Yes, sir. The state charges Drs Zira and Cornelius
藐视法庭
with contempt of this tribunal,
恶意妖言惑众
malicious mischief, and scientific heresy.
本庭会检视所有的证据
It is so ordered. This tribunal will examine the evidence
然后作出适当判决
and in due course render its verdict.
以决定如何处置这个变种
As to the proposed indictment and as to the disposition of the deviate in question,
现在宣布散会
this hearing is adjourned.
在外面等
Wait outside.
我们现在要宣布判决了
Well, the verdict is in.
现在你的两位人猿朋友可以假释
At the moment, your two simian friends and sponsors are free on bail.
但他们将被起诉妖言惑众
But they’ll soon be brought to trial for heresy.
-我呢 -你的罪名早就定好了
-What about me? -Oh-ho. Your case was preordained.
其实你算是帮了国家一个忙
ln a way, you did the state a service
现在我们有借口对付 施博士与康尼利
because you made it possible for us to expose Zira and Cornelius.
现在你被交给我处置
Now the tribunal has placed you in my custody for final disposition.
知道是什么意思吗
Do you realize what that means?
一开始是要动手术
Emasculation to begin with.
然后要检查你的脑部语言区
Then experimental surgery on the speech centers, on the brain.
最后会让你成为活死人
Eventually a kind of living death.
不过
However,
可是我有权利作出改变
I have it in my power to grant a reprieve.
所以我今晚叫你来
That is why l summoned you here tonight.
告诉我 你是什么东西 你来自什么地方
Tell me who and what you really are and where you came from,
我就不让任何兽医碰你
and no veterinary shall touch you.
-我在听证会时就说过了 -你说谎
-I told you that at that hearing of yours. -You lied.
-你的部族在哪里 -我的部族
-Where is your tribe? -My tribe.
在另一个太阳系的行星上
They live on another planet in another solar system.
就算说谎 仍会说出几句真话
Even in your lies, some truth slips through.
你所说的神话地点 印弟安纳韦恩堡
That mythical community you’re supposed to come from, Fort Wayne.
-怎么说 -那个地方
-What about it? -A fort.
你的潜意识使你选择 有战斗意义的名称
Unconsciously you chose a name that was belligerent.
你是在哪里长大的
Where were you nurtured?
你也不相信检察官的指控
Then you don’t believe that prosecutor’s charge
我是施博士制♥造♥出来的
that I’m a monster created by Dr Zira?
当然不是
Certainly not.
-你是变种 -那是施博士所说的
-You’re a mutant. -That’s what Zira and Cornelius claim.
-你也在妖言惑众 -当然
-You’re talking heresy, doctor. -Of course.
假设我是变种
Suppose I am a mutant.
-变种怎么可能使你惊慌 -因为不是只有你一个
-How can one mutant send you into a panic? -Because you’re not unique.
-还有那个叫蓝登的 -那你就承认了
-There’s the one you call Landon. -Then you admit that…
我承认有一个变种 就会有更多…
I admit that where there’s one mutant, there’s probably another and another.
会有一整族
A whole nest of them.
你的巢穴在哪里 你们的雌性在哪里 泰勒
Where is your nest, Taylor? Where are your women?
谢谢你…谢谢你叫我泰勒
Thank you. Thank you for calling me Taylor.
蔡博士 我知道我是谁
Dr Zaius, I know who I am.
可是你是谁
But who are you?
这个颠倒文明是怎么开始的
How in hell did this upside-down civilization get started?
你可以说这是颠倒
You may well call it upside down,
因为你是最下等的生物
since you occupy its lowest level. And deservedly so.
我们从未去过东部的沙漠
Our eastern desert has never been explored
我们认为那里不可能有生命
because we’ve always assumed that life cannot exist there.
为自己着想 告诉我
Taylor, save yourself. Tell me,
禁区另一边是否有丛林
is there anotherjungle beyond the forbidden zone?
不知道
I don’t know.
如果你想保护自己的部族
lf you’re trying to protect others of your kind,
就会付出代价
it’ll cost you your identity.
我没有保护任何人 这一切都太疯狂了
I’m not protecting anyone. This whole thing is insane. What have I done?
你是疯子 怪物
You are a menace. A walking pestilence.
我知道你是谁
I do know who you are, Taylor.
我给你六个小时自白
I’ll give you just six hours to make a full confession.
过了六小时 我就会用手术来逼你自白
After that I shall use surgery to obtain one.
守卫
Guards!
你可以切断我的脑部 你有权力
All right. You can cut pieces out of me. You’ve got the power.
把他关回笼里
Return this creature to his cage.
你是因为恐惧才做的
But you do it out of fear.
因为你怕我 你到底怕什么
Remember that. Because you’re afraid of me. What are you afraid of, doctor?
