Barnes!
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么?
What the fuck do you think you’re doing?
别管闲事 这和你无关
Stay out of this. It ain’t your show.
你不是火枪队 猪哥!
You ain’t a firing squad, you piece of shit!
– 打倒他 – 巴恩 加油
– Get him! – Come on, Barnes!
打倒他! … 打烂他的头!
Get him! Get him! Tear his fucking head off!
伊利亚 杀死他
Come on, Elias. Send him to hell!
妈的! 别这样! 停手!
Goddamn it! Come on, break it up!
停手
Break it up!
停手
Break it up!
伊利亚 冷静点
Elias, chill.
伊利亚 你死定了 我发誓 你死定了
You’re dead, Elias! I swear to fucking God, you’re dead!
你会坐牢的
You! You’re gonna do time in LBJ!
这件事不会就此罢休的 混♥蛋♥
This shit won’t wash, you puke!
停手! …住口!
Break it up! Break it up! Shut up!
停手 留心听着
Break it up! Listen up!
上尉说烧掉这里 听到了吗?
Captain says to torch this place, hear that?
烧掉这里
Torch this place!
烧掉武器
Blow the weapons in place!
集♥合♥他们 我们时间不多
Round up suspected VC and shake it up! We ain’t got much light left!
中尉 你为什么不作出行动?
Lieutenant, why the fuck didn’t you do something?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你知道我在说什么
You know what the fuck I’m talking about.
不 我不知道 我不知道你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
No, I don’t. I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about, Elias.
快点出发! 快! 听到命令了吧!
Move it out! Let’s go! You heard the lieutenant!
泰勒 走了 妈的! 烧掉武器 然后离开
Taylor, let’s go, for chrissake! Police up the weapons and let’s go!
哈洛 来吧
Come on, Harold.
准备爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole!
准备爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole!
来吧
Hey, come on.
妈的! 滚开
You fucker! Get out of here!
滚开! …不要那样做
Get the fuck off! Don’t do it! Don’t do it!
混♥蛋♥ 这是什么一回事?
You fucker! What is this, huh?!
你是同志吗?
You a homosexual?
你怎么了?她是越南人
What’s your problem? She’s a fucking dink.
她是人类! 去你的!
She’s a fucking human being, man! Fuck you!
泰勒 你这个可恶的新兵
Total fucking cherry, Taylor!
妈的禽兽! 你们全部都是禽兽!
Fucking animal! All of you! You’re fucking animals!
混♥蛋♥
Fucking lame fuck!
你不属于越南 这里不适合你
You don’t belong in the Nam. This ain’t your place.
你们一点都不明白吧?
You don’t fucking get it, do you?
你们不明白
You just don’t fucking get it.
没事的
It’s okay.
离开吧
Get out of there!
出发吧
Police up your dicks and let’s go.
– 我什么都看不见 – 我看到
– I didn’t see anything, sir. – I did.
巴恩中士说那个是北越兵
Sergeant Barnes reported the dink as NVA.
我的报告中 沃夫上尉是目击证人
My report will have Lieutenant Wolfe as being witness to the shooting.
伊利亚 好
All right, Elias.
– 巴恩中士 – 是
– Staff Sergeant Barnes. – Sir!
我们回到总部后 我要详细报告
I want a full report from you when we get back to the CP.
你有日志 我有很多目击证人
You got a diary. I have plenty of eyewitnesses, sir.
不是现在
Not now, goddamn it! Not now!
我们回到总部才调查这件事
We’ll get into this at the base camp.
我保证如果发现非法杀戮…
I can promise you, if I find out there was an illegal killing…
一定会有军事法庭
…there will be a court-martial.
现在我要全军作战 你们别再吵
Right now, I need every man in the field, and you two will cease fire.
巴恩和伊利亚中士 听到吗?
Staff Sergeant Barnes. Sergeant Elias. You hear me?
– 是 – 知道
– Yes, sir. – Yes, sir.
明天你们从东面再去那越共地堡
We’re going back into that NVA bunker tomorrow, this time from the east.
你们休息一下 晚上七点钟回来开会
You people get some rest, and be back here at the CP at 19:00 for a briefing.
– 是 – 是
– Yes, sir. – Yes, sir.
你认为他们会在乎我们吗?
Come on, man! You think these chucks give a fuck about you and me?
哈洛 也许会是你阻碍了巴恩
It could have been you, Harold, you got in Barnes’ way.
