and I will have a son.
我就会有个儿子
Meaning that, buy and read a Rs10 book.
这意味着 只要我买♥♥了这本十块钱的书
And you can destroy that masterplan.
就能改变这宇宙原本的运行
PK, your program has been quite popular.
PK 你的节目火了
SMS around the world is coming.
我们收到了来自各地的消息
Look, another one.
看 又一条
What happened?
怎么了?
Father send me a short message.
我爸爸给我发了条短♥信♥
爸爸
我为你感到羞耻
He’s ashamed of his daughter.
他羞于有我这样的女儿
You know?
你知道吗
I was ten years old when
我十岁的时候
I write a poem at first time.
写了我的第一首诗
For my father.
致吾父
Everyone says I look like my mother.
人人都说我长得像母亲
Everyone is right.
大家是对的
But I’m my father’s daughter.
但我也是父亲的女儿
When I finished recite my poem,
当我朗诵完我的诗歌♥后
everyone clapped.
大家都鼓掌
But then, there’s whistles from far…
但掌声落下后…
When the applause end,
一阵口哨声从远处传来
that one whistle and clap doesn’t end…
那口哨和掌声久久不停…
It was my dad.
是我父亲的
He was so proud of me.
他以我为荣
But the message he sent today…
但今天他发来的短♥信♥…
Ashamed of you.
以我为耻
Your father still do not believe
你父亲还是不愿相信
that the wrong number tricks him.
那些人是在骗他
We will show him these wrong number..
我们会让他看到这些错误的号♥码…
Again and again until he come to his sense.
一次又一次直到他明白
The day will never come, PK.
永远都不会有那一天 PK
Do not worry, get up.
不要担心 起来
Get up, you know what our world do when we sad?
快起来 你知道我们星球是怎么消愁的吗?
What is it PK? Do it with me.
是什么 PK? 跟我一起做
Batteries charge automatic. What?
电池自动充电 什么?
Copy me. PK.
照着我来做 PK
What we are doing, PK?
PK 我们在干吗?
Close your eyes. How can I copy you then?
闭上双眼 那我怎么照着你做?
Ok fine, open eyes.
好吧 那不要闭眼
Watching You constantly
# 一直注视着你 #
And listening to your non-stop talk
# 听着你不停的话语 #
Forgetting all other important jobs
# 忘掉所有重要的事情 #
And then just walking behind You
# 只在你身边相伴 #
This is a waste of time
# 消磨着时间 #
Love is a bhaste Of Time
# 爱就是消磨时光 #
Love is a waste of time
# 爱就是浪费时间 #
Love is a bhaste of time
# 爱就是消磨时光 #
But I have thought of this in my mind
# 我脑海中跳出这种想法 #
That once in this life
# 第一次有这种想法 #
I’ll do waste of time
# 我愿意浪费时间 #
I’ll do this waste of time
# 我愿意如此浪费时间 #
I want to bhaste my time
# 我想要消磨时光 #
Love is bhaste of time
# 爱就是消磨时光 #
I look at the mirror 75 times
# 我照了七十五次镜子 #
32 times I make my hair
# 整理了三十二次头型 #
I made a change of clothes 8 times
# 换了八套衣服 #
I apply full bottles of perfume on me
# 喷完了整瓶香水 #
I just kept on decorating myself, I didn’t do any other work
# 一直在拨弄外表 其他事都放一旁 #
Today, I’ve understood this brother
# 老兄 今天我懂得了 #
Love is bhaste of time
# 爱就是消磨时光 #
But I have thought of this in my mind
# 我脑海中跳出这种想法 #
That once in this life
# 第一次有这种想法 #
I’ll do waste of time
# 我愿意浪费时间 #
I’ll do this waste of time
# 我愿意如此浪费时间 #
I want to bhaste my time
# 我想要消磨时光 #
Love is bhaste of time
# 爱就是消磨时光 #
A strange kind of anxiety rose in my heart
# 我心中浮现了异样的紧张 #
What this feeling is, I can’t explain
# 何种异样 我无从解释 #
I’m sitting and smiling without any reason
# 我无缘无故坐着笑成一朵花 #
What the matter is, I can’t understand
# 为何如此 我无从解释 #
My heart wants to fly, my heart wishes to shout out loud
# 我的内心快要飞翔 我的内心想要呐喊 #
Today, I’ve understood this brother
# 老兄 今天我懂得了 #
Love is bhaste of time
# 爱就是消磨时光 #
But I have thought of this in my mind
# 我脑海中跳出这种想法 #
That once in this life
# 第一次有这种想法 #
I’ll do waste of time
# 我愿意浪费时间 #
I’ll do this waste of time
# 我愿意如此浪费时间 #
I want to bhaste my time
# 我想要消磨时光 #
Love is bhaste of time
# 爱就是消磨时光 #
Questions letter is more than money in the money box…
投币箱里的质疑信比钱还多…
Your pictures, books, medicines oil, everything has stopped selling.
