计时
For numenator.
开始
Start playing.
这里
Be around him lo…
是美国…
Ever since Ameri…
我们很高兴
We’d like to thank the fo…
我们可以无拘无束
Our cash bail will be out by…
还有,你知道…
啵啵…
And, you know…
Bobo.
你别看它很凶
Behind the mighty.
对着我的妻子吠吠
Said to my wife, “Berni…”
确实,这小子它受伤了
Sorry, boy.
They hurt…
穿过裂缝-
went through the crack.
这蹩脚演员…
主持我们的第12版
This ham…
Our 12th edition…
心灵之友网络节目
…of the Psychic Friends Network.
他就是 塞亚斯塔德
Shea Stad…
您正在收看的是时代卫视…
You’re watching TV Time!
唯一一家播放黑白老片的电视公♥司♥
The only network playing lots of old stuff
in nothing but black and white.
让全家共享天伦!
Why, it’s fun for the whole family.
记住,时代卫视-
让你乐在其中
TV Time! Remember, you’re soaking in it.
本周五,时代卫视将献上…
This Friday on TV Time!
拔掉电♥话♥
整理沙发
Take the phone off the hook
and the plastic off the couch.
对了
是欢乐谷“马拉松”特辑!
That’s right,
it’s the Pleasantville marathon.
让全家共渡二十四小时
的温馨时光
Twenty-four hours chocked full
of pure family values.
温馨的问候…
Featuring the warm greeting.
亲爱的,我回来了
Honey, I’m home.
充足的营养…
还要饼干吗?
Proper nutrition.
Do you want some more cookies?
当然还有安全的性生活
And, of course, safe sex.
它记录了…
您对欢乐谷最美好的回忆
Why, it’s a scrapbook of
all your favorite Pleasantville memories.
有“理发店的遭遇…”
There’s “Trouble at the Barbershop”…
“消防员的一天…”
…”Fireman for a Day”…
“重要比赛…”
…”The Big Game”…
还有令人难忘的
“巴德的工作”
…and who could forget
“Bud Gets a Job”?
同样有你最喜爱的…
玛丽.休,巴德,乔治和贝蒂…
So join all your favorites:
Mary Sue, Bud, George and Betty…
噢,是的,还有苏打店的约翰逊先生
…and, oh, yes,
Mr. Johnson at the soda shop.
等一下,还有更精彩的!
如果你肯动动脑筋…
There’s more.
If you put your thinking caps on…
就有机会在我们的欢乐谷知识竞赛中
赢取一千美元…
…you could win $1000
in our Pleasantville trivia contest…
并参加一次免费的欢乐谷之旅
…plus a free trip
to the Pleasantville of your choice.
追溯儿时的美好时光…
Flash back to kinder, gentler times…
欢乐谷“马拉松”特辑…
尽在周五的…
…on the Pleasantville marathon,
this Friday, only on TV Time!
喂
Hi.
我是说,喂
I mean, hi.
听着
你可能觉得…我不该问你这个
Look, you probably don’t think
I should be asking you this.
我是说
对你还不够了解
I mean, not knowing you well and all.
我-我是想说,我了解你
每个人都了解你
I mean, you know, I know you.
Everybody knows you.
我只是…
看上去不太了解你
I just don’t know you technically.
那个…
Uh…
不知道你周末有什么打算…
Anyhow, I don’t know
what you’re doing this weekend…
反正我妈要外出…
…but my mom’s leaving town…
她让我用她的车,所以,你看…
…and she’s letting me borrow the car,
so, you know…
好-好笨
那么,给我打个电♥话♥
Okey-dokey, so just give me a call.
让我知道
Let me know.
再见
Bye.
打算明年上大学的人请注意…
For those of you going
to college next year…
就业形势会更糟
…the chance of finding a good job…
当你们毕业时…
…will actually decrease
by the time you graduate.
初级职位
The available number
of entry-level jobs…
将减少31%
在未来的四年内…
…will drop 31 percent
over the next four years.
这些职位的平均收入也会减少
Median income for those jobs
will go down as well.
显而易见,我的朋友
在这个竞争激烈的社会中…
Obviously, my friends,
it’s a competitive world…
优秀的成绩是你唯一的入场券
…and good grades
are your only ticket through.
事实上,到2000年…
In fact, by the year 2000…
…因为婚外性行为而感染
艾滋病病毒的几率…
the chance of contracting HIV
from a non-monogamous lifestyle…
将攀升至1/150
…will climb to one in 150.
车祸致死的几率只有1/2500
The odds of dying in an auto accident
are only one in 2500.
这标志着急剧增加
This marks a drastic increase…
十四年来…臭氧的损耗…
激增了10倍
from 14 years ago, when ozone depletion
was at just 10 percent of its current level.
等到你们三十岁时…
By the time you are 30 years old…
全球平均气温将升高2.5度…
…average global temperature
will have risen two and a half degrees…
这将引起…灾难
…causing such
catastrophic consequences…
台风,洪水,大范围干旱和饥荒等
…as typhoons, floods,
widespread drought, and famine.
那么,谁能告诉我什么是饥荒?
Okay, who can tell me what famine is?
宝贝,我回来了
Honey, I’m home.
嗨,亲爱的
今天过得怎么样?
Hello, darling. How was your day?
噢,很开心,你知道吗
康奈尔先生说…如果一切顺利就会…
Oh, swell. You know, Mr. Connell says
if things keep going the way they are…
我可能会比预想的更早升职
…I might be seeing that promotion
sooner than I thought.
噢,亲爱的,太棒了
Oh, darling, that’s wonderful.
我就知道你行的
I always knew you could do it.
嗨,傻瓜,是什么气味?
是你的肉糜糕吗?
Hey, pumpkin, what’s that smell?
Is that your meat loaf?
可能是
“It might be.”
可能是
It might be.
哦,傻瓜,你应该知道…
怎么讨好这个人
Oh, pumpkin, you sure know the way
to this man’s heart.
不行,这可不是交易
No, no. That was not the deal.
不,每个月的第一个
周末你都有监护权
No, you have custody
first weekend of every month.
这是第一个周末
This is the first weekend.
不行.我不会保释你的
No. I’m not gonna bail you out.
这个周末我要出城
I’m going out of town this weekend.
拉可斯塔
La Costa
巴里,如果我想和我的新男朋友洗泥浴…
那也是我自己的事,对吗?
Barry, if I wanna have a mud bath with my
new boyfriend, that’s my business, isn’t it?
嗨,那些小家伙呢?
劳驾
Hey, where are those kids?
Excuse me?
就在你身后,爸爸
就在你身后
“Right behind you, Father.”
Right behind you.
就在你身后,爸爸
Right behind you, Father.
妈妈,爸爸,巴德给你们带来些小惊喜
Mother, Father,
Bud has a little surprise for you.
是什么,巴德?
What’s that, Bud?
科学展览第一名
First place in the science fair.
有很多了不起的设计
There were lots of swell projects.