Holding my hand in yours
# 用你的手握着我的手 #
4 steps, just 4 steps
# 四步 只要四步 #
Walk with me
# 跟着我走 #
Without saying or asking anything
# 不要说什么 也不要问什么 #
Holding my hand in yours
# 用你的手握着我的手 #
4 steps, just 4 steps
# 四步 只要四步 #
Walk with me
# 跟着我走 #
If sunlight troubles you in your path
# 如果阳光在你的路上打扰到了你 #
Then I will spread shade
# 我会为你遮阴 #
If darkness makes you afraid, then I’ll go to the horizon
# 如果黑暗让你恐惧 我会到天空中 #
And decorate the Moon
# 装饰月亮 #
If sadness is spread, then I will crack jokes
# 如果悲伤降临 那么我会打趣 #
And make you laugh
# 逗你笑 #
Laughing and singing in this way
# 这样有说有笑 #
We’ll walk these four steps.
# 我们一起走四步 #
As I’ve found a companion like you
# 因为我已经找到了一个像你一样的伴侣 #
Then why should I fear the world
# 那我为什么会怕这个世界 #
Not just 4 steps, but the whole life
# 不只是四步 而是一辈子 #
I’ll walk with you
# 我会跟着你走 #
Without saying or asking anything
# 什么也不要说 什么也不要问 #
Holding my hand in yours
# 用你的手握着我的手 #
4 steps, just 4 steps
# 四步 只要四步 #
Walk with me
# 跟着我走 #
Mom, Dad…
妈 爸…
She’s falling in love.
姐姐她恋爱了
Fall in love?
恋爱了?
He is so cute.
他好可爱的
Come, show the picture.
快来 让我看看照片
What do the boy do? Not a joint family, right?
这个男孩是做什么的? 不是个大家庭的吧?
Calm, I tell you everything.
你们冷静 我会告诉你们一切情况的
First, What his name?
首先 他的名字?
Sarfaraaz.
沙弗莱茨
A Muslim?
他是穆♥斯♥林♥?
Yes, Dad, study in architecture.
是的 爸爸 他学建筑的
Family in Pakistan.
家在巴基斯坦
Pakistan… what Pakistan?
巴基斯坦… 什么巴基斯坦?
Mom… there’s just one Pakistan.
妈… 就一个巴基斯坦
So you’re going to cover your hair? Wear hijab?
所以你得戴头巾? 戴面纱?
You will perform Solah? Have you lost your mind?
和他们一起做祷告? 你是疯了吗?
Do not disconnect. Do not move. Hold on. I will be quick.
别断线啊 别动 等着 我很快的
Lord, it will be a catastrophe
神啊 这将会是个灾难
Please help.
请你帮帮忙
I knew where Papa was going
我知道爸爸去哪里
Ever since I’m a child,
从我还是个孩子起
I saw Mr.Tapaswi face.. more than I saw my parents faces
我每天见到塔帕兹先生 比见我父母还多
Bye Mom.
再见 妈妈
From school bag to home bathroom wall, everywhere.
从学校的书包到家里的浴室墙 到处都是
Mr.Tapaswi is all over the place.
塔帕兹先生无处不在
Good time for him to get lost. Not protect the tooth.
要在他走开不保护牙齿的时候动牙齿
Tapaswi has given father a box of Gods.
塔帕兹先生给了父亲一盒子的神
For each task there’s a god.
做每一件事情都有一个神
When Dad doing stock transaction,
当爸爸在做股票交易的时候
he showed Lakshmi the computer screen.
他给拉克什米看电脑屏幕
While at treadmill, its Hanuman he brought up.
在跑步机上的时候 他带着哈努曼
Internet, Online, blessing, all Mr. Tapaswi
因特网 在线 祷告 都是塔帕兹先生
All these things is because of Tapaswi.
所有事情都是因为有塔帕兹
Jaggu, touch his feet.