你的相片 书 神仙水 所有都停售了
On facebook and twitters also millions of negative comments.
脸书和推特上成百万的差评
Just this? This is the only one supported you.
就只这些? 这一张是支持你的
The curses is in these ones.
这一大堆才是咒骂你的
Do something…
做点事…
One more day and we can be shut down…
不然用不了一天我们就得关门大吉了…
Phone that man…
打给那人…
He got a lot of questions, huh?
他不是有很多问题吗 嗯?
I’ll ask him one question.
我就问他一个问题
Hey Jaggu. What?
嗨 嘉谷 怎么了?
What happened?
发生什么了?
Tapaswi wants to be in our show.
塔帕兹想上我们的节目
He wants to talk with PK.
他想和PK面对面
That’s awesome, PK will win.
太棒了 PK会赢的
It would be an amazing show.
将会是场了不起的节目
You’re prepare PK, start advertising.
你给PK准备一下 开始宣传
Do not forget… “One more question”
准时收看… “下一个问题”
6 o’clock Sunday afternoon.
周日下午六点整
Our boy has become a star. Look, my bro’s become a star.
那小子成了明星 看啊我兄弟成了明星
He walked naked… naked…
他当时全身赤♥裸♥
I made him a star.
我让他成了明星
He sit in TV. And me?
他出现在电视 而我呢?
What am I doing in this village. Just sitting here drinking alcohol
我在村里干什么 就和像你这样的
with an idiot like you.
蠢蛋坐在一起喝酒
Became a star…
做大明星了…
PK, some Dheeru Singh wants to speak.
PK 叫迪鲁·辛格的找你
Brother…? Take that line…
哥们…? 接那条线…
Brother. Oh, boy.
哥们 哦 小子
So… you became a star now?
那… 你现在成了大明星?
Where are you brother? Right now I’m in Mandawa.
哥们你在哪呢? 我现在在曼德瓦
I will come to you tomorrow. And bring a present for you.
我明天来找你 给你带份大礼
The one stole your item, is here with me.
偷你东西的人就在我边上
He sold your item at 40,000.
他把你东西卖♥♥了四万元
Ask me to whom? To whom?
猜猜卖♥♥给谁了? 谁?
Tapaswi…
塔帕兹…
God said…
神说…
Shiva’s drum broke down. Take it…
这是湿婆鼓的碎片 拿走它…
Take it and built a shrine.
拿走它建一个神殿
Because this is appearance…
因为这只是表面…
Hello… what happened?
喂… 怎么了?
The one stole my remote…
偷我遥控装置的…
That thief got caught. What?
贼被抓到了 什么?
Really? Brother said…
真的吗? 哥们说…
The thief sold he remote to Tapaswi…
贼把遥控装置卖♥♥给了塔帕兹…
Then it’s game over for Tapaswi…
那塔帕兹完蛋咯…
Take him home…
带他过来…
And tell Tapaswi to give you that remote control…
让塔帕兹还你遥控装置…
Or else we show this thief on TV…
否则我们把贼曝光…
Tapaswi got my remote control on Himalaya’s mountain…
塔帕兹在喜马拉雅山上得到我的遥控装置…
This mean that Tapaswi a liar…
这意味着塔帕兹是个骗子…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!