“我的名字是泰勒”
给我项圈和绳子 我要带他离开这里
Get me a collar and leash. I’m taking him out of here.
-他很凶猛 而且不合规矩 -照我说话做
-He’s vicious. Besides, it’s against the rules. -Do as I say!
你不会伤害我吧
You… wouldn’t hurt me, would you,
泰勒
Taylor?
这是噱头 人类是不会写字的
It’ s a stunt. Humans can’t write.
亲爱的 你是科学家 你不相信自己的眼睛吗
Dear, you’re a scientist. Don’t you believe your own eyes?
你是在哪里学会的
Where did you learn to do this?
杰佛逊
“Jefferson
公立高中
Public School.”
“印弟安纳韦恩堡”
“Fort Wayne, lndiana.”
是那个你自称来自的星球
-Back on that planet you say you came from? -Uh-huh.
他也许聪明 但他也是疯了
Maybe he is intelligent. But he is also… crazy.
康尼利
Cornelius.
拜托
Cornelius, please.
“道奇被猎杀 蓝登现在在哪里”
“Dodge was killed in the hunt. What happened to Landon?”
-我不知道 -你们一起从天上掉下来吗
-I don’t know. -They fell out of the sky with you?
-“不是掉下来 是飞下来” -飞行是不可能的
-“Not fell. Flew.” -Flight is a scientific impossibility.
就算可能 为什么要飞
And even if it weren’t, why fly?
会有什么用呢
Where would it get you?
“你们有地图吗”
“Do you have maps?”
我们在这里 在这儿捉到你们
We’re here. You were captured here.
你们是掉入这里的湖中 你们上岸 穿过沙漠
You fell into the water here? You came ashore. Marched across the desert?
穿过山
Mountains?
过了几天几夜 最后到了丛林
Many days and nights. And reached the jungle.
根本不可能
Out of the question.
你为什么要激怒他
Cornelius, why do you insist on provoking him?
没有生物能够在禁区生存
No creature can survive in the forbidden zone.
我去过 我知道
I know. I’ve been there. I’ve seen it.
-“我就是最好的证明” -才不
-“Then how do you account for me?” -I don’t.
我就是不相信
And I’m not going to try.
你的理论呢
But what about your theory?
泰勒的存在也许可以证实
The existence of someone like Taylor might prove it.
-我会被斩头的 -别傻了
-You want to get my head chopped off? -Don’t be foolish.
-若是事实 他们会接受的 -他们不会的
-lf it’s true, they’ll have to accept it. -No, they won’t.
康尼利有一个最精彩的理论
Cornelius has developed the most brilliant hypothesis.
但可能是错的
But I’m probably wrong.
人猿是由低等灵长类演化的 大概是人类
That the ape evolved from a lower order of primate, possibly man.
他去禁区时
ln the forbidden zone,
找到了古代文明的遗迹
he discovered traces of a culture older than recorded time.
-证据很薄弱 -你不这么认为
-The evidence was meager. -You didn’t think so then.
蔡博士与学院认为 我在妖言惑众
That was before Dr Zaius and half of the Academy said my idea was heresy.
科学事实怎能是妖言惑众
How can scientific truth be heresy?
也许泰勒就是你所需要的证据
What if Taylor is exactly the proof you needed?
是变种 他也许是未进化 灵长类与人猿间失落的一环
A mutation. A missing link between the unevolved primate and the ape.
真的很暴躁
Touchy, isn’t he?
“我不是失落的一环”
“I am not a missing link.”
如果他是的话
Well, if he were a missing link,
圣书就没有价值了
the sacred scrolls wouldn’t be worth their parchment.
也许事实如此
Well, maybe they’re not.
我不和你争论这一点
Oh, no, thank you. I’m not going to get into that battle.
-别畏首畏尾 -听我说
-Cornelius, show some strength. -Zira, listen to me.
我们有很好的未来
Now, we both have fine futures.
结婚 很有趣的事业 我即将加薪了
Marriage, stimulating careers. I’m up for a raise.
你是否忘了我们的约会
Did you forget our appointment, Cornelius?
不 我正在拿我的笔记
No, sir. I was just collecting my notes.
这是麦博士 动物事务局的局长
You know Dr Maximus, our commissioner for animal affairs.
很高兴再次看到你
Yes, sir. It’ s a pleasure to see you again.
-那是什么 -一个人类 麦博士
-What is that? -A man, Dr Maximus.
我知道 你也知道规则
I know it’s a man. And you know the rules.
动物要关在笼子 营区外的动物不能不绑绳子
No animals allowed outside the compound, especially not without a leash.
可是这个动物是例外
Yes, sir, but this… creature is a special case.
-为什么 -我们在进行新的实验
-Why special? -We ‘re conducting a new experiment.
