Elias didn’t ask you to fight his battles for him.
如果真的有天堂 天啊 我希望真的有
And if there’s a heaven, and God, I hope there is…
他会在上面喝到大醉
…he’s sitting up there drunk as a fucking monkey and smoking shit…
因为他把痛苦留在这里
…because he left his pains down here.
你错了 总之巴恩是杀人凶手
You’re wrong! Anyway you cut it, Barnes is a murderer!
– 对 – 泰勒…
– Right on. – Taylor…
你当初入伍时说很欣赏巴恩
…when you first came in here, you told me how you admired the bastard.
– 我错了 – 你做任何事都是错的
– I was wrong. – You’ve never been right about nothing!
你们这班混♥蛋♥ 留心听着
Dig this, you assholes, and dig it good.
巴恩中枪七次都没有死去
Barnes been shot seven times, and he ain’t dead.
那对你有意思吗?
Does that mean anything to you?
巴恩是不会死的
Barnes ain’t meant to die.
唯一能杀死他的是他自己
The only thing that can kill Barnes is Barnes.
你们在谈死亡吗?
Talking about killing?
你们是专家吗?
You all experts?
你们都知道杀戮吗?
You all know about killing?
我想听听 猪头
Well, I’d like to hear about it, potheads.
你们抽这个来逃避现实?
You smoke this shit to escape from reality?
我不需要这个
Me, I don’t need this shit.
我就是现实
I am reality.
现实应该是这样 而现实就是这样
There’s the way it ought to be, and there’s the way it is.
伊利亚满口一派胡言
Elias was full of shit.
伊利亚是个斗士
Elias was a crusader.
我不会跟听从命令的人作对
Now, I got no fight with any man who does what he’s told.
但当他不听命时…
But when he don’t…
运作便会崩溃
…the machine breaks down.
运作崩溃时 我们就会崩溃
And when the machine breaks down, we break down.
我不会许容那样的事
I ain’t going to allow that.
你们任何一个都不能
From any of you.
一个都不可以
Not one.
你们都爱伊利亚
You all love Elias.
你们想为他报仇
You want to kick ass.
我独个儿在这里
Well, here I am. All by my lonesome.
没有人会知道
And ain’t nobody gonna know.
你们六个对我一个
Six of you boys against me.
杀我吧
Kill me.
我卑视你们
I shit on all of you.
混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
打吧
Come on, man.
柯里斯 打他
Get him, Chris.
巴恩 不要下手
Easy, Barnes. Don’t do it, man!
你要坐牢的
You’ll go dinky dau in LBJ, man.
杀军人要坐十年牢 十年
Ten years for killing an enlisted man. Ten years.
你想想吧
Climb the fucking walls, man.
不要下手
Don’t do it.
死亡?
Death?
你们对死亡有什么认识?
What do you all know about death?
我们翌日被派回到山谷里
They sent us baCk into the valley the next day…
进入离柬埔寨约二千米的战区
…about 2000 meters from Cambodia into a battalion perimeter,
我们好像回到案发现场
It felt like we were returning to the sCene of a Crime,
A连在前一天被重击
Alpha Company had been hit hard the day before by a sizable forCe,
C连在那一天被袭击
Charlie Company had been probed that night,
山谷里有其他战事…
There were other battalions in the valley…
但我们是引他们出来的饵
…but we knew we were the bait to lure them out,
141北越军就在下面某处
Somewhere out there was the entire 141st NVA regiment,
他们昨晚想袭击C连
Caught them trying to pull some shit on Charlie Company last night.
他们发现地图
They found maps on them, man.
听说每个散兵坑都有地雷
Got a friend at Battalion, says they had every foxhole here fixed on.
知道我方的距离、林木线和地雷
Distances, tree lines, our claymores, everything.
情况不妙
This is bad, man.
– 我有不祥之兆 – 听说我们身在柬埔寨
– I got bad vibes here. – I also heard we’re in Cambodia now.
柬埔寨?你在开玩笑
Cambodia? Man, you’re kidding me.
你想见我?
You wanted to see me, sir?
拉姆治 伊利亚小组归你
Yeah, Ramucci. Looks like you got Elias’ squad now.
小组?我不知道我的连叫小组
Squad? I didn’t know we were still referring to this platoon as squads.
我要你去那两个坑
I want you to take those two holes, right there and there.