-你是朱利吗 -你是谁
-Are you Julius? -Who are you?
我是动物事务局的
I’m from the office of animal affairs.
这个雄性要送去动物园
That male is to be transferred to the zoo.
现在 谁下的命令
At this hour? Who says so?
他们没告诉你吗
Don’t they tell you anything?
反脑部手术协会现在总动员
The antivivisectionist society is up in arms.
他们想要救这只动物 不把他送去实验室
They’re gonna save this beast from those butchers in the lab.
他若能说话 就该关进动物园
lf he can speak, he belongs in a zoo,
但也许会有想赚钱的人
but what’ll happen is some grown-up’ll put him in a circus
把他送去马戏团
and we’ll have to pay…
废话少说 给我看命令
Stop making speeches and show me the order.
这个没有用 必须要有蔡博士的签名
This order’s no good. It must be countersigned by Dr Zaius.
捉住他
Grab him.
-你是谁 -你真的会说话
-Who are you? -So you can talk.
我是施博士的侄儿 这是她的主意
I’m Dr Zira’s nephew. This abduction was her idea.
不会把你送去动物园 这只是我们的借口
You’re not going to the zoo. That’s our story if somebody stops us.
快放我出去
Get me out of this.
必须快一点
We’ve gotta move fast.
-她也要一起来 -施博士不要雌性的
-She comes too. -Zira doesn’t want your female.
我要她
I want her.
-若你坚持 但我可不听你命令 -快走
lf you insist, but I’m not taking any orders. All right. Come on. Let’s go.
-我说过不要带雌性的来 -他不肯丢下她
-I told you not to bring the other one. -He wouldn’t leave her.
好吧
All right. Come on.
-穿上这个 -你没有为我准备衣服吗
-Put this on. -Don’t you have any clothes for me?
你以为会穿人猿的新西装
What do you expect? An ape’s new suit?
-这些破布好臭 -你也是 所有的人类都很臭
-This stuff stinks. -So do you. Like all men.
在人猿眼中人类都长得一样
Taylor, remember, all men look alike to most apes.
赶快穿上 不要出声
So put it on and keep quiet,
我们也许能安全逃脱 快点
and we may just get away with this. Hurry.
康尼利
Cornelius.
怎么样
-How’d it go? -Hey.
让我们出来
Come on. Let me out of this.
我们现在都是逃犯了
Well, Taylor, we’re all fugitives now.
有没有武器 枪♥械♥
Do you have any weapons? Any guns?
有最好的 可是我们不需要
The best. But we won’t need them.
这样最好 但还是要一枝
I’m glad to hear it. I want one anyway.
-这次探险由我负责 -很好
I’m in charge of this expedition.
可是我不听你的命令
Good for you. But you’re not in charge of me. Not any more.
我不想被逮到 随便你
I don’t plan to be caught again. -As you wish.
蔡博士好像认为 禁区的另一头有丛林
Dr Zaius thinks there’s anotherjungle beyond the forbidden zone.
我要去那里 你们呢
I’ll try for that. What about you?
康尼利和我被判妖言惑众
Cornelius and I have been indicted for heresy.
除非我们能证实理论 要不然不可能脱罪
Unless we can prove our theories, we don’t stand a chance of acquittal.
回去禁区吗
You’re going back to the forbidden zone?
回去一年前的考古遗迹
Back to the diggings I worked at a year ago.
三天的路程穿过沙漠
It’ s a three-day ride across the desert.
离你所谓的降落地点很接近
Near where you claim you landed from that planet.
-你还是不相信我 -我们去死湖要绕远路
-Still don’t believe me? -It’ s a long detour to Dead Lake.
-会发现什么 -没什么
-What would we find? -Nothing much.
橡皮救生艇 一面小国旗
An empty rubber life raft. Maybe a little flag,
我国家的象征
the emblem of my countrymen.
那个地区有毒
The terrain around that lake is poisonous.
没有淡水或从物
There’s no fresh water, no vegetation.
谢谢你救了我 你们会惹上麻烦
I ought to thank you for saving me. You’ll be in trouble for that.
我们一认识你就惹上麻烦了
We’ve been in trouble since the moment we met you.
-她在指什么 -她一定很接近自己的家乡
-What’s she pointing at? -Must be close to home for her. She knows it.
诺娃
Nova, no. Nova…
不能去那里 那里不安全
Nova, you can’t go there. It’ s not safe. Nova.
最好赶快上路
We’d better get started.
骑警一定会找到我们的踪迹
lf the mounted police pick up our trail, they’ll come this far.
赶快把补给品装上马车
Let’s get the water and provisions into the wagon.
康尼利
Cornelius.
这条河流向何方
Where does this river lead to?
会流向大海
It flows into a sea some miles from here.
也就是考古遗迹的所在地