I say, no.
我说 不
There are two Gods.
有两个神
One is the one who created us all.
一个是造物主
The other one is the one created by people like you.
另一个是由你这样的人造出来的
We know nothing about the God who made us all.
我们对造物主一无所知
But the God people like you made…
但那个人造的…
Is exactly like you.
和你一样
Pretentious, liar.
虚伪的骗子
Giving false promises.
虚假承诺
Meeting rich people sooner.
优先接见富人
Letting the poor neglected.
忽视穷♥人♥
Happy after being praised.
受赞扬时开心
Scare people with your word.
用言语来恐吓人们
My right number is very simple.
我的正确号♥码很简单
The God who created us all.
去相信
Put faith in Him..
造物主
And the God people like you created… The duplicate god.
摧毁… 像你这种人创造的
Destroy it.
虚假的神
You talking about our God
你在那讨论我们的神
and you’d think I will sit idle?
而你认为我会坐视不管?
Boy, we will protect our God.
孩子 我们会保护我们的神
You can protect God?
你能保护神?
You?
你吗?
This world is very small.
这个世界很小
This world is very small compared to the whole universe.
和整个宇宙比起来这个世界真的很小
And you, by sitting in this little world,
而你 坐在这个小小的世界
this little place, this little street.
这个小地方 这条小街道上
Saying that you want to protect the God who created all these universes?
说着要保护创造整个宇宙的神?
He doesn’t need your protection.
他不需要你保护
He can protect Himself.
他能保护自己
Today, one of my friends died trying to help me.
今天 我的一位朋友因为想要帮我而死
I was left only his shoe.
我只剩他的一只鞋
Stop trying to defend God.
不要再这样保卫神了
Or else in this world…
否则世界
People will not only leaving shoes.
将会被毁灭殆尽
One Muslim blasted bomb
穆♥斯♥林♥引爆的炸♥弹♥
and one Hindu Guru
而一个梵教宗师
sitting here listening to your speech.
却要坐在这听你长篇大论
Who’s Hindu and who’s Muslim.
谁是梵教谁是穆♥斯♥林♥
Where are the marks? show me.
哪里有印记 找给我看
This difference created by you people, not God.
不同是你们人自己制定的 而不是神
And this…
而这…
This world’s dangerous wrong number.
这世界的危险错误号♥码
Is the most dangerous wrong number.
是最危险的错误号♥码
Where people dies. Torn each other apart.
人们会死去 互相折磨对方
This kind of wrong number, you
这种错误的号♥码 你
lied to Jaggu’s parent,
对嘉谷的父母说谎了
and separate her from Sarfaraaz.
使她和沙弗莱茨分手了
What wrong number?
什么错误的号♥码?
That Sarfaraz will lie to her.
沙弗莱茨会对她说谎
That Muslims are hypocrites, who said that?
伊♥斯♥兰♥教信徒都是些伪善者 谁说的?
But he did deceived her.
但是 他确实骗了她
It’s not a lie.
不是的
Hold on. What is this…?
等一下 这是干什么… ?
Look. You wait.
看 你等等
You’re saying that…
你是说…
the prophecy I said about Sarfaraaz
我说的关于沙弗莱茨的预言
is a lie?
是假的?
Yes, that’s what I said.
是的 我是这么说的
So prove it. Prove it that my prophecy is a lie.
那你拿出证明来 证明我的预言是错的
if you can not prove it,
如果你证明不了
you’ve to touch my feet and apologize.
你要亲吻我的脚并向我道歉
And you must admit in front of everybody,
而且还要在所有人面前承认
that you have launch a lie to me.
你对我撒了谎
And if I can prove it? Don’t PK.
如果我能证明呢? 不要 PK
That, my son, is yours.
那个 孩子 就是你的了
Conditions agreed.
好的
Please focus the camera on Jhagat Jhandni.
请把摄像头对准嘉格·贾来妮
Jhaggat Jhandni. I hope that,
嘉格·贾来妮 我希望
you would honestly answer my questions.
你能诚实的回答我的问题
In Belgium, you’ve been in love with a Pakistani boy.
在比利时 你爱上了一个巴基斯坦的男孩
True? Or false?
是? 还是不是?
Why would we discuss about my personal life?
为什么我们要讨论我的私事?
On Friday,
在星期五
I told one of my prophecies that
我告诉了一个我的预言家
this boy will betray you.
这个男孩会背叛你
the next day,
第二天
you went to marriage registrar office.
你去了婚姻登记处
but the boy did not come.
但是那个男孩没有来
True or false?
是不是?
Yes, he didn’t come, can you please stop this?
是 他没来 请不要说了好吗?
Now…
现在…
you’ll come to my feet?
是你来到我的脚边?
Or I bring my feet to you?
还是我把脚亲自送到你嘴边?
Sarfaraz did not betray you.
沙弗莱茨没有背叛你
Let it go, PK. Please.
算了吧 PK 拜托
No, tell everyone what happened that day.
不 告诉大家那天发生的事
Please PK. Only once.
不要 PK 就这一次
For me.
为了我
I was in the marriage registrar office.
我当时在婚姻登记处
I got a letter.
收到了一封信
Sarfaraaz came to gave that letter?
沙弗莱茨给你的?
No.
不是
One little boy sent me that.
一个小男孩给我的
His name written in that letter?
他的名字写在信封上了?
No.
没有
Then how do you know that Sarfaraz sent it?
那你怎么知道是沙弗莱茨给你的?
It can be that
有没有可能
That letter is for another girl?
那封信是给另外一个女孩的?
There were no other girls there?
那里没有别的女孩了吗?
There’s one right? Who’d carried a cat?
有一个不是吗? 抱着一只猫的女孩?
She’d gave you that cat to hold, right?
她让你帮他抱一下猫 对吧?
Did you recognize the boy who sent you that letter?
你认识给你送信的那个男孩吗?
No. Did he recognized you?
不认识 他认识你吗?
No. So how did he know
不认识 那他怎么知道
to gave you that letter?
要把信送给你?
It is possible that he was asked
有没有可能 他是要把信
to send the letter
送到一个
to a girl who is holding a cat?
抱着猫的女孩手上?
He gave you that letter.
所以他给了你
You read it.
你看了
Then you did not call Sarfaraz.
然后你就没有给沙弗莱茨打电♥话♥
Why would you assume all this of Sarfaraz?
为什么你认为这些都是沙弗莱茨做的?
Because this Tapaswi
因为塔帕兹
had give you the wrong number.
给了你错误的号♥码
that Muslims are all deceivers.
说伊♥斯♥兰♥教信徒都是些伪善者
Sarfaraz didn’t deceived you, Jaggu.
沙弗莱茨没有骗你 嘉谷
What’s going on here?
你们在说些什么啊?
This cats and dogs.
什么猫啊狗啊的
I mean, you can tell any story
你可以随便编个故事
and I’ll just sit here listening to whatever you talk?
但我就要在这坐着听你讲吗?
Hold on. We’ll know the truth in this show.
等一下 我们要知道真♥相♥
Jaggu take out your phone. Call Sarfaraz.
嘉谷 拿出你的手♥机♥ 打电♥话♥给沙弗莱茨
Jaggu Hurry,
快点啊嘉谷
“This number did not exist.”
“这个号♥码不存在 ”
Another number? Friend, college, something.
有其他的号♥码吗? 朋友啊 同事啊什么的
Come on Jaggu.
快点想想 嘉谷
Belgian university. Right.
对了 比利时大学
Hello.
你好
Hello, I need to get in touch with one of your grads student?
你好 我需要联♥系♥一下你们的一位毕业生?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!