And this girl is from your nation.
这个女孩来自你的国家
Guys, please tell Tapaswi your names now.
伙计们 现在告诉塔帕兹你们的名字
Hello, my name is Sukhwinder Singh.
你好 我是苏卡温德·辛格
I’m Abbas Ali Yaqub.
我是阿伯·阿里·雅各布
Hello, I’m Veer Jain.
我是威尔·詹恩
Hi. I’m Christopher D. Souza.
我是克里斯托弗·D·苏萨
I’m Jhaggat Jhandni Sahni.
我是嘉格·贾来妮·萨尼
Confused, right?
弄混了吧?
I have change their appearances.
我改变了他们的外表
Religion’s always connect to appearance, right?
信仰总是和外表联♥系♥在一起的 是吗?
I’ll show you. Come here.
我会给你们展示的 过来吧
With all this appearance, a Sikh.
从这个人的外表看 他属于锡克教
Take off the turban, becomes a Hindu.
拿掉他的头巾 他就变成了印度教
Take off mustache, then a Muslim.
拿掉胡子 他就是穆♥斯♥林♥了
This whole change was designed, by that wrong number fake god.
这所有的一切都是那伪造的神教给我们的
If it’s the right God,
如果是真的神
then it would be marks on the body right?
他就会在你的身上打下印记
Show yours.
请你展示给我们看看
Mine?
我的?
Why turn back? Take off clothes, check it.
为什么拒绝? 脱下衣服 展示你的印记
Why be shy?
为什么要害羞?
Come on, remove all your clothes,
来吧 脱下你们的衣服
show your marks to Tapaswi.
向塔帕兹展示你们的印记
Why be shy? Ok, I will also take my clothes off.
为什么要害羞? 好吧 我也会脱下我的衣服
Look at this.
看
Any mark, huh?
有印记吗?
Is there, nothing right,
我身上有吗
have any sign?
有任何印记吗?
And this too…
而且…
Hey, put this man out.
来人 把这个人拉出去
What is this, huh? I’m going to prove it.
为什么? 我还要给你们证明呢
Jaggu.
嘉谷
Stop this program!
停止这个节目!
Papa?
爸爸?
When you’re 40 days borned,
你出生四十天的时候
you got a name by Tapaswi.
塔帕兹赐予了你名字
The one who gave you name,
给你名字的人
can take it back too.
也同样能把它拿回去
Dad, he gave me a name called “Jhaggat Jhandni”.
爸爸 他给我”嘉格·贾来妮”这种名字
Who want that kind of name? You!
谁会要这种名字? 你!
How much money you want, huh?
你想要多少钱?
You’re doing all this for money, right?
你是为了钱才做这件事的 是吗?
No. You’ll go to hell…
不是 你会下地狱
Haven’t you any fear of God?
你难道对神一点敬畏之心也没有吗?
Thank you, Father. Thank you.
谢谢你 爸爸
I understand just half of it.
我之前都是一知半解
Now you help me understand everything.
现在你让我真正弄清了一切
This game is about fear.
这一切都是关于畏惧之心
That wrong number case did not just make fun out of us.
那错误的号♥码不是为了取乐
He’s taking our fear and exploit it too. Do you understand?
他利用了我们对神的敬畏之心 明白了吗?
PK, can you make my father understand too?
PK 你能让我的父亲也明白吗?
Yeah. I can. I can prove it too.
是的 我同样可以证明给他看
Let’s go.
我们走吧
I don’t have time to spend for this nonsense.
我没有时间听这些胡话
Dad, if this is nonsense, I stop this program.
父亲 如果这是胡话 我会停止这个节目
Father, this college is a weird place.
父亲 这大学是个诡异的地方
Students here are all pretty scared.
这里所有的学生都很害怕
Now I’m going to do business about this fear. I’ll show you.
现在我会我会展示给你看
Come.
走吧
This is the factory machine.
这是工厂的机器
Invest some money.
投入一些钱
And this is unger.
这是颜料
Now wait, 15 minutes to double investments.
等十五分钟 钱就能加倍
Look. Look.
看
He’s trapped.
他被骗了
Hot hot tea.
热茶
Look there, man selling tea.