那个宾尼呢?
And that Bunny?
他是疯的
That motherfucker’s crazy.
他令我不寒而栗
I mean, he scares me.
他很可怕
He just scares me.
你已经受牵连
You bloods are getting too hung up on this shit.
这些越南人比你想像中聪明
These gooks are a lot smarter than you think.
巴恩知道他在做什么
You know, Barnes knows his shit, man.
他们是北越兵
They was NVA, every last of them.
他带领我们走到这里了 他会带领我们走完这场战争
He got us this far. He’ll get us the rest of the way.
我不知道
I don’t know, Holmes.
基♥督♥教♥徒♥不会到处杀人
A Christian don’t go around a village, cutting off heads and shit.
情况失去控制了 完全失控了
This shit is really getting out of hand, blowing out of control.
看来你不知道怎样分别…
Seems to me that you don’t seem to know the difference…
事情的轻重
…the way you always shoot up that shit.
我不知道…
I don’t know, brothers…
但我内心大受伤害
…but I’m hurting real bad inside.
别担心 伊利亚不能证明什么
Don’t worry, sarge. Elias won’t be able to prove a thing.
他是个麻烦制♥造♥者
He’s a troublemaker.
伊利亚像华盛顿的政客…
Elias is a water walker. Like them politicians in Washington…
想独力打这场仗
…trying to fight this war with one hand tied around their balls.
这里没有时间进行审讯
Ain’t no need or time for a courtroom out here.
– 中士 – 谢谢你
– Sarge. – Thanks, Bun.
情况怎样?
How did it go there, Bob?
那个可恶的伊利亚
Yeah, thataway, sarge! Fucking Elias, man.
他是个卑鄙小人
He’s a fucking rat, that’s what he is.
他会连累这个连的所有人
He’ll get everybody in this platoon in deep shit.
有人要教训他
Somebody ought to frag his ass.
你认为呢? 会有调查吗?
So, what do you think? Gonna be an investigation or what?
鲍布?
Bob?
你太担心了 中士会解决他
O’Neill, you worry too much. Sarge will take care of him.
今晚天色很美
It’s a beautiful night.
我喜欢这里的夜晚
Yeah, I love this place at night.
繁星…
The stars….
它们没有对与错 它们就是在那里
There’s no right or wrong in them. They’re just there.
你的比喻很好
That’s a nice way of putting it.
巴恩憎恨你吧?
Barnes has it in for you, huh?
巴恩相信他所做的一切
Barnes believes in what he’s doing.
你呢?你相信吗?
And you? Do you believe?
1965年时吗?我会相信
ln ’65? Yeah.
现在呢?
Now?
不相信
No.
今天所发生的事只是开始
What happened today is just the beginning.
我们会输掉这场仗
We’re gonna lose this war.
不会吧
Come on.
你真的认为我们会输?
You really think so? Us?
我们欺负别人太久了
We’ve been kicking other people’s asses for so long…
现在轮到我们被打击
…I figure it’s time we got ours kicked.
我每天都在挣扎
Day by day, I struggle to maintain…
我努力维持体力和意志
…not only my strength, but my sanity,
一切都很模糊
It’s all a blur,
我没有气力写信
I have no energy to write,
我不能分辨对与错
I don’t know what’s right or wrong anymore,
我们的士气低落 出现内讧
The morale of the men is low, A civil war in the platoon,
一半支持伊利亚 一半支持巴恩
Half the men with Elias, half with Barnes,
有很多猜忌和憎恨
There’s a lot of suspicion and hate,
我们竟然在自伤残杀
I can’t believe we’re fighting each other instead of them,
数着日子和留意着周遭 没别的
Counting days and the six inches in front of my face, Not much else,
祖母 希望你一切安好
Hope things are well, Grandma,
告诉妈妈和爸爸…
Tell Mom and Dad I…
你知道告诉他们什么的 柯里斯上
Well, just tell them, Chris,
我知道你以为会被派去洗衣服
Hey, big boy. I know you thought you had that laundry gig all laid out.
我要把自己涂白 才能得到那些工作
Hell, I gotta paint myself white just to get one of those jobs.
我递了申请去割包皮 我要离开
Got my request in for a circumcision. I’m getting my big ass out of here.
你会成为犹太教教士吗?
What are you gonna do, become a rabbi?
水蛭
Leech.
继续走
All right! Move it out!
不要喝 你会得痢疾