That O’NeilI’s got his nose so far up Top’s ass, he’s gotta be Pinocchio.
39天之后
Thirty- nine and a wake- up.
我就能离开这里
A pause for the cause and I’m a gone motherfucker.
– 回到现实世界 – 很好
– Back to the world. – I hear you.
我过了一百天
I broke a hundred the other day.
还有92天 4月17日
Ninety-two left to go. April 17th.
我便可以回加州了
Home to California.
我会坐在海滩上看美女
I’ll be sitting outside checking out the babes on the beach.
冲浪一定会很好玩
The surfing’s gonna be good.
三月在田纳西州
March, man, in Tennessee.
可以闻到松树的气味 可以在河边闻到女人的气味
Sniff the pines. Sniff that pussy down by the river.
真棒
Hot damn!
泰勒 你还有多少天?
Hey, Taylor, how long you got left?
– 三百什么? – 三十二
– Three hundred and what? – Thirty-two.
332天
Three hundred and thirty-two days.
傻小子
Sin loi, my boy.
我不记得那个日子了
I can’t even remember when I was 332, man.
你要向前数 好像你已来了40天
You gotta count backwards or something, like you got 40 days in.
想的乐观些
Think positive, dude.
你怎会来这里?你看来受过教育
How in the fuck did you get here anyway? You look educated.
– 我自愿来的 – 什么?
– I volunteered for it. – You did what?
我自愿来的
I volunteered.
我退出大学 想加入越战
I dropped out of college and told them I wanted infantry, combat, Vietnam.
你自愿来的?
You volunteered for this shit, man?
你能相信吗?
Can you believe that?
你放弃念大学实在太疯狂
You is a crazy fucker, giving up college.
我在大学什么都学不到
It didn’t make much sense. I wasn’t learning anything.
为什么穷♥人♥就要去打仗 有钱人就不用?
Why should the poor kids go to war and the rich kids get away with it?
他是个斗士
What we got here is a crusader.
– 看来是了 – 可恶
– Sounds like it. – Shit.
你一定是很富有才会那样想
You gotta be rich in the first place to think like that.
大家都知道…
Everybody knows…
穷♥人♥总是被有钱人欺负
…the poor’s always fucked over by the rich.
那是不能改变的事实
Always have, always will.
如果你上道 我会介绍一些大头给你认识
If you be cool, I’ll introduce you to some of the heads.
什么样的大头?
What are the heads?
晚一点吧
Later, man.
怎么了?
What’s up, brother?
大人驾到 发生什么事了?
Your Highness has arrived. What’s happening?
我以为你在柬埔寨
I thought you was hanging ten in Cambodia.
你为什么在这里?
Why are you in the underworld?
这个不是泰勒 泰勒中枪了 是柯里斯 他被救活了
This ain’t Taylor. Taylor been shot. This is Chris. He been resurrected.
泰勒 你跛了吗?
You lame, Taylor?
你是跛的吗?
Are you lame or something?
继续吧 抽一口吧
Go ahead, old man. Smoke it.
抽一口享受一下吧
Your shit’s in the wind, troop.
你好吗?
Hey, man. What’s happening?
不是那样叫的
If you do that ”baa,” you do it right.
你很古怪
You’re weird, man.
你是个孩子 我不会在你身上浪费时间
You’re a child. I don’t waste time on you.
– 第一次吗? – 是
– First time? – Yeah.
那么你一定会上瘾
Then the worm has definitely turned for you, man.
感觉好吗?
Feel good?
感觉很好 我的脖子不痛了
Yeah, it feels good. I got no pain in my neck now.
感觉很好已足够
Feeling good’s good enough.
放入口里
Put your mouth on this.
大家在哪里?
Where the hell is everybody, man?
大家都正在享受 一群毒虫 他们觉得他们很特别
They’re getting high. Bunch of hopheads. They think they’re special.
你听 很糟的演奏
Listen to that. That’s a bad jam.
烦透的噪音 就是那样
Redneck noise, dude. That’s all it is.
和你一样那么烦
Make about as much sense as you do.
他们都在埋怨…
All them chucks be rapping about how they losing their ho…
埋怨自己没有钱
…saying how they ain’t got no bread for beer.
去他的! 给我黑人音乐 开始吧?
Fuck that honky shit! Gotta get me some Motown jams, dig it?
你干嘛那样说?
What are you talking that shit for?
小尊 你吸食过毒品吗?
Junior, you ever smoke any shit?

That’s right.