那应该在你的办公室进行
Wouldn’t that more properly be done in your office?
守卫 把这个动物关回去
Guards, return this beast to the compound.
这是什么
What is this?
一件玩具 可以在空中飘浮
A toy. It floats on the air.
-试试看 -荒唐
-Try it. -Nonsense.
-什么事 -我们要带四号♥去动手术
-What’s up, lieutenant? -We’re taking number four to surgery.
-把他准备好 -为什么
-Have him ready. -How come?
-他的喉咙快要痊愈了 -他们要为他开刀
-The beast’s throat’s nearly healed. -The vet’s going to geld him.
施博士不会高兴的 他希望他们交♥配♥
Dr Zira won’t like it. She wants that pair to mate.
这是蔡博士的命令 施博士也没办法
These orders come from Dr Zaius himself. There’s nothing she can do about it.
真不知道他们会怎么对待你
lf only you knew what they’re going to do.
不要动 别惹麻烦
Stay still now. Don’t give me any trouble.
你可以哭泣 可是不要悲伤
Weep if you must, but make an end of sorrow.
他的精神永存
He lives again.
天堂会存有安详
Yes, he has found peace in heaven.
他是我们大家的好榜样 值得怀念的猩猩
He was a model for us all, a gorilla to remember.
好猎人 好战士 虔诚教♥徒♥
Hunter, warrior, defender of the faith.
忠诚的丈夫 敬爱的父亲
Cherished husband, beloved father,
慷慨的主人
generous master, yes.
他是人猿精神的典范
He was a font of simian kindness.
死者曾经对我说过 我喜欢所有我认识的人猿
The dear departed once said to me “I never met an ape I didn’t like.”
快看 有人类
Look. It’ s a man.
天哪 赶快捉住那只野兽
ln heaven’s name. Get rid of that creature.
捉住他
Catch him.
快点 金度斯
Come on, Quintus.
去捉他
-Go get him. -Taylor.
-你为什么要逃走 -我们是警♥察♥
-Why did you run away? -Security police.
这是我的财产
I’m in charge of this man.
他现在被科学部没收了
He is in the custody of the ministry of science.
臭爪子不要碰我 肮脏的人猿
Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!
没有人听我说话
No one’ll listen to me.
只有你
Only you.

You.
诺娃
Nova.
你是诺娃
You Nova.
我是泰山 你是珍
Yeah. Me Tarzan, you Jane.
你们在干什么 不要碰她
What are you doing?
不要碰她
Leave her alone, damn you. Where are you taking her?
你们要带她去哪里
Where are you taking her?
你可恶
Damn you.
-你这个臭人猿 -住口 你这个怪物
-You hairy scum. -Shut up, you freak.
-你…-我说 住口
-Julius, you… -I said shut up.
这里真是疯人院…
It’ s a madhouse!
疯人院
A madhouse!
现在连你都没有了
Now l don’t even have you.
我竟然会需要人 在地球时从来不需要
lmagine me needing someone. Back on Earth I never did.
很多女人和我上♥床♥ 可是没有爱情
There were women. Lots of women. Lots of lovemaking, but no love.
那是我们所造成的世界
That was the kind of world we’d made.
我离开那里 因为那里没有人关心我
So I left because there was no one to hold me there.
我有没有和你提过史德慧 她是一位美女
Did I tell you about Stewart? Now there was a lovely girl.
那是我们最宝贵的 她应该是新的夏娃
The most precious cargo we’d brought along. She was to be the new Eve.
而且我们都愿意做亚当
With our hot and eager help, of course.
只不过她死去了
Probably just as well she didn’t make it this far.
你到底爱我吗 你能够爱我吗
Do you love me, I wonder? Can you love, I wonder?
你没有史德慧聪明 但现在你是唯一的女人
You’re not as smart as Stewart, but you’re the only girl in town.
看 我教会你微笑了
Look at that. l… taught you to smile.
好几周了 你们去哪里了
It’ s been weeks. What happened? Where have you been?
为何没来看我
Why didn’t you come to see me?
-这是什么 -听证会
-What is this? -A hearing.
-识趣点 不要说话 -大家起立
-Be clever. Be quiet. -All rise.
坐下
Be seated.
国家学院委员会 现在开始正式召开
This ad hoc tribunal of the National Academy is now in session.
学院的院长为主席
The president of the Academy presiding.
我的右方是麦博士 他是动物事务局局长
On my right, Dr Maximus, commissioner for animal affairs.
我的左方是蔡博士
And on my left, Dr Zaius,
他是科学部长 也是宗教部长
minister of science and chief defender of the faith.
代表国家出席的是夏博士 司法部副部长
And appearing for the state, Dr Honorious, deputy minister ofjustice.
守卫 我们命令过你 要你清洗野兽

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!