And the next time I catch you spraying skeeter repellent on your feet…
我会送你上军事法庭
…I’ll court- martial your nigger ass.
送我去吧
Then court- martial me, motherfucker!
逮捕我啊! 送我去坐牢吧
Bust my ass! Send me to fucking Long Binh!
下手吧
Do your fucking worst!
你们白人欺负我
You white folks got your last klick out of Junior!
奥尼尔 把蜈蚣拿来
O’Neill, get me that centipede.
– 中士? – 是
– Sarge? – Yeah.
我找到那毛茸茸、红黑色的虫
That long, hairy, red and black bastard I found in the ammo crate.
我会把它放进他的伤口
I’m gonna put it in this boy’s crotch.
我记得了
I remember now.
等一下
Hold up, man!
等一下好吗?
You just hold up and wait, okay?
我会走路了
Fuck it, I’ll walk! I’ll fucking walk!
我要和他同一个坑?
Fucking pussy! Sarge, I gotta have him in my hole?
对
Yeah.
我可以和你谈谈吗?
Bob, I’d like to speak to you a minute.
我不能再忍♥受了
I can’t take it no more.
什么事?
Yeah, what is it?
我有伊利亚的假期 有三天
Bob, I got Elias’ R and R. It’s coming up in three days.
我想回去夏威夷见柏丝
I was thinking about going to Hawaii and see Patsy.
我从没向你要求过任何事
I never asked you for a thing over here.
坦白说…
Well, to be honest with you…
我想和金一起坐直升机回去 你觉得呢?
…I was hoping you’d put me on a chopper with King. What do you say?
我不能让你那样做
I can’t do that for you.
你知道这里很需要人手
You know we need every swinging dick in the field.
你可以跟我说 我只是请三天假
You can talk to me, for chrissake! I’m just asking for three days.
我告诉你不可以
I am talking to you, Red. And I’m telling you no.
回到散兵坑
Get back in your foxhole.
我有不祥之兆 知道吗?
Bob, I’ve got a bad feeling on this one, all right?
我今次有不祥之兆
I mean I’ve got a bad feeling.
我觉得我不能活着离开这里
I don’t think I’m gonna make it out of here.
你明白吗?
You understand what I’m saying?
每个人都会死的
Everybody gotta die sometime, Red.
可恶
Oh, shit!
混♥蛋♥们 再见
Goodbye, motherfuckers!
埋伏在哪里?
Where’s that fucking ambush?
他们不会等 他们现在就来了
They ain’t even waiting till later. It’s fucking coming now, man.
现在就来了
Right fucking now.
乔利亚 我们所做的一切
You know, Junior? Some of the things we done, man…
我不觉得我们在做错事
…I don’t feel like we done something wrong.
但有时…
But sometimes, man…
我有不祥的感觉
…I get this bad feeling.
我坦然对随军牧师说我喜欢这里
I told the padre the truth. I like it here.
你可以为所欲为 没有人理会你
You get to do what you want, nobody fucks with you.
你只用担心死亡
The only worry you got is dying.
反正死的时候你不会知道
And if that happens, you won’t know about it…
那么担心什么?
…so, what the fuck, man?
我要和你同一个坑?
Shit. I got to be in this hole with you, man?
我早知道我不应该来
I just know I shouldn’t have come.
不用担心 你和爱迪墨菲在一起
Don’t you worry, Junior. You’re hanging with Audie Murphy here.
B3、B6 给我座标… 完毕
Bravo 3, Bravo 6. Send me a grid, send me a grid. Over.
我不能 我们被困住了 他们在树丛里
I Can’t, sir, We’re pinned down, They’re in the trees,
好 3A 冷静下来 我会立即派人去轰炸
Okay, 3 Alpha, now calm down, son. I’ll get you a fire mission ASAP.
– 先会发放烟雾 – 中尉和电讯兵已经死了
– Smoke will be first. – Lieutenant and radioman are dead,
我找不到地图
I Can’t find the map,
他们分布在四周 好几百个 我听到他们说越南话
They’re all around us, Hundreds of them, I Can hear them talking gook,
3A 看着烟雾 告诉我要转向哪里
3 Alpha, spot that smoke and tell me where to shift.
冷静下来 撑着点 我们会救你
Just calm down. Hang in there. We’ll get you out.
哪里被袭?完毕
Where did the rounds hit? Over.
3A6 你可以调整开火位置吗?完毕
3 Alpha 6, how about those rounds? Can you adjust fire? Over.
3A6 如果你不能说话 按键两次 完毕
3 Alpha 6, if you can’t talk, just key your handset twice. Over.
糟了
Shit.
罗德里的坑被击中
Trip flare, Rodriguez’s hole.
