Don’t need this. Turn around.
来吧
Come on.
德斯! 跟小尊和泰勒一队
Tex! You got Junior and Taylor here on your position.
奕礼 不要乱来
Elias, don’t mess with my pig.
我今晚不是去喝酒 别烦我
I ain’t getting greased tonight. Keep this cheesedick off my ass.
你有泰勒
You got Taylor.
葛拿 你和我一组
Gardner, you’re with me.
如果你迷路或和队友分开了
ln case anything happens to you, you get lost or separated…
– 千万不要大叫 知道吗? – 知道
– …don’t yell out, okay? – Okay.
– 不要到处走 我们会来找你 – 好
– Just sit tight and we’ll get to you. – All right.
准备出发! 小心谨慎!
Saddle up! Lock and load!
爸妈不想我来这里
Mom and Dad didn’t want me to come here,
他们想我以他们为榜样
They want me to be just like them,’
受人尊敬、工作勤劳、拥有家庭
Respectable, hard- working, a little house, a family,
祖母 他们快把我逼疯了 你知道妈妈的
They drove me crazy with their goddamn world, Grandma, You know Mom,
我一向都备受保护…
Having always been sheltered and special…
我想像其他无名氏一样
…I want to be anonymous like everyone else,
为国家效力
Do my share for my country,
就像祖父在一次大战时一样 和爸爸在二次大战时一样
Live up to what Grandpa did in the first war, Dad in the second,
我现在的确是无名氏了
Well, here I am, Anonymous, all right,
和没人在乎的一班人一起
With guys nobody really cares about,
他们来自荒芜的地方
They come from the end of the line,
你从没听过的小镇
Small towns you never heard of,
田纳西波兰斯基 密西西比布兰登
Polaski, Tennessee, Brandon, Mississippi,
犹他州波切本 宾夕凡尼亚的旺普
Pork Bend, Utah, Wampum, Pennsylvania,
只念过两年高中
Two years high schooI’s about it,
若他们幸运 会在工厂找到工作
If they’re lucky, a job waiting for them in a factory,
他们大部分都一无所有
Most of them got nothing,
他们穷苦而且不受欢迎
They’re poor and unwanted…
但他们却为我们的社会和自♥由♥而战
…yet they’re fighting for our society and freedom,
真奇怪 他们自知是箩底橙
It’s weird, They’re the bottom of the barrel, and they know it,
所以他们自称平凡人
Maybe that’s why they call themselves grunts,
因为平凡人什么都能承受
Because a grunt can take it, can take anything,
他们是我见过最有真本性的人 祖母
They’re the best I’ve ever seen, Grandma, The heart and soul,
泰勒
Hey, Taylor?
新丁 轮到你
Hey, cheesedick, you’re up.
– 什么? – 轮到你
– What? – You’re up.
– 你肯定懂得用杀伤地雷吗? – 我肯定
– Sure you can work the claymores? – I’m sure.
拉下安全栓和撞击三次
Flick the safety off and bang on it three times.
三次 我知道了
Three times. I got it.
不要睡着 否则我不会放过你 知道吗?
Don’t catch any Z’s on me, or I’ll sling your sorry ass! Hear me?
知道
Okay.
或许我终于在泥泞里找到答案
Maybe I finally found it way down here in the mud,
或许我可以从这里重新来过
Maybe from down here I can start up again,
也许我可以骄傲的做个 堂堂正正的虚假人
Be something I can be proud of without faking it, Be a fake human being,
我或许能看见我还没看到的东西 学一些我还没学到的东西
Maybe I can see something I don’t yet see, learn something I don’t yet know,
我想你 很想你
I miss you, I miss you very much,
告诉妈妈我想念她 柯里斯上
Tell Mom I miss her too, Chris,
小尊
Junior.
– 好了 混♥蛋♥ – 轮到你
– All right, motherfucker. – It’s your shift, man.
拿去
Here, take this.
引爆地雷
Blow the fucking claymore!
拉下安全栓
Take the safety off! Damn it!
拉下安全栓
Take the safety off! Damn it!
拉下安全栓
Get the safety off!
救我 小尊 到这里来救我
Feed me, Junior! Get over here and feed me!
– 我的天 – 冷静下来
– Jesus-fucking-Christ! – Easy, boy.
– 军医 葛拿被打中 – 我快过来
– Doc, Gardner’s hit! – Right there!
我被击中
Oh, shit. I’m hit!
军医 泰勒被击中
Doc, Taylor’s hit! Taylor’s hit!
