Sarfaraz Yusuf.
沙弗莱茨·尤苏夫
Yeah, He left for Pakistan last year.
哦 他去年回巴基斯坦了
Contact.
联♥系♥方式
Has he left a number?
他有留下电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Sorry, We’re not authorize to give out info.
抱歉 我们不能向你透露相关信息
Ma’am, this is really important.
女士 这对我真的很重要
E-mail us your request
请发邮件申请
so I can forward it to student affairs.
然后我可以帮你转交给学生事务处
Have a nice day dear.
祝你有个愉快的一天
Pakistan’s number? His home number? No.
巴基斯坦的号♥码? 他家的? 没
Think, Jaggu think.
想想 嘉谷想想
I have a part time job at Pakistan Embassy.
我在巴基斯坦大使♥馆♥有一份兼♥职♥的工作
He has a part time job at Pakistan Embassy.
他在巴基斯坦大使♥馆♥兼♥职♥
Nitu, call the Pakistan Embassy, Belgium…
尼度 打给巴基斯坦大使♥馆♥ 比利时…
And put it on loudspeaker.
打开扬声器
Salam. Pakistan Embassy.
萨拉姆 巴基斯坦大使♥馆♥
Hello.
你好
Is there a student from Lahore working there?
你们这儿有个来自拉合尔的学生员工吗?
Sarfaraz Yusuf? Is your name Jaggu?
沙弗莱茨·尤苏夫? 你是嘉谷吗?
Hello, is your name Jaggu?
你好 你的名字叫嘉谷吗?
Yes, how do you know?
是的 你怎么知道?
That call came.
那个电♥话♥来了
That Delhi girl’s call came. Jaggu’s call came.
那个德里女孩打电♥话♥来了 嘉谷的电♥话♥
Come on everyone. Jaggu’s call came.
大家快来 嘉谷打电♥话♥来了
India’s call came, hurry come..
印度的电♥话♥ 大家快点
Ma’am,
女士
Sarfaraz Yusuf call us everyday,
沙弗莱茨·尤苏夫每天早上九点
9a.m, from Lahore.
从拉合尔给我们打电♥话♥
And in all his call, he asked only one thing.
所有电♥话♥中 他都只问一件事
Is there any call from India,
有一位来自印度的 名叫嘉谷的人
Jaggu’s call for me?
打电♥话♥找我吗?
We told him no, and he called off the phone.
我们告诉他没有 他就挂了
He make everyone crazy.
他搞得我们都要疯了
You hang in there, I’ll contact him.
你别挂 我来拨通他电♥话♥
Hello.
你好
Sarfaraz Yusuf?
沙弗莱茨·尤苏夫?
Yes, Salam.
是的 萨拉姆
From where are you talking?
你在哪接的的电♥话♥?
From Lahore, why?
在拉合尔 怎么了?
From where are you talking right about this time?
此时此地 你在哪里?
I’m in my house, why?
我在我家 怎么啦?
Are there any chairs around you?
你旁边有椅子吗?
If there is, please sit down.
如果有的话 坐下来
You’re going to drop hearing this.
听到这个你会摔倒的
Oh sorry. I don’t understand what you said.
抱歉 我不明白你在说什么?
There’s a call from Delhi for you.
有个来自德里的电♥话♥找你
Now talk to her…
现在你跟她说…
Hello. Sarfaraz.
你好 沙弗莱茨
Jaggu.
嘉谷
Hello.
你好
Hello, you’re not Jaggu?
你好 你不是嘉谷吗?
You did came to the marriage registrar office? Yes I did.
你去了婚姻登记处了吗? 我去了
But you’re not there.
但是你不在啊
Why you didn’t call me?
你为什么不给我打电♥话♥?
What to do? I got your letter.
怎么打? 我收到了你的信
It was written, do not try to contact me.
上面写着 不要尝试联♥系♥你
I knew your family had pressured you.
