn’t work.
涂了一堆乳液 情况更糟了
They just rubbed a bunch of cream on and made it worse.
真惨 不是你的错 遗传的
That’s too bad. Just know it’s not your fault. It’s hereditary.
我爸皮肤应该很差
Yeah, my dad supposedly had bad skin.
没错 他说糟透了
That’s right, he said it was terrible.
是啊
Yeah.
他也是这样很长时间呢
He had it for a long time too.
-你咋知道的 -他来做过脸
– How do you know that? – He comes in for faciaIs.
-我爸? -霍华德·斯坦恩也做啊
– My dad? – Hey, Howard Stern gets them.
不是我给做的 很多男的都做啊
Not from me, but a lot of men do.
我拿掉这东西行吗 有点痒痒的
Is it okay if I take these off? They’re bugging me.
可以 拿掉吧
Oh, sure. Yeah, yeah.
亲爱的 这有点疼
Sorry, honey. It’s not fun.
我外婆死了
My grandmother died.
真的吗
She did?
现在你妈妈终于有主卧了
Now your mom can have her master bedroom.
太惨了 我是说 节哀顺变
That’s too bad. I mean, I’m sorry she died.
-什么时候的事 -不清楚
– When did it happen? – Not sure.
今天发现的 可能昨晚吧
We found her today, so probably last night.
这颗不小啊
Oh, here’s a deep one.
-摇脚趾 好
– Wiggle your toes. -Okay.
-为什么 -应该会有点帮助吧
– Why? – I don’t know. It’s supposed to help.
那可不是我们喜欢听的
That’s like one of those things that we hate.
什么
What?
有时候 人家不想跟你说真话
Like when peopIe won’t tell you the truth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!