这样的表演才是人们想在
Now, this is exactly the type of performance you would expect to see
全国大学生无伴奏合唱锦标赛[ICCA]上所期望看到的
at the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella.
我说得对不对 盖尔
Am I right, Gail?
约翰 你说得太对了 对得不能再对了
John, you’re so right, everything else seems wrong.
这帮来自巴顿大学的刺儿头小子们总能震撼评委
Boy, these Barden University Treblemakers always thrill the judges.
这屋子里的女士们真是兴奋得不得了
And the ladies in the room cannot get enough.
没错 约翰
So true, John.
也只有像男人一样唱歌♥的男孩才能让女人感觉如少女一般了
Nothing makes a woman feel more like a girl than a man who sings like a boy.
克洛伊 你看看你 简直一团糟
Chloe, look at you. You’re a mess.
你一点都不尽心 实在是太靠不住了
You’re unfocused. You’re unreliable.
嘴里的气味难闻死了 跟往常一样
And your breath smells like egg. Like, all the time.
真不敢相信我毕业后
I can’t believe the Bellas
要把贝拉合唱团交给你们两个脓包
are being passed on to you two slut bags after we graduate.
你的独唱别给我弄砸了
Just don’t eff up your solo.
我不会让你失望的
I won’t disappoint you.
我爸爸常说 “如果你赢不了的话
My dad always says, “If you’re not here to win,
就从科威特滚出去吧”
get the hell out of Kuwait.”
你♥爸♥爸有没有告诉过让你闭嘴
Has your dad ever told you to shut up?
我没事
I’m fine.
哦 天啊 好疼啊
Ouch! Boy, that hurt.
多性感的男子劈叉啊
Sexy man-splits.
他的疼痛是我们的收获 盖尔
His pain is our gain, Gail.
没错 祝你们好运 伙计们
All right, good luck, guys!
祝上场好运
Good luck out there!
说真的 你们这群妞儿真得非常棒 才怪
Seriously, you girls are awesome… ly horrible.
我恨你们 你们去死吧
I hate you. Kill yourselves.
女性万岁 重友轻色的妞儿们
Girl power! Sisters before misters!
好了 姑娘们 机不可失 时不再来 加油
All right, ladies, it’s now or never. Hands in!
一 二
One, two…
现在上场的是 巴顿大学的的贝拉合唱团
Up now, the Barden Bellas!
贝拉合唱团今晚开创了历史
Well, the Bellas tonight are making history
她们是历史上第一支闯入ICCA决赛的女子合唱团
as the first ever all-female group to advance to the ICCA finals.
没错 约翰 你说为什么女子合唱团
That’s right, John. Now, why do you think it’s taken so long
要花那么长时间才能站在这个舞台上呢
for an all-lady group to break through that a cappella glass ceiling?
盖尔 通常来说 女性很难发出低音
Well, Gail, the women, typically, cannot hit the low notes,
低音能为编排增色不少 从而能震撼评委
which really round out an arrangement, thrill the judges,
而在比赛中 这点恰恰是女性所欠缺的
and that can really hurt them in competition.
女的根本就不擅长无伴奏合唱
Women are about as good at a cappella
就跟她们不擅长当医生一样
as they are at being doctors.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
是我感觉错了呢 还是我们刚刚真的左转到了瞌睡村
Is it me or did we just take a left turn into Snoozeville?
是啊 而且我们还停在了未批准使用的地方
Yeah, and we parked in a lot where they do not validate.
-不 -天啊
-No! -Holy…
这也太夸张了吧
This is a surprise!
这事儿从没发生过 现在 也只有这样你们
This has never happened! Now, this is how you bring some excitement
才能给无伴奏合唱大赛增加亮点了
to the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella.
她吃了一星期的饭这下可全没了
She had a week’s worth of lunch and lost it.
怎么没了 不都在地上呢
Well, she didn’t lose it. We know exactly where it is.
-前三排全是啊 -太 太不可思议了
-It’s all over the third row. -No, no…
完美音调
我自己来 谢谢
I got it. Thanks.
嗨 欢迎来到巴顿大学 哪个宿舍楼
Hi there! Welcome to Barden University. What dorm?
好像是贝克楼
Baker Hall, I think.
好的 那你顺着这条路一直走下去
Okay. So, what you’re gonna do is you’re gonna go down this way,
然后右拐 穿过双开门
you’re gonna take a right and you go through those double doors…
你的校园地图
Your campus map.
你的备用防狼口哨
And your official BU rape whistle.
没事的话千万别瞎吹
Don’t blow it unless it’s actually happening.
嘿
Hey.
你一定是金凯米 我是贝卡
You must be Kimmy Jin. I’m Beca.
不会说英语
No English?
还是会说英语
Yes English?
跟我说下你的英语是坏是好就行了
Just tell me where you’re at with English.
他来了 我是本基 你一定是杰西吧
There he is. I’m Benji. You must be Jesse.
你在开玩笑吧 喔
And you must be kidding. Wow!
把宿舍弄成这样可能有点过了
Looking at it now, I can see that it’s a bit much.
我可以摘下来的
I can take it down.
