of minor children?
谁都看得到
It was accessible to everyone.
请记录被告承认了…
Let the record show
that the defendants have answered…
所有的指控
…in the affirmative to all charges.
你还有什么要为自己辩护的吗?
Do you have anything
to say in your defense?
有,有的-
比尔
Yeah, I do…
Bill?
我不想伤害任何人
I didn’t mean to hurt anybody.
也许我可以画点别的
Maybe if I painted
something different.
或者少用几种颜色
Or maybe I could use
less colors or something.
你知道的,就是那几种规定的颜色
也许我可以-
Or, you know, certain colors.
Or maybe I could…
事先选几种不会…
You could pick out
the colors beforehand…
影响别人的颜色
…and then they wouldn’t
bother anybody.
-我说完了
-很好
I’ve got something to say.
Very well.
你无权这么做
You don’t have a right to do this.
我是说…
I mean…
我知道你想维持这里的欢乐气氛…
…I know you want it
to stay pleasant around here…
但有很多…
…but there are so many things…
更有趣的体验
…that are so much better.
比如愚昧和性♥爱♥…
Like silly or sexy…
危险和简洁
…or dangerous or brief.
所有的这些无时无刻
不在你的心中…
And every one of those things
is in you all the time…
只要你有勇气去寻找它们
…if you just have the guts
to look for them.
住口
我想我有权辩护
Enough.
I thought I was allowed to defend myself.
-你无权妖言惑众
-这不是妖言惑众
You’re not allowed to lie.
I’m not lying.
你看到那些脸庞了吗?
他们和你别无二致
You see those faces up there?
They’re no different than you are.
他们只是敢于面对
自己的内心世界-
They just happen to see something
inside themselves…
我叫你住口
我证明给你看.爸爸?
I said, that’s enough.
I’ll show you. Dad?
怎么了,巴德?
Yeah, Bud?
没事,爸爸
听我说
It’s okay, Dad. Just listen for a sec.
我知道你很想她
I know you miss her.
我是说,你告诉过我你想她…
I mean, you told me you did.
可能并不仅仅因为…
But maybe it’s not just the cooking…
她不能再为你做饭和打扫卫生
…or the cleaning that you miss.
也许有别的什么原因
Maybe it’s something else.
可能难以名状
Maybe you can’t even describe it.
可能失去了你才能体会到
Maybe you only know it
when it’s gone.
可能就像…
失去了另一个自己
Maybe it’s like there’s a whole piece
of you that’s missing too.
看看她,爸爸
Look at her, Dad.
她不是还那么漂亮吗?
Doesn’t she look pretty like that?
她不是还像你初遇她时…
Doesn’t she look just as beautiful…
那么漂亮吗?
…as the first time you met her?
你真的希望她回到从前?
You really want her back
the way she was?
她看起来不是很好吗?
Doesn’t she look wonderful?
现在,你不想和她说点什么吗?
Now, don’t you wish
you could tell her that?
你太不庄重了
You’re out of order.
我有什么不庄重?
Why am I out of order?
我不许你把法庭变成马戏团
I’m not gonna let you turn
this courtroom into a circus.
我不觉得像马戏团
我也觉得他们也不像
I don’t think it’s a circus,
and I don’t think they do either.
立刻停止无理取闹
这才是关键
This behavior must stop at once.
But see? That’s just the point.
没法立刻停下
因为这源自你的内心…
It can’t stop at once,
because it’s in you…
你没法抑制你的内心
…and you can’t stop something
that’s inside you.
这不是我的内心世界
It is not inside me.
-当然是
-不,不是
Oh, sure, it is.
No, it is not.
现在你要把我怎么样?
What do you wanna do to me
right now?
嘿
所有的人都在变色
Come on. Everyone is turning colors.
孩子们在大街上嬉戏
Kids are making out in the street.
没有人吃晚饭
见鬼,你真是感情丰富
No one is getting their dinner.
Hell, you could have a flood.
很快,就可能是女人去工作…
Pretty soon, the women
could be going to work…
而男人呆在家里做饭
…while the men stayed at home
and cooked.
-那决不能发生
-但很有可能!
That is not going to happen.
But it could.
不,不可能!
No, it could not!
巴德
Bud.
喂,看这个!
Hey, look at this.
巴德
Bud.
啊
Uch.
多壮观
住口
What an image.
Oh, shut up.
巴德
Bud.
你确信你不想回家?
You sure you don’t
wanna come home?
是的.我还要多呆一会儿
Yeah. I gotta do this
for a little while.
另外,我想我可能…
Besides, you think
I even have a chance…
会在那里上大学?
…of getting into college back there?
说真的吗?
Honestly?
-拿到你的入学通知了?
-就在这儿
Do you have your admissions letter?
Yeah. It’s right here.
我做得很荒唐,戴维
I did the slut thing, David.
我老了
Got kind of old.
不久我就会回来看你的
I’ll come back
and check on you soon.
好的
Okay.
你变得很酷了
You turned into a pretty cool guy.
发生什么事了?
How’d that happen?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我会来看你的
好的
I’ll see you.
Okay.
再见
Bye.
别把我忘了
Just don’t forget about me.
即便你不再回去
Even if you never come back.
我可不想你把我抛诸脑后
I just don’t want you
to forget about me.
怎么会
I couldn’t do that.
-给
-是什么?
Here.
Oh, what’s this?
很多东西
肉糜三明治…
Lots of stuff.
A meat loaf sandwich and…
一个煮鸡蛋…
And a hard-boiled egg.
还有果酱软糖米糕
And some marshmallow rice squares.
喂
Hello.
还有些炸鸡
There’s some fried chicken in there too.
别因为不在这儿了就忘了吃晚饭
Don’t skip dinner just because
you’re not here anymore.
不会的.我想你也不会-
我该说再见了
I won’t. I thought that you weren’t
gonna…Oh, I had to come say goodbye.
旅行的时候穿上这个…
Just wear this on the trip…
别着凉
…in case it gets cold.
只是个短途旅行