How many stars in the sky?
天空中有多少颗星星?
Have you ever tried to count it?
你有试着数过吗?
If you try to count it, then…
如果你试着去数 那么…
It’ll took at least 6,000 years just to count the stars in our galaxy.
至少要花六千年才能数清银河系的星星
And how many such galaxies in all?
宇宙中又有多少星系呢?
Scientists say maybe it is two billion or more.
科学家说 大概有二十亿甚至更多
Therefore, in these so many planets,
所以 在这么多行星中 极有可能
there’s probably someone somewhere in
在某个星球上的某个地方
some planet that looks just like us.
有和我们长相一样的人
And like us, who’s trying to go to the Moon and Mars.
和我们一样 试图登上他们的月球和火星
They’re also try to search for us and come here…
他们也在寻找我们 寻找地球…
The thing that was stolen is for calling back the spaceship.
被偷走的这件东西 是用来召回飞船的
Without the remote control, he can never go back to his home planet.
没了遥控装置 他就再也回不到他的母星了
He does not know our language.
他不懂我们的语言
And he does not have any friends here.
也没有任何朋友
Alone, helpless,
孤独 无助
he thought about just one thing…
他脑海中唯一的一件事 就是…
Now, how can I go home?
现在 我要怎么回家?
Life is running and I go behind it
# 生活如梭 我不停追逐 #
New paths, all new turns
# 新的道路 新的转弯 #
To go somewhere far away
# 带我走向远方 #
Heart dreams
# 心中的梦想 #
Who will ever knew otherwise
# 无人能寻其迹 #
I will find a stranger
# 我会找到人海中的那个你 #
Touched my heart
# 拨动我的心弦 #
Makes me smile, and cry…
# 让我欢喜 让我忧 #
哈瑞万斯·雷·巴强 诗句
阿米特巴·巴强 朗诵
Sorry, but I raise my hand first.
抱歉 但是我先举的手
Oh, sorry, but I ask first. After that you came.
抱歉 但是我先叫的 然后你才来
I’m a big fan of Harivansh Rai Bachchan.
我是哈瑞万斯·雷·巴强的忠实粉丝
But I am a big fan of Amitabh Bachchan.
但我是阿米特巴·巴强的忠实粉丝
I have read all the poems he’s written since 10 years.
我从十岁开始 就读过他写的所有诗歌♥
From the age of five I memorized all of his dialogue, even without letter.
我五岁起就背下了他所有的对白 纯模仿
Who want this, final?
你们到底谁要?
Give it to me, he will not understand any poet.
给我 他根本不懂欣赏诗歌♥
100 Euros.
一百欧元
40 price, sell 100?
票价四十 你卖♥♥一百?
Black market poetry ticket?
卖♥♥黑市诵诗票?
Since it took over 6 hours of queue.
我可是排了六个小时的队的
Time is money.
时间就是金钱
Go ahead listen to the dialogues.
你去听朗诵吧
No, you go ahead and listen. Ladies first.
不 你去听吧 女士优先
Wait, what do you say we split together?
等等 我们分摊如何?
First you hear poetry,
你先听诗歌♥朗诵
after free time, I see Amitabh sir…
休息时间过后 我去见阿米特巴先生…
Please…
拜托了…
That’s a damn good idea!
这个主意简直太棒了!
10… 20… 30… 40
十… 二十… 三十… 四十
50… 6… 96
五十… 六… 九十六
There are 96.
这里一共九十六
Small discount please…
拜托打个折啦…
We’re from same country after all.
我们好歹是来自同一个国家的
Long live India, bro.
印度万岁! 哥们
Yes, Vande Mataram. 100 euros.
对 向祖国♥母♥亲致敬 一百欧
Uncle, can you lend us 4 euros?
大叔 你能借我四欧元吗?
Take my watch, tomorrow I will come to you to give your money back.
你可以把我的手表拿去 我明天把钱还给你
Please uncle, last ticket.
求你了大叔 最后一张票
It’s Full House already, you won’t get any tickets.
现在已经满座了 你买♥♥不到票了
No uncle, there’s one here, selling black market ticket.
不是大叔 那人还有一张 卖♥♥黑市票的
Rascals..