不 别摘 我的意思是 我只是需要适应一小下
No, no way. I mean, it took a second for my eyes to adjust,
不过我可以接受
but I can roll with this.
其实 我只是想让你知道 我绝对不是个呆子
Look, just so you know, I’m not a total nerd.
我还很擅长近距离魔术
I also happen to be super into close-up magic.
老兄 真了不起
Dude, that’s awesome!
这小家伙藏在那里多久了
How long was that little guy in there?
几天吧
Several days.
嘿 我是校警 把你们的冷酒器都藏好了
Hey, this is campus police. Hide your wine coolers.
不过是 你老爹开个玩笑而已
Just… it’s your old man making a funny.
注意 克里斯·洛克要登场了
Chris Rock, everybody.
嘿 你一定是贝卡的室友
Hey, you must be Beca’s roommate.
我是米切尔博士 贝卡的爸爸
I’m Dr. Mitchell, Beca’s dad.
我在这儿教比较文学
I teach Comparative Literature here.
你什么时候到这儿的 你怎么过来的
So, when did you get here? How did you get here?
打车来的 不想麻烦你和希拉
Took a cab. Didn’t wanna inconvenience you and Sheila.
那个变♥态♥后妈怎么样了
How is the stepmonster?
她很好 很谢谢你问候她
She is fine, thank you for asking.
她去拉斯维加斯参加一个会议去了
She’s actually in Vegas at a conference…
不 老爸 我不是关心她
No, Dad, I don’t actually care.
我只是想说 “变♥态♥后妈”
I just wanted to say “stepmonster.”
你们没到校园里玩一玩吗
So, have you guys been out on the quad yet?
春天的时候 所有的学生都在草地上学习呢
In the springtime, all the students study on the grass.
我不想在草地上学习 老爸
I don’t wanna study on the grass, Dad.
我要搬去洛杉矶 在唱片公♥司♥找份工作
I need to move to LA and get a job at a record label
然后自己养活自己
and start paying my dues.
又来了 你要知道 贝卡
Here we go again. You know, Beca,
你不能把DJ当工作 它不过是个爱好
DJing is not a profession, it’s a hobby.
除非你是里克·蒂斯或者是其他什么很了不起的人
Unless you’re Rick Dees or someone awesome.
不是这样 我
That’s not… I…
我想做音乐 我想创作音乐 爸爸
I wanna produce music. I wanna make music, Dad.
但是你要先上完大学再说
But you’re going to get a college education first.
再加一句 免费的 就这么定了
For free, I might add. End of story.
我要去游园会了
I’m going to the Activities Fair.
我也去
Me, too.
我要和我超级好的朋友金凯米一起去游园会了
I’m going to the Activities Fair with my super-good friend, Kimmy Jin.
留下名字 留下电♥话♥ 加入正义兄弟会
Taking names, taking numbers. Join our righteous frat.
不为朋友两肋插刀不算好兄弟
If you ain’t pledging Sigma Beta, you ain’t worth no crap.
-那句话是双重否定 -是多重否定
-That’s a double negative. -That’s a lot of negatives.
跟我来 学校里只有一个社团是值得参加的
Follow me. There’s only one group on this campus worth joining.
只要还在这个学校 这就是男生的终极幻想
As far as Barden goes, that’s what being a man’s all about.
刺儿头小子合唱团
The Treblemakers.
他们是无伴奏合唱的摇滚明星 是巴顿的救星
The rock stars of a cappella, the messiahs of Barden.
跟你说 他们不收运动员 兄弟会的人
Well, you know, not including athletes, frat guys,
或者很酷的人
or actual cool people.
一群有组织的呆子唱歌♥ 不错嘛
Organized nerd singing. This is great.
是的 就是这个意思 你唱歌♥怎么样
Yeah, it makes so much sense. How’s your voice?
哦 不错啊
Oh, nice.
我要不惜一切代价打垮这群怪人
I will stop at nothing to take those ding-a-lings down.
嘿 巴布 你今年想要试音吗 我们要招人了
Hey, Barb. You gonna audition this year? We have openings.
现在你们的前途都被你吐没了
Now that you’ve puked your way to the bottom,
你才想起我
you might actually consider me?
我三次试音确都没有被录取
I auditioned for you three times and never got in
就因为你说我的胸部像熏肠
because you said my boobs look like baloney.
大家都知道了 贝拉合唱团已经成了无伴奏合唱团的笑柄
The word’s out. Bellas is the laughing stock of a cappella.
祝你们今年试音好运 傻♥逼♥们
Good luck auditioning this year. Douche-b’s.
哦 天呐 这实在太滑稽了
Oh, my God. This is a travesty.
天啊 我们要是连香肠胸巴布都拉不到
God, if we can’t even recruit Baloney Barb,
那我们就拉不到任何人了
then we can’t get anybody.
别小题大做好吗 嗨 你想不想
Just take the dramatics down a notch, okay? Hi, do you wanna…
就是你让我们陷入窘境的
Well, you’re the one who got us into this hot mess.
我们会好起来的
We’ll be fine.
我保证我们能找到
I am confident that we will find
八个身材巨好
eight super-hot girls with bikini-ready bodies
和音完美 音准绝佳的女孩 好吧