火箭榴弹
RPG.
– 泰勒、法兰西 – 这里
– Taylor. Francis. – Over here, man!
发生什么事?罗德里的坑被炸
What’s going on? Rodriguez’s hole just got nailed.
来了 附近布满越南兵
Here it is. We got gooks in the fucking perimeter.
完了…
Shit. That’s it!
他们打败了A连
They got through Alpha Company. Anything that don’t identify itself…
向任何不明物体开枪
…fucking blow it away.
妈的 空军正在赶来 他们会拼命投弹的
Fuck. Air strikes coming in. They’ll be laying snake and nape.
不要离开散兵坑
Don’t get out of your fucking holes. Stay right here.
糟了
Fuck.
他们在侦察我们
They’re probing us.
他们不惜一切地攻入
They’ll go up and down, trying to get through.
留在这里 冷静点 我很快回来
All right, stay here. Stay cool. I’ll be right back.
F队 回音 威士忌 完毕
Foxtrot, Foxtrot, ECho, Whiskey, Over,
是谁?
Who is it?
不要开枪
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
是埋伏 这边
It’s the ambush. Over here, man, hurry!
– 糟了 – 水
– Shit. – Water!
他们到处都是 正走向这里
They’re all over the place! Hundreds of them! Moving this way.
他们击溃我们 我们没有还击机会
They wiped us out! We didn’t have a chance.
– 总部在哪里? – 后面
– Where’s the CP? – Back there.
快离开 他们不会停止的
Get out of here! They’re on my ass! They ain’t stopping for shit!
泰勒 我们走吧
Hey, Taylor, let’s di di,
你走
You go.
那边
There.
停火…
No, hold it. Hold it.
快离开
Out of the hole! Fast!
快立刻出壕沟 他们想炸掉兵坑
Get out of the foxhole! They’re gonna blow it!
走吧…
Let’s go! Let’s go!
快点走 快! 他们要炸掉…
Fuck’s sake. Move your fucking ass! They’re gonna blow…
很可怕
Fuck me.
等一下
Wait!
混♥蛋♥ 死吧
Die, you motherfuckers!
很漂亮
It’s fucking beautiful!
你在做什么?你去哪里?
What are you doing? Where are you going?
来吧
Come on, motherfuckers!
你们能做得更好
You can do better than that!
他们不断进攻
They just keep coming, man! Fuck this shit.
回来 你这个懦夫
Get back here, you gutless shit!
给我B连
Get me Bravo ASAP.
C连报告三个坑失守 需要增援
Charlie Company reports hand- to- hand, three holes are down. They need help.
立即派A连的两个小组前去 快!
Okay, get two squads from Alpha down there right away. Go, go!
空袭在哪里?
Where’s that goddamn air strike?
你们去哪里?
Hey, you two! Where the fuck are you going?
联络不到任何人吗?
Can’t you get anybody?
不行 联络不到巴恩他们
Negative contact. Can’t raise Barnes, 2 Bravo, 2 Charlie, nothing!
– 给我联络总部 – 总部
– Get me 6! – Bravo 6!
– 柏加被击中 – 拉他进来
– Parker’s hit! – Get him in!
他们正在攻入
They’re coming through our line!
– 巴恩在哪里? – 他死了 他们全都死了
– Where’s Barnes?! – He’s dead! They’re all dead!
六队 中尉
Six, L.T.!
中尉 我们被袭击 我们会撤退
Captain, we’ve been overrun. We’re pulling back. Over.
妈的! 撤退到哪里? 到处都是他们
Goddamn it! Where will you pull back to? They’re all over the perimeter!
你听着 你们要坚守作战
Now you be advised! You will hold in place and you will fight!
中尉 即是指你 六队通话完毕
That means you, lieutenant. Bravo 6 out.
这里被袭
We got zips in the wire down here.
收到 B6 但我们不能再接近了
Roger that, Bravo 6, Can’t run it any Closer,
我们准备投弹 我们燃料充足
We’re paCking snake and nape but we’re bingo on fuel,
这是我的决定 投下所有炸♥弹♥
For the record, it’s my call! Dump all you’ve got on my pos.
我再说一遍 投下所有炸♥弹♥
I say again, expend all remaining in my perimeter.
这是一场很棒的战争 B6通话完毕
It’s a lovely fucking war. Bravo 6 out.
收到 这是你的决定
Roger your last, Bravo 6, We Copy it’s your Call,
叫他们留守散兵坑 你们支持着
Get them in their holes, Hang tough, Bravo 6,
我们会从树顶投下炸♥弹♥
We are Coming CoCked for treetops,
巴恩
Barnes!
不要
No!
给我找军医