That means…
也就是…
It’s not a wrong number duplicate God…
不是打给了错误神的错误电♥话♥…
It’s Tapaswi who got it first hand…
是塔帕兹在搞鬼…
Jaggu do you know of this?
嘉谷你知道这个吗?
Remember when you first told me about the wrong numbers?
还记得你第一次跟我讲号♥码错误的事吗?
Tapaswi who calls God…
塔帕兹和神联♥系♥…
They all are wrong number.
他们都弄错号♥码了
I immediately realized that you’re misunderstanding.
我立刻意识到你误解了
But I did not explain your mess.
但我没给你解释
Because if you told that Tapaswi a liar, everybody would have laughed at you.
因为如果你去说塔帕兹是骗子 大家都会笑你
People want something new every day, PK.
PK 人们每天都想有新鲜事
This wrong number you told people…
你告诉大家错误号♥码这一说…
They are deeply touched by its uniqueness.
大家都被其独特性所吸引
Today they’re with you PK.
现在大家都站你这边
This is the wrong number.
这是错误的号♥码
My plan worked, PK. Understand that you got your remote control.
PK我的计划起作用了 就这样你就可以拿回遥控装置了
Friend…
朋友…
You’ll go to your home tomorrow.
你明天就要回家了
Gone.
走了
We’ll never meet again.
我们就见不到了
I’ll feel lonely, friend.
我会孤单的 朋友
I’ll really miss you.
我会很想你的
Will you stop me?
你会不让我回去吗?
How can I stop you?
为什么要阻止你?
I’m serious.
说真的
I can work. I’ll correct everything.
我可以找活干 融入社会
I can settle down here…
我可以安定下来…
You can find someone for me who can spend time with me. right?
你可以给我找个人共度余生 对吧?
I will marry her… Or what?
我和她结婚… 或者怎么样?
Who can marry you?
你能和谁结婚?
Why is that?
为什么不行?
Your wife will be in trouble to introduce you.
你让你老婆向外人怎么介绍你?
Meet my husband.
来见过我丈夫
His name is PK.
他叫PK(喝醉了)
That’s not my name. Everyone call me that, nonsense.
那不是我的名字 大家都这么叫 真是过分
PK I’ll change my name.
PK 我会改名字的
Would you…
你愿意…
suggest my new name?
帮我想新名字吗?
Whatever name you like. Look.
随你喜欢 听着
The person’s name and his personality…
人名和他的个性…
have to be match. Yes, you’re right.
要匹配 没错 很对
So… how is my personality?
所以… 我的个性怎么样?
Let me show a demo…
我给你一个样例…
Kaka seriousy said…
卡卡曾说过…
The difference between name and face…
名字和长相的不同…
I do not want to hear poetry. Say something else.
我不听念诗 说点别的
The name and image, the difference…
名字和相片 不同…
Damn. How to make her understand?
该死的 怎么让她明白呢?
Get another name..
换名字…
Get another face…
改变长相…
Fire has completely cooled…
熄灭所有烈火…
That’s very good… Here I have so many cards and different names.
非常好… 这里有很多名片
You choose any name. Look inside and choose one you like.
你选一个名字 好好看看选个你喜欢的
Tandu Ram.
丹都·兰姆
Another.
下一个
Tuttari Singh.
图达里·辛格
Sarfaraaz…
沙弗莱茨…
What happened? There are more inside.
怎么了? 下面还有好多呢
Jaggu What happened?
嘉谷 怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
Hey brother…
嗨 兄弟…
One terrorist organization has claimed responsibility for the attack.
一个恐怖组织宣称发起的这次袭击
They say this is only one small example.
他们说这只是小小惩戒
This is what happens to those who attacked us.
对那些攻击我们人的回应
We will defend our God.
我们会守卫我们的神
Where are you going, PK?
PK你去哪?
The show. No, you don’t need to go.
节目 不 你不需要去
It’s important to go.
这对我很重要
“One more question.”
“下一个问题”
In this special program, for all of you
此次特别节目 为大家
where we bring together PK and.. Hold on.
请来了PK和… 等等
Wait a bit.
等一下
Give me.
给我
What is this thing?
这是什么?
God said that..
神说是…
This is His broke down’s drum.
这是他鼓的碎片
But he said
但他说
it belongs to him.
这属于他
God said…
神说…
Build a temple.
建一座庙
And he said
他又说
Don’t make temple. Who should we listen?
不要建庙 我们该听谁的?
Is it God?
是神?
Or… this guy?
抑或… 这家伙?
Wearing a yellow helmet, and gave these out.
戴着黄色头盔 发这些传♥单♥
See this… look here…
看这个… 看这里…
First he said…
起初 他说…
God is missing.
神不见了
Then he called God a fraud..
然后他宣称神是骗子
Tomorrow he might say…
明天他可能会说…
That God has died.
神死了
Boy, what do you want?
孩子 你想要什么?
A world which doesn’t have God?
一个没有神的世界?
Are you so desperate
你是 如此急切的
To hurt people’s feelings?
想要伤害大家感情吗?
Some people do not have bread to eat.
有人饥肠辘辘
Some don’t have roof to stay.
有人以天为被
Those people don’t even have friend to talk to.
他们甚至没有朋友倾诉
Everyday how many people kill themselves, do you know?
你可知每天有多少人自杀?
Wrists cut, hang neck on fan… why?
割腕 上吊… 为什么?
Because they do not have hope.
因为没有希望
If God come forward.
如果神现身
Put tikka in forehead.
将小块肉贴于前额
Put some thread around their hand.
衣服放在你手上
Giving them some hope to live.
给他们生存的希望
So who are you to deny this hope from them?
那你凭什么剥夺他们这种希望?
And if you
如果你
Really want to snatch God from those people’s lives.
果真从这些人生活中清除神
Tell me, what do you want to give them instead?
告诉我 你给予他们什么来替代?
You always said these wrong number.
你总说这些是错误的号♥码
wrong number right?
错误的号♥码 对吧?
So tell everyone here now, what is the correct number?
那现在告诉大家 什么是正确的号♥码?
You’re exactly right Tapasswi.
你说得全对塔帕兹
There’s one time, when…
有一段时间 当…
I too, could not find food to eat.
我也 找不到吃的
I don’t have home to stay.
无家可归
I cried a lot.
我经常哭泣
I don’t even have friends.
我甚至没有朋友
I only had one thing.
我只有一件东西
God.
神
Everyday I thought tomorrow will be better.
每天我都想明天会更好
God will show me some way out.
神会指明我出路
I agree.
我同意
That putting faith in God.
信仰神
One can find hope.
我们可以找到希望
The difficulties will go away.
可以远离困苦
you will find courageous, you’ll find strength.
我们能找回勇气 找到力量
But I have one question.
但我有个问题
Which God should I believe in?
我该信哪个神?
You all say that, it’s only one God.
你们总说 只有一个神