Don’t drink that, asshole. You’re gonna get malaria.
我希望会
Yeah, I hope so.
去吧
Let’s go.
军医 莱纳被击中
Doc! Up here! Lerner’s hit!
中士 华伦被击中
Sergeant, Warren’s hit!
– 发生什么事? – 他们有火箭榴弹
– What’s going on? – They got RPGs, man!
他们已在这里埋伏了很久
It’s an ambush! They were just waiting for us here!
– 谁负责防守? – 莱纳和华伦
– Who’s on point? – Lerner and Warren.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?!
天啊! 混球! 派火力上前
Goddamn it, you assholes! Get some firepower up there!
对
Right!
小心 火箭炮
Watch out! Rockets!
莱纳在哪里?
Where the fuck is Lerner?
他在木头那边
He’s over there! By the log!
开火坐标6♥4♥9602
Fire mission. Grid: 6- 4- 9- 4- 0- 2.
方向610
Direction: 6- 1 – 0…
调整发射 完毕!
Adjust fire. Over.
中尉 他们会步步进逼
Lieutenant, they’ll get in tight under the arty!
我看到缺口 让我带人去那边
I saw a cut. Let me take some men and roll up that flank.
叫巴恩去 我们已有四个人受伤 你要我怎么办?
Get Barnes! Elias, we got four down. What do you want me to do?
红连在哪里?叫那些混♥蛋♥赶来
Where the fuck is Red Platoon?! Tell those assholes to get up here!
伊利亚 你在这里做什么?
Elias, what are you doing back here?
第三连在这里 我们在这里
There’s holes back here, 3rd Platoon’s coming up here, we’re here!
若越军进入这些洞 我们就要交锋
Dinks get in these holes, we’ll be in a crossfire.
– 我们会互相开火 – 听来很不寻常
– We’ll shoot each other. – Sounds far- out to me.
我在1966年的战役里见过
I’ve seen it happen. la Drang in ’66.
他们会击溃我们 我需要三个人
They cut us to pieces. I need three men.
好 去吧
You got them! Take off!
继续掩护我们
You keep pouring off that cover fire.
我不想在外面孤军作战
I don’t want to be stuck out there with my ass hanging in the breeze.
伊利亚 不要教我怎样打仗
You don’t tell me how to run my war, Elias.
你去呼喝你的手下好了
You go crying to fucking brigade on your own time.
在这里你属于我 快行动!
Out here you belong to me! Now, move!
巴恩 你是个混♥蛋♥
You’re an asshole, Barnes.
叫奥尼尔上前来
Get that asshole O’Neill up here!
可恶
Holy fuck,
伏下
Stay down!
子弹…
Ammo! Ammo!
中士 子弹不够
Sarge! Short round!
混♥蛋♥
Fucking idiot!
拿出来
Get it out!
军医
Medic!
有地雷
Satchel charge!
军医
Doc!
– 军医 过来帮我 – 好
– Doc, help me out. – All right, down.
天
Jesus.
– 你没事吧? – 不要留下我
– You okay? – Don’t leave me, man.
– 你会没事的 – 不要留下我
– You all right? – Don’t leave me, man.
– 你会没事的 – 不要留下我
– Hey, Gator, you’ll be okay, man. – Don’t leave me, man.
你会没事的
Gator? Gator, you’ll be okay.
放开他
Let him go, man.
– 别吵 – 泰勒 你跟我们来
– Drop your rucks. – Taylor, you’re coming with us.
求你不要走
Please don’t go.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
来吧
Come on.
军医 照顾他
Doc, take care of him, man.
炮手 B2实际射程
Redleg, Redleg. Ripper Bravo 2 actual.
调整方位 B…
Adjustment follows: Bridge….
你这个自大混♥蛋♥
You ignorant asshole!
你给他们什么座标?
What the fuck coordinates are you giving?
你的座标已经令很多人受伤
You wasted a lot of people up there with your fucked- up fire mission!
你知道吗?
Do you know that?
你知道吗?妈的!
Do you know that? Ah, shit!
炮手 这是B2
Redleg! Redleg! Ripper Bravo 2.
停火…
Check your fire! Check your fire!
他们来了
They’re coming.
坚守这里 枪杀任何走动着的东西
Stagger yourself across this line. Shoot anything that moves.
他们会从那里过来
They’ll be coming from over there.
