Don’t even know what world he go to sit.
我甚至都不知道他住在哪个世界
You got any idea where is he?
你知道他在哪里吗?
No.
不知道
Why are you wearing this helmet?
你为什么带着这顶头盔?
To stand out of the crowd.
在人群中会很显眼
This yellow colour, can be seen from afar.
这个黄颜色 可以在很远的地方被看到
Despite huge traffic,
不管交通多么拥堵
one know a taxi even from far.
你从很远处就能看到出租车
So? So God can find me from far.
所以呢? 所以神可以从远处发现我
Or else, how would he know me from among the crowd?
要不然 他怎么从人群中看到我?
Yes, to the left side. OK, perfect.
对 到左边 好的 完美
Background…
背景准备…
Jaggu, que
嘉谷 到你了
Who said that animals don’t commit suicide.
谁说动物不会自杀
This is Nikku.
这是尼谷
Dr. Sweetie Singh’s dog from Ramesh Nagar, Delhi.
辛格医生的狗来自德里的拉米什纳加尔
In the last month, it have attempt suicide three times.
在上个月 它曾三次试图自杀
Try to jump off the roof, ate sleeping pills,
它试图从屋顶跳下 吃安♥眠♥药♥
And throw itself in fireplace.
还有投身壁炉火焰中
Why did it do these things?
它为什么要这么做?
Does it have some mental illness?
它是有精神疾病吗?
Is Nikku…
尼谷是不是…
Jaggu, what happened?
嘉谷 怎么了?
What’s this shit, Nitu?
尼度 这是什么狗屁新闻?
We will talk more with the popular industralist,
我们接下来会与这位著名实业家继续交流
but after the break.
稍事休息 马上回来
Well done. Coffee?
干得好 要咖啡吗?
Bring coffee here, someone…
有谁能倒点儿咖啡来…
Jerry.
杰里
Oh no.
哦 不
What do you think? This dog have depression?
你以为呢? 这条狗有抑郁症?
And psychotic disorder, schizophrenia, attension deficit hyperactive disorder.
精神失常 精神分♥裂♥ 多动症
Whatever it is, why would I care?
管它是什么 我为什么要关心这个?
Exactly! Why would anyone care?
正是如此! 谁会关心这个?
So why show this stupid news to people?
所以为什么发布这个愚蠢的新闻?
So what are you trying to say?
所以你想表达什么?
Come here, take this.
过来 抱着它
Look at this. Today, I met someone.
看看这个 今天我遇到了一个人
Who gives these pamphlets to people.
他在发这些传♥单♥
He’s looking for God. He found him?
他在找寻神 他找到了?
No. But…
不 但是…
Finding God, that’s religion.
寻找神 那是宗教
Found God, that’s news.
找到神 那是新闻
If he found God then bring him here, I’ll put him on.
如果他找到了神 我会让他上新闻的
But…
但是…
You know it’s company policy.
这是公♥司♥规定
No news on religion and no news on God. Finish.
宗教跟神的新闻都不要 谈话结束
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了?
Where are the so called fighter once before?
曾经那个所谓的斗士去哪了?
You wanna see the fighter.
你想看斗士
Look here. Look at this.
往这看 看这个
There are three marks here. See?
这有三个伤疤 看见了?
They are not birthmarks.
这可不是胎记
Your father’s friend, that Tapaswi?
你父亲的朋友 那个塔帕兹?
I have news program against him.
我播了反对他的新闻
It’s his devotees shoot my butt. Yeah. Right in my bump.
他的信徒来射我的屁♥股♥ 对 正中靶子
From then on, I decided,
从那以后 我决定
if I want to live in this country…
如果我还想在这个国家呆下去…
then do not mess with religion. That’s it.
就不要搅和进宗教 就这样
I have a show now. You can go. Bye bye.
我现在有个节目 你可以走了 再见
Welcome come back from the break. We were talking with the popular industralist…
休息过后 欢迎回来 我们正在与这位著名实业家…
Boss never give me the opportunity to follow up this story…
老板从未给我机会跟踪这个故事…
but two weeks later, it came back to my life story.