– 糟了 – 军医
– Oh, shit. – Doc, doc!
伤势怎样?
How bad is it?
他没有引爆地雷
He didn’t blow his claymore!
放松 只是擦伤 按着
Relax, man. It’s a scratch. Hold this on here.
不要骗我 伤势怎样?
Don’t lie. How bad is it?
他让他们进入 他当值时睡着
He let them walk right up on us! He was asleep on his shift!
我没有
No, I did not.
海洛老大 留意着他
Big Harold, keep an eye on him.
不要让他休克
Don’t let him go into shock.
住口
Shut up!
住口 忍♥住痛! 忍♥住痛
Shut up and take the pain. Take the pain!
总部 这是六队 我们被袭击 完毕
Red rag, red rag, bravo six, I have NDPs at this time, Over,
小伙子 你会没事的
Hey, little guy, you’re gonna be okay.
不用担心
Don’t worry.
你是否知道你会不会死?
Do you know if you’re gonna die?
你感到一切都没事吗?
Do you feel it’ll all be fine?
胡说 你会离开这里
No morbid bullshit. You’re about to get out of here.
他们会给你一日三餐 白床单
They’re gonna give you three hot meals a day. White sheets.
漂亮的白人护士拿了你的钱 会给你性服务
Pretty white nurses will give you blow jobs if you pay them.
– 我听说过她 – 不要哄他
– I heard about them white bitches. – Don’t baby talk him.
这个混♥蛋♥睡着了 他让他们进来
The cocksucker fell asleep. He let them walk right up on us!
小尊 住口
Just shut up, Junior.
放松 好吗?
You relax. Okay, man?
死亡不是…
It’s not so bad…
那么糟
…dying.
多久?
How long?
多久?
How long?
直升机快来了 撑着点 你会支持着的
Bird’s on the way. Hang in there. You’ll make it.
葛拿 支持着 撑着点 你会没事的
Come on, Gardner, hang in there. You’re gonna make it!
别这样 不要放弃
Come on. Don’t quit.
别这样 葛拿 不要放弃
Come on, Gardner, help me. Don’t give up!
你们好好看看这个狗屎
You all take a good look at this lump of shit.
你们要好好记住这样子
Remember what it looks like.
如果你们行差踏错…
You fuck up in a firefight and I guarantee you a trip out of the bush…
我保证你们不能活着离开
…in a body bag.
混球 在这里要提起精神
Out here, assholes, you keep your shit wired tight at all times.
你也是 猪脑
That goes for you, shit-for-brains.
不能在埋伏时睡着
You don’t sleep on no fucking ambush.
下次让我见到有人在埋伏时睡觉
The next son of a bitch I catch copping Z’s in the bush…
我一定不会放过他
…I’m personally gonna make him suffer.
我是很认真的
I shit you not.
把他用袋子装好搬走
Tag him and bag him.
我没有睡着
I didn’t fall asleep, sergeant.
– 是小尊 – 住口 鸟大便
– It was Junior. – Shut up, chickenshit.
你有麻烦了
You’re in big trouble, boy.
借口像是屁♥眼♥ 每个人都有一个
Excuses are like assholes. Everybody’s got one.
别再胡闹
Knock it off!
我们有两个队友需要照料
We got two men need attention here.
收拾好军♥火♥和手榴弹
Police up your extra ammo and frags.
不要留任何东西给越南人
Don’t leave nothing for the dinks.
背起葛拿
Carry Gardner.
若有多几天去学习 他不会死的
Man would be alive if he had a few more days to learn something.
泰勒
Hey, Taylor.
什么事?
What’s in the breeze?
三天轻松任务
Got light duty. Three days’ worth.
可惜我们在基地营
No shit. Too bad we’re in base camp anyway.
你拿着什么?啤酒?
What you got? Beers?
从长官那里拿的 他偷我们的物资
Stole some from the Top’s supply. Shit, he’s been stealing it from us.
你回来了?
What are you, back?
看来是了
Yeah, it looks like it.
你从哪里拿到的啤酒?
Where’d you get the beers, boy?
我找到的
I found it.
找到?我会告发你
Found it? You’re going on report, son, now.
你们跟我来 有工作给你们
Both of you, come with me. I got a job for you.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
我不适合做这个
I’m too short for this shit, man.
他们总是在玩弄我们
They’re always fucking with us.
从没有停止过
No letup.
是政♥治♥
Politics, man.
可恶的政♥治♥
Fucking politics.
奥尼尔拍长官的马屁 拍的都快成马屁精了