只要被他们攻破 我们便死定了
Any one of them gets through, we are truly fucked.
你去哪里?
Where the hell are you going?
到下游大约一百米处…
Down by the river about 100 meters…
以防他们准备从外♥围♥进攻
…in case they try to flank us.
第三连正在后面赶来
3rd Platoon is coming behind us. Watch for them.
我可以和你一起去吗?
Hey. Can I go with you?
不 我单独行事较敏捷
No. I move faster alone.
让炮兵队来处理
Let’s let arty do a bit of the work.
叫所有人去教堂…
Tell everyone to pull back to the church…
和第三连会合 知道吗?
…and link up with 3rd Platoon. You got that?
伊利亚怎样?他会孤立无援
What about Elias? If we pull back, he’ll be cut off.
中尉 你也快去
You just haul ass too, lieutenant.
我去找他
I’ll get him.
去吧
Come on,
– 我击中两个 – 我击中一个
– I got two of them fuckers, man. – I got one.
打倒胡志明
Ho Chi Minh sucks dead dick!
克罗福
Crawford!
糟了
Oh, man. Oh, man.
妈的 我从没想过会被击中的
Kiss my ass. Man, I never thought I’d get hit.
你击中两个混♥蛋♥
A lung, babe. You got two of them fuckers.
伊利亚在哪里?一班越兵刚经过
Where’s Elias? A bunch of gooks came through here.
– 我们击中三个 – 对
– We got three of them fuckers. – Hey!
炮兵队调动了 我们要撤退
The arty shifted. We’re pulling back.
扶伤者去教堂
Get your wounded man and get the fuck back to church.
– 伊利亚在外面 – 我会去找他
– Elias is still out there. – I’ll get him.
在我送你去军法审判之前 快扶克罗福进去 快
Get Crawford in now before I Article 1 5 both your asses. Move.
快点
Move it!
快到达了 快
Almost there, brother. Come on.
军医 你在哪里?
Medic, where the fuck are you?
你很快会没事
It’s gonna be all right in a minute.
泰勒 你去哪里?
Taylor, where are you going?
伊利亚死了
Elias is dead.
和他们一起撤退
Fall back with the platoon.
快点
Get going.
他死了?
He’s dead?
对 他在一百米外
Yeah, he’s back there about 100 meters.
你看到他吗?哪里?
You saw him? Where?
他死了 到处都是越军 快走
He’s dead! There’s gooks all over the goddamn place! Get moving!
来吧
Let’s go! Come on, move it!
走吧! 快! 快走!
Let’s go! Move it! Okay, let’s go!
哈洛 你没事吧?下一个轮到你
You okay, Harold? You’re on the next one! You’re okay, bud!
糟了
Oh, fuck!
他们抓到伊利亚
They’ve got Elias!
什么?
What?
退后…
Back down! Back down there!
蛇1- 9队、飞行4 下面仍然有一个士兵
Snake 1- 9, Fly 4, There’s still one of the men down there,
停火…
Hold your arms, Guns, hold off,
他杀死他
He killed him.
我知道是他 我看到他的眼神
I know he did. I saw his eyes when he came in.
你怎知不是越兵?你没有证据
How do you know the dinks didn’t get him? You got no proof.
证据就在他的眼神 我看得出
Proof’s in the eyes. When you know, you know.
你也看见 我知道你在想什么
You saw. I know what you were thinking.
我们今天解决他
I say we frag him tonight.
我赞成 以牙还牙
I go with that. An eye for an eye.
让军事法庭处理吧
I say let military justice do the job on him.
去他的军事法庭! 你在说笑吗?
Come on, fuck the military justice! Are you joking me?
他们会相信谁?奥尼尔?宾尼? 全是胡说!
Whose story you think they’ll believe? O’NeilI’s? Bunny’s? Bullshit!
巴恩不会放过你的
You try that, Barnes will shove it back up your ass, with a candle on it.
你认为我们应怎做?
What do you suggest we do?
你们小心 巴恩会一个个地解决他们
Watch your own asses. Barnes will be coming down on all of them.
你们忘记和伊利亚的美好日子吗?
You gonna forget about Elias? All the good times we had here?
你想把头砍下来治头痛?
Shit, you trying to cure the headache by cutting off the head.
伊利亚没有叫你为他打仗