但两周后 它又闯入了我的生活
A thief… thief… thief.
一个贼… 贼… 贼
Catch him. He steal money from the box.
抓到他 他从箱子里偷了钱
Hey… where are you going?
嘿 你要去哪?
Catch him.
抓住他
Get away.
闪开
You idiot, dare stealing from God?
你个白♥痴♥ 敢从神手里偷钱?
Pandit… he is not a thief.
潘迪… 他不是个贼
My purse fell through the box when I want to give money in it.
我刚想往箱子里放钱的时候 钱包掉了进去
He’s helping me to get it, that’s all.
他只是在帮我取出来
I’m telling the truth. Check it.
我说的是事实 检查一下
In the purse there’s Rs 5,000. You’ll see.
钱包里有5000卢比 你会看到的
Pandit… those are mine.
潘迪… 那些是我的
Once the money in the box, thats it.
钱一旦投进去 就不是你的了
Now they are His.
现在是神的了
Let them leave.
让他们走
Hey…
嘿…
What did you do there? I’m taking my money back.
你在那干什么? 我在拿回我的钱
Payment has been taken, but didn’t do the work. No, no wait.
钱交了 活没办成 不 等一下
I saw you begin to get some money, and then you put some money back.
我看到你先是拿钱 然后你又放回了一些
Rs 200 for the register,
我当时注册用了两百卢比
I take that amount from it and return the balance back in.
我拿了那些之后把剩下的放了回去
Before this, you wear necklaces, rings, wasn’t you?
这之前 你戴着项链戒指对吧
I reject it. Now I wont wear it.
我退了 现在我不戴了
Then why are you wearing these stickers?
那你为什么戴着这些贴纸
Self defense.
自卫
People always put Gods photo in their wall, right?
人们总把神的相片贴在墙上 对吧
So that someone would not kick it… I stick it here.
这样人们就不会去破坏它 我贴在这
So that people won’t hit me.
人们就不会打我了
Nitu, where are you?
尼度 你在哪
Come fetch me, I don’t have money to go home.
来找我 我没钱回家了
I’ll tell you what happened later.
我之后告诉你发生了什么
I’m in front of a big temple.
我就在一个大寺庙门口
Come quickly… thanks… bye.
快来 谢啦 再见
Take this. Keep it.
拿着这个 留着吧
What’s this?
这是什么
For taxi, so you can go home.
出租车费 你就能回家了
When I see somebody couldn’t go home.
当我看到回不了家的人
I feel disheartened.
我会感到很沮丧
Listen. No more, that’s all I have.
听着 没有了 我就这么多
No. I cannot take this.
不 我不能收下这个
Why? You have to go to your home too right?
为什么 你也得回家对吧
And you don’t have any money too.
而且你也没有任何钱
Even with money, I…
就算有钱 我…
still can’t go home…
也回不了家…
Why? Where do you live?
为什么 你住哪
Usually,
我一般
I’m staying at rock stairs
住在石阶那边
But these days, its raining heavily right?
但这几天 雨下太大了
so I have to check in at lock up.
所以我得住在看守所
Lock up?
看守所?
As in the police lock up?
就像警♥察♥的看守所?
Yes, there are 122 of them here in Delhi, right?
对 新德里有122个看守所对吧
I’ll stay one by one in rotation.
我一个一个轮流住
And they will let you stay? Like a hotel.
他们会让你像住宾馆一样住那儿?
Come, I’ll show you.
来 我带你看看
DO NOT PEE HERE!
此地请勿撒尿!
Stay here.
在这等着
Hey, look at this, idiot…
嘿 瞧这个 白♥痴♥…
I’ll take care of you.
我会给你好看的
Jaggu.
嘉谷
You sit behind. I’ll follow that car.
你坐后面 我要跟着那车
Who’s in the car? Our story.
车上是谁? 我们的故事
Get your purse… need some money.
拿出你的钱包 需要点钱
Hurry Nitu.
快点尼度
Thank you, bye.
谢谢你 再见
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Yes. I want to go into the lock up.
嗯 我想进看守所