我知道你家人给你很大的压力
But I don’t know.
但是我不知道
Jaggu. I’ve a feeling that
嘉谷 我有种感觉
you will try to call me.
你会给我打电♥话♥的
I called you a lot Jaggu.
我给你打了很多电♥话♥ 嘉谷
What to do?
我又该怎么办
I have your wrong number,
我记错了你的号♥码
just now a friend found me the right number.
刚刚 一个朋友帮我找到了正确号♥码
Thank you, son.
谢谢你 孩子
Please hold this.
请拿着这个
PK, you’re going to take a bag full of batteries with you?
PK 你要带着一整箱电池?
I can’t find them there, no?
我们那边没有
But what will you do with so many batteries?
但是你要这么多电池干嘛啊?
This tape recordings’s sound, right?
我录了些录音带
I want to hear them, at my home.
我想带回家听听
What kind of sound?
录的什么呀?
That of everyone’s in this world…
这个地球的所有的声音…
animals, music and traffic noise.
动物 音乐 还有一些交通噪音
You’re gonna hear the traffic noise?
你要听那些交通噪音?
If I miss this world, then…
在我怀念这个世界的时候 听听
I will hear them all…
我会都听听的…
Hey Wait!
嗨 等一下!
There’s a second bag still.
第二个箱子还在上面
PK, let it go.
PK 算了
How can I? It’s all batteries in there.
那怎么行? 里面全是我的电池
Listen.
听着
Everyone in your planet have that kind of big ear?
你们那里每个人耳朵都这么大?
Then they all walks nude?
所有人都光着身子走路吗?
What’re you looking at? Something on my face?
你在看什么? 我脸上有什么东西吗?
You know?
你知道吗?
I was ten years old.
我那时十岁
When I first write a poem.
作了第一首诗
For my father.
致吾父
Everyone says I look like my mother.
所有人都说我长得像我妈妈
Everyone is right.
他们是对的
Poetry which means
诗歌♥是
limited in words, big in story.
言语虽少 却意味深远
You’re so cute.
你真可爱
One more to a friend who…
还有一个给我的朋友…
No animal sound nor music.
没有动物和音乐的声音
Nothing of traffic sound.
也没有交通噪音
Every tape was just my voice.
每个磁带里都是我的声音
I got it.
我拿到了
The bus was very fast.
车开得太快了
What did you record in this, PK?
PK 你这里面录的是什么?
I told you.
说过了
Animal, music, traffic’s sound.
是动物 音乐 交通噪音
When I recall of this Earth…
当我回忆这个地球的时候…
Then, I’ll listen to the tape.
我就听听这些磁带
I’ll wave my hand to you from there,
我会从那向你招手的
like this…
像这样…
Could you please wave back to me
你有时间的话 也能像我一样
When you have the time…
对我招招手吗…
You didn’t have my voice in there, right?
你磁带里没有录我的声音 是吧?
Your voice.
你的声音
There is…
有…
You read your poetry, yes? I have it.
你读的一首诗 对吧? 我录了那个
Only one poetry?
只录了一首诗?
Just… I am not your lover
只是… 我又不是你的爱人
that I should totally devote my time thinking about you .
怎么可能会一直想着你呢
He didn’t look back even once.
他一次都没有回头
Maybe he wants to hide his tears.
也许他不想让我看见他的眼泪
He did learnt something.
他学会了许多事情
He also taught something.
也教会了我们很多事情
He learned to lie.
他学会了说谎
What did he taught…?
他教会了我们…
The true meaning of love.
真爱的意义
that “love is enough to let me go”
“爱你 就是给你自♥由♥”
Just like when children come to this world,
就像一个孩子初生于这个世界
naked…
赤♥裸♥着…
He too came naked.
他也是赤♥裸♥着降临于地球
Just like kids asking many questions.
就像孩子会不停地问问题
He also asked a lot of questions.
他也问过很多问题
Then one day.
然后有一天