又黑又脏而且
Yeah, it’s dark and dirty and has like,
貌似还有三个怪人在那儿工作
what, those three weirdos who work there?
现在是四个了
Well, four now.
你得去尝试些新东西 贝卡 参加一个学校社团
You gotta try something new, Bec. Join one club on campus.
还有 如果一年以后 你还是不想待在这
And if, at the end of a year, you still don’t wanna be here,
美国饶舌歌♥手
你还想去洛杉矶当吹牛老爹什么的
you still wanna go off to LA and be P. Diddy,
好吧 那时候你可以退学
well, then, you can quit college.
而且我会帮你搬去洛杉矶
And I will help you move to LA.
-你说真的吗 -是的 认真的
-Seriously? -Yes, seriously.
但是我必须要看到你的行动 贝卡
But I really need to see it, Beca.
这是大学 好好享受吧
This is college. Join in.
-你会唱歌♥ -天啊
-You can sing! -Dude!
-你能唱多高 -我什么
-How high does your belt go? -My what?
-哦 我的天 -你必须去贝拉合唱团试音
-Oh, my God! -You have to audition for the Bellas.
在你把帘子拉上之前我都听不进你讲的任何话
I can’t concentrate on anything you’re saying until you cover your junk.
你就考虑一下吧
Just consider it.
有一次我们为王子唱和声
One time, we sang backup for Prince.
他的屁♥股♥是那么的小 就好像 我一只手就能握住
His butt is so tiny that I can hold it with, like, one hand.
喔 哦
Oops! Oh!
你不是来真的吧 我裸着呢
Seriously. I am nude.
你刚刚在唱《钛合金》 对不对
You were singing Titanium, right?
-你知道大卫·库塔 -我是不是喜欢摇滚乐 当然
-You know David Guetta? -Have I been living under a rock? Yeah.
这歌♥是我的最爱
That song is my jam.
我女性血液
My lady-jam.
真不错
That’s nice.
是的 那歌♥真的给了我力量
It is. That song really builds.
-好吧 -你可以唱给我听吗
-Gross. -Can you sing it for me?
不行 出去
Dude, no. Get out!
不是为了那个原因
Not for that reason.
你不唱的话我就不出去 你自己看
I’m not leaving here till you sing. So…
哦 是的 我对我的身材很自信
Oh, yeah. I’m pretty confident about all this.
你身材确实不错
You should be.
哦
Oh!
我还得洗澡
Still need to shower.
你声音很不错
You have a lovely voice.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦
Oh.
试音时见哦
Yeah. See you at auditions!
关于试音 你们每个人要唱十六个小节的
For your audition, each of you will be singing sixteen bars
凯利·克拉克森的”既然你已离开”
of Kelly Clarkson’s Since You’ve Been Gone.
如果有乐团喜欢你 他们会直接联♥系♥你的
If a group likes you, they will contact you directly.
我的乐盲伙伴贾斯丁会收集你们的信息
My tone-deaf sidekick Justin here will be collecting your information.
如果我能用正常人的方式 唱哪怕就那么一小点儿
If I could sing a lick, in any human way possible,
我也会唱 但是我真的不行
I would, but I can’t.
-而且我因此每天都痛恨着自己 -我知道
-And I hate myself every day because of it! -I know.
不过如果你觉得这只是什么高中的学校俱乐部
But if you think this is just some high school club,
觉得你可以自顾自的唱唱跳跳来解决社会问题
where you can sing and dance your way through any big social issue,
或是懵懂的性冲动
or confused sexuality,
那你来错地方了
you have come to the wrong place.
这地方不接受以上任何一种人
There is none of that here.
那个是高中
That’s high school.
这玩意儿才是真正的生活
This shit is real life!
现在 别光说不做了 开唱吧 都给我秀出来
Now, don’t just bring it, sing it. And let’s do this.
嘿 贝拉合唱团
Hey, Bellas,
还记不记的你在大联盟比赛时吐得情景
remember when you tried to play in the big leagues and you choked?
大家都要吸取那个教训
That should really be a lesson to everyone.
如果你每天都唱那无聊的 女里女气的垃圾歌♥
If you sing the same boring, girly shit every year,
你还会吐的 吐得到处都是
you will blow chunks. All over the place.
满地都是呕吐物
Vomit everywhere.
我的伙伴
My fellow a-ca-people.
我们不会让任何自大的 傲慢的混球
We will not let egotistical, big-headed, garbage dirtballs,
来挡我们的道 不管你是谁
whoever you may be, get in our way.
我保证
I promise you,
我们会重回锦标赛并且完成我们去年表演的歌♥曲
we will return to the ICCAs and finish what we started last year.