流氓…
People like him will tarnish our country’s name.
就是这种人玷污了我们国家的名声
Right?
可不是?
Boy, you stay here, I’ll get you tickets.
孩子 你待着 我去把票弄来
Thanks.
太谢谢了
Uncle?
大叔?
Who? You ask who? Where are my tickets?
谁? 什么谁 我的票呢?
Oh… tickets?
哦… 票?
100 Euro.
一百欧
Bloody cheater…
你个大骗子
You bastard, liar, capitalist…
你个混♥蛋♥ 骗子 土豪…
Mind your language. Mind your language? To hell!
别说脏话 别说脏话? 去死吧!
Security! Now go and listen inside, old man.
保安! 你现在进去听啊 死老头子
Come… come… come….
快走… 快走… 快走…
I’ll take care of you.
我会收拾你的
Go go go go. Cursing the girl.
好了 走吧走吧 我诅咒你
Let me catch that old man.
让我逮住那个老头
Today, when…
这年头…
What kind of generation…
是什么样的人都有…
Just leave it.
你就别管了
Never mind it.
别放心上
How can I just leave it?
我怎么可能不放在心上?
He’s listening to good poem now.
他现在正听着优美的诗歌♥
And I’m sitting here. Leave it…
而我却坐在这里 别想了…
The past often hurt out memories
往事总是带出回忆
The future is waving its hand
未来在向我们招手
Come forward with me toward it
和我一起朝它 奋勇向前
Me too write a little here and there.
我自己也会写一点诗歌♥
That’s good. Tell the rest of them.
那很不错 告诉我剩下的部分
No, can not say the rest.
不 我不能说剩下的
If you listen to the rest,
如果你听到了剩下的
You’ll end up proposing me.
你会向我求婚的
Are you crazy? No, really…
你疯了吧? 不 是真的…
So you really like Sir Rai Bachchan?
你真的很喜欢雷·巴强吧?
Woman found him in the morning…
一位女士在早晨…
He sang the words of his poems…
发现他在唱自己写的诗歌♥…
By evening she married him.
到晚上她就嫁给了他
I’ve read it. Really?
我读过这个 真的吗?
Of course. Twelve waiting.
当然了 “午夜十二点的等待”
Just see.
等着瞧吧
Amitabh Bachchan.
阿米特巴·巴强
Jaggu
嘉谷
Jaggu?
嘉谷?
My name.
是我的名字
Papa put a long name to me
爸爸给了我一个很长的名字
Jaggath Jhanni.
嘉格·贾来妮
Everyone made fun of that at the school.
学校里大家都取笑我的名字
So I cut it short. Jaggu.
所以我缩短了它 嘉谷
So you’re from Mumbai?
所以你来自孟买♥♥喽?
No, Delhi. I took Television Production course here.
不 我来自德里 我在这里学电视节目制♥作♥课程
And you?
你呢?
I’m Sarfaraaz, study architecture here and doing part time job.
我叫沙弗莱茨 在这里学建筑 顺便做兼♥职♥
Here, at the Pakistan Embassy.
在巴基斯坦大使♥馆♥做兼♥职♥
Why Pakistan Embassy?
为什么是巴基斯坦大使♥馆♥?
Because… I’m a Pakistani.
因为… 我是巴基斯坦人
So, I can not get a job at Indian Embassy right?
所以我不可能在印度大使♥馆♥找到工作 对吧?
What happened?
怎么了?
No… nothing.
没有… 没事
Pakistan mentioned
一提到巴基斯坦
and smile was gone?
你的笑容就消失了?
Well then… God bless you.
那好吧… 真♥主♥保佑你
Thanks.
谢谢你
Without asking me my name or address
# 不要问我的名字或地址 #
Forgetting the customs
# 忘却习俗 #
4 steps, just 4 steps
# 四步 只要四步 #
Come walk with me
# 跟着我走 #
Without asking me my name or address
# 不要问我的名字或地址 #
Forgetting the customs
# 忘却习俗 #
4 steps, just 4 steps
# 四步 只要四步 #
Walk with me
# 跟着我走 #
Without saying or asking anything
# 不要说什么 也不要问什么 #

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!