你们想用毒品荼毒黑人
You trying to keep the black man down and string him out on that shit.
但黑人很快就会推♥翻♥你们
But the time’s coming when the black man will throw that yoke off.
很简单 释放你的心灵就行 你的身体就会跟随
Simple. Free your mind, your ass will follow.
明白 你吸那东西 一切会变得离奇
Yeah, I can dig it, man. You smoke that shit and everything gets weird.
越南人在草丛散布化学毒药
You hear about gooks putting chemicals in the grass…
令我们不再打仗 变成反战者吧
…so we don’t fight, so we become pacifists.
不用担心 你怎样都是个杀手
But don’t you worry, Bunny, you’s a killer anyway.
但我仍然喜欢女人
But I still like a piece of pussy once in a while.
除了赛车 没东西比得上女人
Nothing like a piece of pussy, except maybe the lndy 500.
只有女人死了遗留她的身体给你
Only way you get pussy is if the bitch dies and wills it to you…
你或许才会有
…and then maybe.
宾尼 你好吗?
How’s it going, Bunny?
中尉
L.T.
你看
Check it out.
你喜欢吗?
You like that?
很棒
Terrific.
我会寄回家
I’ll send it home.
小尊
Hey, Junior.
– 中尉 – 你好
– Lieutenant. – Hello, sir.
罗志杰 你的寺庙很棒
Rodriguez, that’s quite a shrine you have.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
– 你有什么需要吗? – 没有
– You need anything? – No, sir.
这个人比我大三至四倍
Now, wait. This guy’s three or four times my size.
这个人比我大三至四倍
Now, wait. This guy’s three or four times my size.
他被奥尼尔勒着
He’s in the O’Neill death grip.
他不知道要害怕还是瞎了较好
He doesn’t know whether to shit or go blind.
– 中尉 你认为怎样? – 你好吗 里德?
– What do you say, L.T.? – How you doing, Red?
不好 他拿了所有的好牌
Not good. This cocksucker has every card in the deck.
呼鲁
Full house.
你还不错
You’re doing all right.
对 我还没开始作弊呢
Yeah, and I ain’t even cheating yet.
– 中尉 要喝酒吗? – 谢谢
– Lieutenant, some Kentucky windage? – Oh, thanks, Andy.
中尉 你想玩吗?
Play, lieutenant?
不 我不想被你们强♥奸♥
No. Wouldn’t want to get raped by you guys.
为什么?你留着为了谁?
Why’s that, lieutenant? What are you saving up to be?
犹太人?
Jewish?
我要走了
I gotta run.
稍后再见 你们玩得高兴点
I’ll catch you men later. Enjoy yourselves tonight.
他真是一个混♥蛋♥
That is one sorry-ass motherfucker.
你认为呢?鲍布? 他能挨过这场仗吗?
What do you say there, Bob? A guy like that make it? Yes or no?
我也是那样想
I have to say that’s precisely what I saw.
我只用看一看他就知道了
Sometimes I just look at a guy, and I know he’s not going to make it.
他一定不行
Just no fucking way.
1968年 元旦
New Year’s Day, 1968,
又是一天 仍然活着
Just another day, Staying alive,
敌军在柬埔寨边境附近越过边界
Lots of movement near the Cambodian border, NVA regiments moving across,
有很多交战和埋伏
A lot of little firefights, ambushes,
我们投下炸♥弹♥后 像鬼魅般穿越丛林
We drop bombs, then we walk through the jungle like ghosts in a landscape,
地堡
Bunker.
哪里?
Where?
B2 B25 这里有很多地堡 完毕
Bravo 2, Bravo 2-5, I’ve got beaucoup bunkers up here, Over,
收到 有地堡 二队在前往途中 完毕
2-5, 2, Roger, Bunkers at point, Two actuals on the way, Over,
B6 B2 前面有地堡阵
Bravo 6, Bravo 2, Be advised there is a bunker complex up front,
我们现在下去
We’re on our way down, Over,
下周见
See you next week.
泰勒 去那边五十米以外
Taylor, get your ass up on that flank, about 50 meters.
华盛顿 你去这边
Washington, you cover this side.
– 是 – 海洛 快点
– Yes, sir. – Get off your ass, Harold.
可恶
Shit.
真失望
Bummer!
天啊 看看这个 茶壶仍是烫的 他们刚离开
Christ, look at that. The teapot’s still boiling. They were just here!
气氛很可怕 我们离开吧
Man, this is spooky, Sander. Let’s get out of here.
小心
Watch it, watch it!
你看我们找到什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!