-Why not? -It’ s humiliating.
那你们为何要羞辱我 在我脖子上绑项圈
The way I was humiliated by all of you? You led me around on a leash.
那是不同的 我们以为你比较低等
That was different. We thought you were inferior.
现在你们知道了
Now you know better.
康尼利是对的 他证实了人类比较早期
Cornelius was right, doctor. He proved it. Man was here first.
他们造就了你们的文化
You owe him your science, culture, whatever civilization you’ve got.
回答我这个问题 人类比较高等 却不存在了
Then answer me this. lf man was superior, why didn’t he survive?
也许是因为瘟疫 天灾 或者是流星雨
Wiped out by a plague, some natural catastrophe, a storm of meteors.
看这星球的样子 这是很有可能的
From the looks of this planet, that’s a fair bet.
-还是不能确定 -他是对的
-But we can’t be sure. -He is.
在你们找到洞穴前 他早就知道了
He knew all the time. Long before you found your cave, he knew.
他是信仰的捍卫者
Defender of the faith? Guardian of the terrible secret.
要保住所有秘密
That’s it, isn’t it, doctor?
我对人类的了解 是很久以前记载下来的
What I know of man was written long ago.
是最伟大的人猿立法者所说的
Set down by the greatest ape of all, our lawgiver.
康尼利
Cornelius…
过来这里
Come here.
拿出我口袋的东西 念给他听 第29卷第6章
Reach into my pocket. Read to him the 29th scroll, 6th verse.
“要小心人类野兽 他是魔鬼的属下”
“Beware the beast man, for he is the deviI’s pawn.”
“神明的灵长类中只有人类
“Alone among God’s primates,
为了乐趣 欲望贪婪而猎杀”
he kills for sport or lust or greed.”
“他会为了土地 谋杀自己的兄弟”
“Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother’s land.”
“不能让他们大量繁殖
“Let him not breed in great numbers,
他会使你我家园变成沙漠”
for he will make a desert of his home and yours.”
“躲开人类 让人类躲回丛林的洞穴”
“Shun him. Drive him back into his jungle lair.”
“他是死神”
“For he is the harbinger of death.”
洞穴里的东西无法 改变人类的形象
I found nothing in the cave to alter that conception of man
我现在还是如此认为
and I still live by its injunction.
这样够接近了
That’s far enough.
他们认为你的行为很愚蠢
They think you’re behaving foolishly.
我必须说 我也这么想 你要去哪里
I must say, I agree. Where will you go?
我会靠直觉沿着海岸走
To start with, I’ll follow the shoreline and my nose.
万一你只能找到荒原 如何生存
Suppose you find nothing but wasteland? How will you survive?
他不会存活的
He won’t survive.
诺娃
Nova.
-要不要一起来 -不行
-How about coming along? -We can’t.
这比去坐牢好吧
Better than going to jail for heresy.
他们不能判我们妖言惑众 你证实我们无辜
They can’t convict us of heresy. You’ve helped prove our innocence.
而且…
Besides…
他的文化就是我们的文化
his culture is our culture.
那…
Well…
祝你们好运
Good luck, then.
露西亚
Lucius.
-我还是认为你错了 -就是要保持这种心态
-I still say you’re making a mistake. -That’s the spirit. Keep ’em flying.
-什么 -不满的心态
-What? -The flags of discontent.
不要相信三十岁以上的人猿
Remember, never trust anybody over 30.
我要和你吻别
Doctor, I’d like to kiss you goodbye.
好吧 可是你好丑
All right, but you’re so damned ugly!
-别想跟踪 我的枪法还不错 -这点我很确定
-Don’t follow us. I’m pretty handy with this. -Of that I’m sure.
我一辈子都在等待你 而且怕你像死神一样
All my life I’ve awaited your coming and dreaded it, like death itself.
为什么 你一开始就怕我 现在还是
Why? I’ve terrified you from the first, doctor. I still do.
-你怕我 又恨我 为什么 -因为你是人
-You’re afraid of me and you hate me. Why? -Because you’re a man.
你是对的 我一直了解人类
And you’re right. I have always known about man.
从证据显示
From the evidence,
他的智慧与愚蠢一般
I believe his wisdom must walk hand in hand with his idiocy.
他的头脑受情感控制
His emotions must rule his brain.
他一定是好战的生物 会和一切东西战斗
He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him,
也会自相残杀
even himself.
洞穴里没有武器
What evidence? There were no weapons in that cave.
禁区原本是天堂
The forbidden zone was once a paradise.
是人类把它变成沙漠的
Your breed made a desert of it ages ago.
你还是没有告诉我理由
It still doesn’t give me the why.
为何人类会演化成人猿 一定是有答案的
A planet where apes evolved from men? There’s gotta be an answer.
不要去找 泰勒 也许你不会喜欢自己的发现
Don’t look for it, Taylor. You may not like what you find.
将我松绑
Untie me.
等一下
Wait. Wait.
让他走
Let him go.
少尉 去拿炸♥药♥ 我们要封闭洞穴
Lieutenant, fetch your explosives. We’re going to seal up the cave.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-封闭洞穴 -是的
-Seal the cave? -That is correct.
-你们两个将因妖言惑众受审 -可是有证据 洋娃娃
-And you will both stand trial for heresy. -But the proof. The doll.
几分钟后就没有了 对不起
ln a few minutes there will be no doll. There can’t be. I’m sorry.
蔡博士
Dr Zaius…
-不行 你答应过了 -我也不想这样做
-You mustn’t. You promised. -What I do, I do with no pleasure.
叫他闭嘴
-Silence him. -Doctor.
这是不可原谅的 你为何不追求知识
Dr Zaius, this is inexcusable. Why must knowledge stand still?
我们的未来呢
What about the future?
我也许刚刚救了你们的未来
I may just have saved it for you.
他会找到什么
What will he find out there, doctor?
他的命运
His destiny.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我回来了
I’m back.
我回家了
I’m home.
这么长久以来…
All the time, it was…
终于发生了
We finally really did it.
你们这些疯子
You maniacs!
你们破坏了一切
You blew it up!
该死
God damn you!
你们都应该下地狱
God damn you all to hell!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!