这是第一个选手 祝你好运
And here’s the first one up. Good luck.
准备好就可以开始了 老兄
Whenever you’re ready, dude.
好的 嗨 我叫辛西娅·罗丝
Yeah, hi, my name is Cynthia Rose.
不是男的 不是男的
Not a dude. It’s not a dude.
没有伴舞 好吧
There’s no backup dancers? Okay.
你们好 我叫莉莉·奥库拉玛拉
Hello. My name is Lilly Onakuramara.
我有像鱼一样的鱼鳃骨
I have gills like a fish.
不好意思 你说什么
I’m sorry. What was that?
你们好 我叫莉莉·奥库拉玛拉
Hello. My name is Lilly Onakuramara.
我有像鱼一样的鱼鳃骨
I was born with gills like a fish.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
哦
Oh.
嗨 大家好 我是斯蒂西
Hi, everybody, my name is Stacie.
我的爱好有角质护理和看电视
My hobbies include cuticle care and the E! Network.
真得好高
It’s high.
天呐
Jesus.
呃啊
Ugh!
谢谢
Thank you.
现场表演让我有点紧张
Performing live gives me such a rush.
搞定
Crushed it.
好了 大家都表演完了
Okay. That is everybody.
今年真的没给我留下什么印象 伙计们
I’m really not that impressed this year, guys.
哦 等等 还有一个
Oh, wait, there’s one more.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
呃
Um…
我不知道我们得准备歌♥曲
I didn’t know we had to prepare that song.
哦 没关系 随便唱什么都行
Oh, that’s okay. Sing anything you want.
呃
Uh…
-可以拿吗 -哦好
-May I? -Oh.
哇哦
Wow.
女高音 杰西卡 玛丽·伊莉丝 莉莉
The sopranos. Jessica, Mary Elise, Lilly.
中音 辛西娅·罗丝 斯蒂西 科瑞
The mezzos. Cynthia Rose, Stacie, Kori.
还有我们的低音
And our altos.
胖艾米 丹妮丝 艾什莉 和贝卡
Fat Amy, Denise, Ashley, and Beca.
你们先喝下你们面前的姐妹之血 然后我们再开始
We shall begin by drinking the blood of the sisters that came before you.
布恩农场 美国一种苹果酒
-拜托 我不要 -别担心 这是布恩农场
-Dude, no. -Don’t worry, it’s Boone’s Farm.
好了 看看谁能唱高音
Well, well, well, look who’s in treble.
-啊 经典的双关 -是啊
-Ah, classic pun. -I know.
没有本基
No Benji?
现在 把你们的丝巾放在右手上
Now, if you’ll place your scarves in your right hand.
我 唱出自己的名字
I, sing your name…
我
I…
承诺履行作为贝拉成员的责任和义务
promise to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a Bella woman.
承诺履行作为贝拉成员的责任和义务
promise to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a Bella woman.
并庄严宣誓 绝不与刺儿头小子上♥床♥
And I solemnly promise to never have sexual relations with a Treblemaker
如违此誓 将被野狼撕破喉咙 声断命绝
or may my vocal cords be ripped out by wolves.
并庄严宣誓 绝不与刺儿头小子上♥床♥
And I solemnly promise to never have sexual relations with a Treblemaker
如违此誓 将被野狼撕破喉咙 声断命绝
or may my vocal cords be ripped out by wolves.
现在你们是贝拉的一员啦
You are all Bellas now.
大功告成
We did it.
我还想再喝点儿这个
I want some more of this.
是吗
Did we?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 欢迎来到阿卡贝拉无伴奏合唱迎新晚会
Ladies, welcome to a-ca-initiation night.
准备好迷倒众生吧
Prepare to soften the beach.
我都不知道来这里干什么
I don’t know what I’m doing here.
美梦成真了 我这样性感丰满的大屁♥股♥也能混入这个圈子
Just living the dream. I still can’t believe they let my sexy fat ass in.
贝卡 贝卡
Beca! Beca!
哇
Wow.
贝卡卡 贝卡卡
Be-caw! Be-caw.
真不敢相信自己的眼睛 你加入了巴顿贝拉合唱团
Do my eyes deceive me or are you a Barden Bella?
-是的 -你是一个阿卡贝拉女歌♥手
-No. -You’re one of those a cappella girls,
我是一个阿卡贝拉男歌♥手 我俩会生下一个阿卡贝拉宝宝
I’m one of those a cappella boys, and we’re gonna have a-ca-children.
-命中注定的 -你喝高了吧
-It’s inevitable. -You’re really drunk right now.
等你酒醒后肯定全都不记得了
I don’t think you’re gonna remember any of this.