看那里 那个人卖♥♥茶
He’s making expensive investment.
他做了很大的投资
Green tea, sugar, thermos, water, glass.
绿茶 糖 保温瓶 水 玻璃杯
And here it’s just stone and a little red
这里只有一些石块和红颜料
Hot tea, hot tea.
热茶咯 热茶咯
He have to call for customer there
他还要招徕生意
and here by itself. Long customer queue.
但是那里 只有这些就可以招来很多客人
Come on, hurry, others want it too.
快点走 别人还等着
There, he bows down to the customer.
他要向客人鞠躬
But here, the customer bow down to it.
但是那里 客人向它鞠躬
Look there, he has so much fear, he plunged there.
他太害怕了 以至于还要趴下来
That wrong number man is making a business. Fear business.
那个塔帕兹就是利用了人们的敬畏
He knows that those who scared will go to temples.
他知道敬畏神的人们就会去庙里
You’re pretty scared too. Remove these.
你也很敬畏 拿下那个
Don’t ever question religion.
不要质疑宗教
It’s about faith and believe.
那是关于信仰的
If God does not like people questioning
如果神不想让我们提问题
He will explain to us,
他会解释给我们听
give us reason.
给我们一个理由
These religion’s man,
那些宗教信仰者
if they can’t answer, then they will beat us.
如果他们答不上来 就会攻击我们
People become afraid, and shut their mouths.
让人们恐惧 然后闭嘴
But now, we will not shut up anymore.
但是现在我们不会再沉默
Until now PK only ask one question,
直到现在 PK只问了一个问题
but now, he’ll ask thousands of questions.
但是今后他将问成百上千个问题
So guys, take up your phones.
所以朋友们 拿起你们的手♥机♥
If you heard something wrong number,
如果你们看到任何人拨♥打♥了
record it on video.
错误的号♥码 请联♥系♥我们
We will broadcast your recorded footages.
我们会报道你们的见闻
Pick up phones, and questions.
拿起手♥机♥ 问你们想问的
Baba, Baba.
神父
One question Baba. If you can make gold from your hand,
我有个问题 如果你能从手里变出金子
why can’t you end the poverty in our country?
为什么不能把这个国家从贫困中解救出来?
Answer please.
请回答
If you manage to make gold
如果你能变出金子
Why not aid us? Answer.
为什么不救助我们? 请回答
Om… Om…
啊 神 神
This is wrong number. This is wrong number.
这是个错误的号♥码 错误的号♥码
Jaggu, come with me.
嘉谷 跟我来
Come with me.
跟我来
Just come.
来吧
I’m working.
我工作呢
Whole country send us wrong numbers.
全国各地的人给我们报来了错误的号♥码
You did a terrific job.
你做了一件了不起的事情
Look now.
看
He says, if we give the bull grass,
他说 如果我们给这个牛喂草
we can get a job.
我们就会得到工作
Would this cow read my curriculum vitae
难道这头牛能看到我的个人履历
and tell the companies?
然后联♥系♥公♥司♥?
or publish it to monster.com?
或者发表在”怪物网站”上?
This is wrong number. There is more. There is more.
这是个错误号♥码 这里还有
He’s saying become Christian, or else I’ll go to hell.
他说我应成为一个基♥督♥徒 否则就会下地狱
If God wants me to become Christian,
如果神想让我成为一个基♥督♥徒
I would born in a Christian family.
我就应该生在一个基♥督♥徒的家庭
Now why the need to switch religion? This, wrong number.
现在有什么必要改变教派呢? 这是个错误号♥码
Everybody here wants to go to school.
这里的每个人都想上学
But they said, if we go to schools, they’ll shoot us.
但是他们说 如果我们上学 就会被打死
How can our God be so low that,
为什么我们的神会如此残忍♥
if these children learned, he’ll be angry? This is wrong number.
如果孩子上学 他就会发怒? 这是个错误号♥码
That is what is written in our book.
书里面写道
“He has for the whole universe, a masterplan.
“神使整个宇宙都有完美的运行
You have to accept it.”
你必须要接受”
Outside the temple, you sale this book for Rs.10.
在这个庙外面 这本书只要十卢比
It’s written in page four. Read it,
这句话写在第四页 读了这本书