I’m willing to sign breasts. Yes! I’m willing to sign…
哦 看看是谁啊 老家伙们
Oh, look who it is. Old dudes.
找点事做吧
Get a life.
像音爆一样
Sonic boom.
虽然我们已经毕业几年了
Just ’cause we graduated a few years ago,
但并不意味着我们不能重现舌尖上的魔法 好吗
doesn’t mean we can’t still get off performing our oral magic, all right?
舌尖上的魔法
Oral magic?
哦 哦 伙计 伙计
Whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy, buddy.
你是想干我认为你要干的事吗
Are you looking for what I think you’re looking for?
没错 打架 你是想打架吗
Yeah, a fight? You looking for a fight?
拜托 帮忙 说你们是想打架的
Please, please. Please say you’re looking for a fight.
拜托说你们是想打架
Please, please say you’re looking for a fight.
没错 我来打
Yes! I will fight.
我本来是会跟他打的
I would fight him,
但是跳舞的时候我拉伤了四肢
but I tore a quad within the midst of the dance…
-嘿 甘地 嘿 你 -我们到底要不要打
-Hey, Gandhi. Hey, you. -Are we doing this or what?
-打我 -什么
-Hit me. -What?
让我们开战吧
Let’s get it on!
别啊
Mmm-mmm.
我曾经同时斗过鳄鱼和野狗
I’ve wrestled crocodiles and dingoes simultaneously.
-过来 -你为什么想让我打你
-Come here! -Why do you want me to hit you?
我不想动手
I don’t wanna do that.
我需要一些感觉 尽力打我吧
I need to feel something. Hit me as hard as you can.
重重地打 拿着这个 拿着 用这个打我
Hit me hard. Take this. Take this. I want you to hit me with it.
我就过去一下 过去看看他们
I’m just gonna… I’m just gonna check on them.
海怪被释放出来了 领教胖艾米的力量吧
The kraken has been unleashed. Feel the Fat Amy force!
嘿
Hey.
哦 天哪 哦 上帝
Oh, my God. Oh, my gosh.
哦
Oh!
那感觉真奇妙
That’s fantastic!
-艾米 别 艾米 -感受强大的力量吧
-Amy, don’t. Amy! -Feel the fat power.
胖艾米 踢我的蛋蛋
Fat Amy! Kick me in the balls!
艾米
Amy!
快把这个利器给我 我要插♥进♥他屁♥股♥里
Give me the sharp weapon, I wanna put it up his butt!
哦 不要手软啊
Ooh! Cherry on top.
你从哪边跑
Which way are you running?
-这边 这边 -好
-This way. This way. -All right.
干得漂亮
Beautiful.
艾米
Amy!
直线逃跑
Vertical running.
我要直线逃跑
I’m vertical running.
嘿 “百万宝贝”里的希拉里斯万克
Hey, Hilary Swank from Million Dollar Baby.
嘿 你只说”嘿 百万宝贝”就行了
Hey, you know you just have to say, “Hey, Million Dollar Baby.”
没必要指明是哪个女演员
You don’t have to reference the specific actress.
该死的 监狱改变了你
Damn. Prison changed you.
谢谢你把我保释出来
Thanks for bailing me out.
保释你的不是我
Well, I didn’t.
你叫了我爸爸
You called my dad?
我知道你不想 但是他们把你铐上了哎 贝卡
I know, I know, but they were putting you in handcuffs, Bec.
看起来很严重
It looked pretty serious.
这也不表示你可以告诉我爸爸
That doesn’t mean you call my dad.
那我还能叫谁呢 好了 你为什么要冲我喊啊
Who else was I gonna call? Okay, why are you yelling at me?
就我一个人留下来等你
I’m the only one here.
我又没让你留下来
I didn’t ask you to be.
我只是想帮你
I was just trying to help you.
我不需要你的帮助 你又不是我男朋友
I don’t need your help, you’re not my boyfriend.
明白了
Got it.
-爸爸 这没什么 -是吗 这很严重
-Dad, it’s not a big deal. -Yeah, it’s a big deal.
我半夜接到电♥话♥
I get a call in the middle of the night
说我女儿因为毁坏公物被捕了
saying my daughter’s been arrested for destruction of property.
这是误会 我在保护我的朋友
It was a misunderstanding and I was protecting my friends.
我在让自己融入环境 创造回忆
I was putting myself out there. Making memories.
如果你以为这样的闹剧过后 我还会供你去洛杉矶
If you think I’m paying for you to go to L.A. after a stunt like this,
你就错了 上车
I’m not. Get in the car.
你难道都不听我解释吗
You’re not even gonna hear what I have to say about this?
不 今晚不听 上车吧
No, not tonight. Just get in.