跟在上面的巴恩 和在下面的金联络
Tie it off with Barnes up here and King down there.
长官 对不起…
Begging your pardon, sir…
那两个坑距离太远 一个连队可以从中通过
…my two holes are so far apart, a regiment could run between them.
我只有五个军人活着
I have five live bodies left.
我不想听你的问题 新兵很快到
I don’t want to hear your problems. You’ll get new men any day.
你要和别人一样作战
Make do like everybody else.
– 我没有要求这个 – 我不想再听
– I didn’t ask for this. – I don’t want to hear it.
– 你不想再听? – 对
– You don’t want to hear it? – That’s right.
因为老实说我毫不在乎
Because, to tell you the truth, I don’t give a shit.
我不再在乎
I just don’t give a flying fuck anymore.
我很高兴我不用和他们一起去
I’m glad I ain’t going with them.
外面有一头饥饿的野兽
Somewhere out there is the beast and he hungry tonight.
真失败
What a fucking bummer.
只剩十天了 我仍要面对这一切
Ten days and a wake- up, and I’m still dealing with this shit.
你怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
你为什么不写信?
Why ain’t you writing nobody?
你的父母呢?
What about your folks?
你向我提起的祖母怎样?
That grandma you told me about?
女朋友?
Girl?
你有父母吧?
You got parents, don’t you?
一定有些亲密的人
There must be somebody.
没有
No, there’s nobody.
你抽太多了
You been smoking too much of this shit.
你要控制一下 令人颓丧
Gotta control that. Bring a man down.
我记得你初来时什么都不懂
I remember when you first come out here to the bush, you’s green as…
你可曾被无法 摆脱的错误缠绕着?
You ever get caught in a mistake you just can’t get out of?
总有方法解决的
There’s a way out of anything.
只要你振作精神
Just keep your pecker hard and your powder dry…
一定有方法的
…and the worm will turn.
你还有多少天?
How many days you short?
不只是我 而是整个事情
It’s not just me. It’s how the whole thing works.
像伊利亚般的人要牺牲
People like Elias get wasted.
巴恩那种人却能继续为所欲为
People like Barnes go on making up all the rules any way they want.
我们只能逆来顺受吗?
So, what do we do? Sit in the middle and suck on it.
我们不用理会那些事情
We just don’t add up to dry shit.
谁说你需要的? 你只需要活着离开这里
Whoever said we did? All you got to do is make it out of here…
然后每天快乐地生活
…and it’s all gravy. Every day, the rest of your life. Gravy.
你是理想主义者
Oh, shit. Superlifer.
收拾你的行装 你的命令刚下达
Collect up your shit. Your orders just come through.
不要骗我
Man, don’t fuck with me.
你要邀请信吗?
Oh, what do you need, a written invitation?
天啊! 他们做错事
Cocksucker! Oh, wow! The lifers done made a mistake!
他们竟然饶我一命
They cut me some slack!
你有十分钟时间赶去搭直升机
You got 10 minutes to make the last fucking chopper out of here.
因为如果你不上机…
Because if you’re not on it…
我便会去
…I’m gonna be.
泰勒 法兰西准备好了
Taylor, Francis is coming up.
太好了 金 我为你感到高兴 回家吧!
That’s great, King, I’m happy for you. Take it on home for me.
你有我的地址 你知道怎么联络我
You got my address. You know where to reach me anytime.
我要走了 我不想错过直升机
I gotta di di, Don’t want to miss that chopper.
– 你没事吧? – 我没事
– You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay.
记住放松点
Remember, take it easy.
不要想太多 别做傻瓜
Don’t think too much. Don’t you be no fool.
记住这里没有人是懦夫
Remember, ain’t no such thing as a coward out here.
我的朋友
My man.
我送你出去
I’ll walk you out, man.
金 保重
Take it easy, King.
– 我会的 – 再见
– I’ll take it any way I can get it. – I hear you. Later.
很痛 中士 不要碰它
I’m pretty fucked up, sarge. Don’t touch it!
我一定要上直升机
I gotta get on the chopper, man.
– 有什么问题? – 他说不能走路
– So, what’s the problem? – Says he can’t walk.
可恶
Shit.
马丁…
Martin…
穿上靴子
…get your boots on.
下次给我见到你喷防蚊水…