威尔 特纳
That would be short for William, I imagine.
那是威廉的缩写是吧?
Good, strong name.
好名字
No doubt named for your father.
毫无疑问是随你父亲的
Yes.
没错
Uh huh.

Well, Mr. Turner, I’ve changed me mind.
特纳先生 我改变了我的决定
If you spring me from this cell, I swear on pain of death
如果你能把我救出去的话
I shall take you to the Black Pearl
我会不顾一切把你带到黑珍珠上
and your bonny lass.
去见你的心肝宝贝
Do we have an accord?
那么我们就有了约定?
Agreed.
同意
Agreed.
同意
Get me out.
把我弄出去
Hurry. Someone will have heard that.
快一点 有人会听见的
Not without my effects.
不能忘了我的东西
We’re going to steal the ship?
我们要去偷船?
That ship?
那条?
Commandeer.
霸占
We’re going to commandeer that ship.
我们要去抢那艘船
Nautical term.
这是我们的行话
One question about your business.
我还有一个问题
Or there’s no use going.
否则我们也没有出发的必要
This girl.
你为了那个女孩
How far are you willing to go to save her?
可以牺牲到怎样的程度?
I’d die for her.
我可以为她去死
Oh, good.
很好
No worries, then.
那就没什么疑问了
This is either madness or brilliance.
疯狂和伟大之间只有一线之隔
It’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide.
他们往往是相伴而行的
Everyone stay calm! We are taking over the ship.
大家不要惊慌! 我们已经控制了这条船
Aye! Avast!
不要动!
This ship cannot be crewed by two men.
两个人是驾驭不了这条船的
You’ll never make it out of the bay.
你永远也开不出这个码头
Son, I’m Captain Jack Sparrow.
小子 我是斯派洛船长
Savvy?
懂了吗?
Commodore.
准将
LT. GlLLETTE: Sir, they’ve taken the Dauntless!
长官 他们抢走了无畏号♥
Commodore!
准将!
They’ve taken the ship!
他们把船抢走了!
Sparrow and Turner have taken the Dauntless!
斯派洛和特纳把无畏号♥抢走了!
Rash, Turner. Too rash.
特纳 你太鲁莽了
That is without doubt the worst pirate I have ever seen.
毫无疑问他是我见过的最难缠的海盗
Here they come.
他们来了
Bring her around! Bring her around!
转舵! 转舵!
Search every cabin, every hull, down to the bilges.
全面搜查这艘船
Sailors, back to the Interceptor,
水手们 快回去拦截号♥
Now!
快!
Thank you, Commodore, for getting us ready to make way.
谢谢你 准将
We’d have had a hard time of it by ourselves.
你为我们省了不少力气
Set topsails and clear up this mess.
扬帆全速航行
With the wind, we won’t catch them.
在有风的情况下我们根本追不上它
I don’t need to. Get them in range of the long nines.
我并不想追上它 只要让它进入我们的射程范围之内
Hands, come about!
准备!
Run out the guns!
伸出炮头!
We are to fire on our own ship, sir?
我们要击毁自己的船 长官?
I’d rather see her at the bottom of the ocean
我宁愿看到它沉睡在海底
than in the hands of a pirate.
也不能让他落入海盗的手中
Commodore, he’s disabled the rudder chain, sir.
准将 他把舵给定死了
Abandon ship!
弃船!
That’s got to be the best pirate I’ve ever seen.
他是我见过最厉害的海盗
So it would seem.
看来是了
WlLL: When I was a lad living in England,
在我还是个小孩的时候
my mother raised me by herself.
我妈一个人把我拉扯大
After she died, I came out here, looking for my father.
她死了之后 我就来这儿找我爸
Is that so?
是吗?
My father, Will Turner.
我的爸爸 威尔 特纳
It was only after you learnt my name you agreed to help.
你是听了他的名字之后才决定帮我的
Since that’s what I wanted, I didn’t press the matter.
因为这也是我所希望的 所以我也没有深究
I’m not a simpleton, Jack.
我不是傻子 杰克
You knew my father.
你认识我的父亲
I knew him.
对 我认识他
Probably one of the few who knew him as William Turner.
也许是少数几个 知道他叫威廉特纳的人
Everyone else called him Bootstrap or Bootstrap Bill.
大部分人都叫他系带王
Bootstrap?
系带王?
Good man. Good pirate.
一个好人 一个好海盗
I swear, you look just like him.
我发誓 你简直和他长得一模一样
It’s not true.
这不是真的
He was a merchant sailor.
他是个跑货运的水手
A respectable man who obeyed the law.
一个可敬守法的人
He was a bloody pirate. A scallywag.
他是个凶残的海盗 一个恶棍
My father was not a pirate.
我父亲不是海盗
Put it away, son. It’s not worth you getting beat again.
放下它 孩子 不值得再被痛扁
You ignored the rules of engagement.
你从来不按规则格斗
In a fair fight, I’d kill you.
不然我早杀了你了
Then that’s not much incentive for me to fight fair.
我没有必要按规矩交战 不是吗?
Now, as long as you’re just hanging there, pay attention.
只要你还吊在那里 就听好了
The only rules that really matter are these.
真正唯一的规则是:
What a man can do and what a man can’t do.
人可以做什么 人无法做什么
For instance,
例如
you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man
你可以认为你父亲是个海盗 同时又是个好人 …
or you can’t.
…或者你无法接受
Pirate is in your blood,
孩子你有海盗血统
so you’ll have to square with that someday.
所以你迟早会同流合污的
Now, me, for example.
而比如我
I can let you drown.
我可以淹死你
But I can’t bring this ship into Tortuga
但我无法单靠自己航行到特图加
all by me onesy, savvy?
懂吗?
So.
所以…
Can you sail under the command of a pirate?
你能在一个海盗的指挥下开船…
Or can you not?
…还是不能?
Tortuga?
特图加?
Tortuga.
特图加
More importantly, it is indeed a sad life
更主要的是
that has never breathed deep this sweet bouquet
一个人从来没有领略过 特图加多姿多彩是令人悲伤的
that is Tortuga, savvy?
懂吗?
What do you think?
你认为呢?
lt’ll linger.
还算不错
I’ll tell you, mate,
让我来告诉你吧
if every town in the world were like this one,
如果世界上每个城镇都像这样
no man would ever feel unwanted.
将再没有人会感到失落
Scarlett!
斯卡赖特!
Not sure I deserved that.
这巴掌是给我的吗?
Giselle!
吉塞尔!
Who was she?
她是谁?
What?
什么?
I may have deserved that.
也许这巴掌是我活该被打的
Curse you for breathing, you slack jawed idiot!
去死吧 你这个懒惰碎嘴的白♥痴♥!
Mother’s love!
母爱!
Jack!
杰克!
You should know better than to wake a man when he’s sleeping.
在弄醒一个人之前 你应该掂量清楚
It’s bad luck.
这会招来厄运的
Fortunately, I know how to counter it.
啊 还好我懂得应付
The man who did the waking
清醒的人
buys the man who was sleeping a drink.
给迷迷糊糊的人买♥♥了杯酒
The man who was sleeping drinks while listening to a proposition
迷迷糊糊的人一边喝酒
from the man who did the waking.
一边听着清醒人的建议
Aye, that’ll about do it.
好的 那就开始吧
Blast! I’m already awake!
他妈的!我已经醒了!
That was for the smell.
是为了清洗那种气味
Keep a sharp eye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!