嘿
Hey!
监狱怎么样啊
What up, Shawshank?
给自己找个马子了吗
Did you get yourself a bitch?
他们用水管喷你了吗
Did they spray you with a hose?
我在县监狱被喷过
I did a turn at County.
你们在等我
You guys waited up for me?
我们当然要等你了
Of course we waited up for you.
她们在这儿好几个小时了 非常不方便 贝卡
They’ve been here for hours. It’s a real inconvenience, Beca.
贝卡 很高兴你在这儿
Beca, I’m glad you’re here.
我要开一次紧急贝拉组会
I’m calling an emergency Bella meeting.
不是吧
No.
-首先 -好吧
-First up… -Yes.
我们的记分表显示袜偶贝拉合唱团差点就赢我们了
Our score sheet revealed that the Sockappellas almost beat us.
还有胖艾米 比赛时就按照彩排来
And Fat Amy, you need to do it exactly
不要随意发挥 好吗
how we rehearsed it, okay?
没有惊喜
No surprises.
我们应该冒冒险 这样还不够好
We should be taking risks. It’s not enough to be good,
我们需要释放自己 与众不同
we need to put ourselves out there, be different.
贝卡说得对 刺儿头小子从不唱一样的歌♥
Beca’s right. The Trebles never sing the same song twice.
观众喜欢刺儿头小子 他们在忍♥受我们
The audience love the Trebles, they tolerate us.
我们可以让合唱团改头换面 如果我们
We could change the face of a cappella if we…
哦 天哪 这听起来太怪异了 我这是怎么了
Oh, my God, that sounded so queerballs. What’s happening to me?
让我给你看我一直在筹备的改编
Let me show you this arrangement I’ve been working on.
我不知道你还喜欢这个
I didn’t know you were into this stuff.
嗯
Yeah.
好了 我有决定权
Okay, I have the pitch pipe,
而我说我们要专注练习计划好的歌♥单
and I say that we focus on the set list as planned.
从现在起 没有时间再浪费在爱好
From now on, there will be no more wasting time with work
学校 男朋友 或者同伴上了
or school or boyfriends or partners.
抱歉 辛西娅·罗丝
Sorry, Cynthia Rose.
但是奥布里 这个真的很酷 我是说
But Aubrey, this stuff is pretty cool. I mean…
好了 明天彩排 八点整
Okay. Rehearsal tomorrow, 8:00 a.m. sharp.
嘿
Hey!
这是我的作品 你现在在放我的歌♥曲
This is my track! You’re playing my song right now!
真是太了不起了 你喜欢吗
That is awesome! You like it?
你放在广播上了 太惊奇了
You put it on the radio! That is amazing!
让人受不了的节奏
It’s a sick beat.
没错 我一直觉得她的节奏挺让人受不了的
Yeah, I always thought her beats were pretty sick.
嘿 贝卡 听着 春假的时候 我想你来值夜班
Hey, Becky, listen, spring break, I want you to take the night shift.
放你的音乐
Play your music.
这首歌♥ 车♥库♥摇滚DJ的版本非常出色
The DJ at the Garage does a brilliant version of this,
但是你的呢 更好
but yours? It’s better.
是的 没错
Yeah, it is.
我今晚要听她的 我觉得你应该 你也应该来
I’m gonna listen to her tonight. I think you should… you should come with.
我有事情
I have a thing.
空姐训练
Flight attendant training?
是巴顿贝拉合唱团 我今晚有半决赛
It’s Barden Bellas. I have the semi-finals tonight.
真的 我无法想象你会无伴奏合唱
Really? I did not have you pegged as an a cappella girl.
那是因为你没有我了解贝卡
That’s ’cause you don’t know Becky like I do.
晚上见
See you tonight.
没事 你们群妞儿别担心 我来处理
Okay, don’t you flat-butts worry, I got this.
我只要加下油就行了
I’m just gonna pump and dump.
我不管你说什么
I don’t care what you say.
西斯科的现场 我所看过的最好的表演
Sisqo live, best performance ever, I’ve ever seen.
“皮带歌♥”不是他唯一的成功作
“Thong Song” isn’t his only hit. Yeah.
不是吗 这是认真的
All right? That’s serious.
哟 邦博尔 那不是胖艾米吗
Yo, Bump, is that Fat Amy?
唐纳德 减速 慢点
Donald, slow down! Slow down!
耶 很好
Yeah! All right!
嘿 艾米 搞破坏咯
Hey, Amy? Sabotage!
我被击中了
I’ve been shot.
我刚被击中了 救命啊
I’ve just been shot! Help me.
胖艾米
Fat Amy!
他们击中了艾米
They shot Amy!
有我呢 有我呢