嘉谷 亲吻他的脚
Why Jaggath Jhandni…
嘉格·贾来妮啊…
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
Take a pen
拿一支笔
write this down.
把这个写下来
Lord, enlighten me.
主啊 请指引我
Yes…
是的
Alright..
好的
God… what you say.
主啊… 如您所说
Look at the reality Jaggath Jhandni.
看清现实啊 嘉格·贾来妮
This Pakistani youth.
这个巴基斯坦青年
Which name is Sarfaraaz
他的名字叫沙弗莱茨
He will lie to you.
他会骗你的
Sarfaraaz will not cheat on me.
沙弗莱茨不会欺骗我的
Boy, bear witness to history.
孩子 以史为鉴啊
These people is not doing anything but lies.
这些人不会别的只会撒谎
He will take advantage on you.
他会利用你
Stand together with you. But will never marry you.
他会和你站在一起 但是永远不会娶你
He will dissapear.
他会悄然离去
Jaggu come home immediately.
嘉谷 你马上给我回家
If one more night you’re there, our relationship is over.
你要是在那多待一晚 我们就断绝关系
Sahani, sir
萨哈尼先生
I’ll talk with the children.
让我来和孩子说
Child…
孩子…
Press the delete button.
按下删除键
And get him off your system.
把他从你的系统中删除掉
Hello
你好啊
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
Of course I do, why?
当然爱了 怎么了?
Will you marry me?
你愿意和我结婚吗?
Hello, but what happened?
到底发生了什么事?
Yes or no, Sarfaraaz?
愿意还是不愿意 沙弗莱茨?
Yes… but… Tomorrow.
愿意… 可是… 就明天
Tomorrow?
明天?
Tomorrow we will get married.
明天我们就结婚
Mr. Tapaswi’s prophecy is wrong.
塔帕兹先生的预言是错的
I’ll prove it.
我会证明给他看的
Sir James Herrick and Miss Oprah Brown,
詹姆斯·赫里克先生和奥普拉·布朗女士
you are next.
你们是下一对
James isn’t here yet.
詹姆斯还没来
Ah… talk to the registrer.
啊… 请和登记员说下
Could you just hold this please? Of course.
你能帮我拿下这个吗? 没问题
This is for you.
这是给你的
For me? Yeah.
给我的? 没错
Thanks.
谢谢
It’s a letter from Sarfaraaz.
这是一封来自沙弗莱茨的信
He wrote that marriage is not just between two people,
他写道 婚姻不仅仅是两个人的事
but it is between two families.
也关系到两个家庭
Our countries, religions, people,
我们的祖国 宗教信仰 认识的人
everything is different.
所有一切都不同
If we hurt them, how we will be happy?
如果伤害到我们最爱的人 我们怎么能幸福?
Do not try to contact me.
不要尝试联♥系♥我了
Sorry.
对不起
Where to go, young lady?
去哪里 小姐?
New Delhi.
新德里
I returned to my city
我回到了我的城市
But my father didn’t want me at home.
但是我的父亲不让我呆在家里
I join the news channel now.
我现在加入了新闻频道
Boss ordered to bring any dog.
老板命令我随便找条狗
He want to make it a breaking news.
他要制♥造♥一条爆♥炸♥新闻
Haven’t got any new news.
得不到任何新的新闻
Sometimes had to make up some news.
有时候就得制♥造♥一些新闻
Disappeared.
失踪
Missing.
走失
If found please contact PK.
如果找到请联♥系♥PK
That man, a good story.
那个男人 会是个好故事
You go to the office. I’ll come later.
你先回办公室 我一会就来
Come quickly.
快点啊
Excuse me.
不好意思
Why do you give these out?
你为什么发这些传♥单♥?
My case is not solved yet with him.
我还没跟他完事呢
He does not contact me and hadn’t been found.
他不联♥系♥我 我也没法找到他
My life has been destroyed.
我的生活被毁了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!