我掩护你!
Gillette, Mr. Sparrow has a dawn appointment with the gallows.
吉雷特 斯派洛先生和 绞刑架有一个约会
I would hate for him to miss it.
我不希望他迟到了
Search upstairs!
搜楼上!
Look lively, men!
仔细找!
Whoa!
哇!
Right where I left you.
没动过
Not where I left you.
被人动过了
You’re the one they’re hunting.
你是他们在找的人
The pirate.
海盗
You seem familiar. Have I threatened you before?
你看起来很面熟 我曾经威胁过你吗?
I make a point of avoiding familiarity with pirates.
我只是不愿和海盗搭上关系
It would be a shame to put a mark on your record.
那对玷污你的记录感到抱歉
So if you’ll excuse me.
如果你允许的话
Do you think this wise, boy?
你觉得这样做理智吗?
Crossing blades with a pirate?
和一个海盗比剑
You threatened Miss Swann.
你曾试图伤害斯旺小姐
Only a little.
一点点而已
You know what you’re doing. I’ll give you that. Excellent form.
既然你执意要如此 我就陪你玩玩 剑术还不赖
But how’s your footwork?
那么脚步呢?
If I step here.
如果我走这边
Very good.
很好
And now I step again.
我再走一步
Ta.
不错
That is a wonderful trick.
这把戏看起来不错
Except, once again, you are between me and my way out.
只是你阻挡了我逃跑
And now you have no weapon.
而且你现在已经没有武器了
Who makes all these?
这些剑是谁造的?
I do.
我
And I practice with them three hours a day.
而且我每天都练三个小时
You need to find yourself a girl, mate.
朋友 你得为你自己找个女孩
Or perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day
又或者你每天练三小时的原因
is that you found one
是你已经找到了一个
and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet.
只不过还没得到她
You’re not a eunuch, are you?
你不会是太监吧?
I practice three hours a day so when I meet a pirate,
我每天练三小时 是为了当我遇见一个海盗的时候
I can kill it!
我能亲手杀了他!
You cheated.
你耍手段
Pirate.
我是海盗
Move away.
走开
No.
不
Please move. No.
请走开 不
I cannot just step aside and let you escape.
我不可以坐视你离开
This shot is not meant for you.
这一枪本不是为你准备的
There he is! Over here!
他在这儿!
Excellent work, Mr. Brown.
做得很好 布朗先生
You’ve assisted in the capture of a fugitive.
你帮助我们抓到了一个逃犯
Just doing my civic duty, sir.
我只是尽我的公民义务而已 长官
I trust you will remember this is the day
我相信你一定会记住
Captain Jack Sparrow almost escaped.
这一天杰克 斯派洛几乎逃跑了
Take him away.
把他带走
Can you smell it? Come here.
闻到了吗? 快过来
It’s marrowbone. Come here.
这儿有肉骨头 过来
Want a juicy bone? Come here.
看这美味的骨头 来
Come here, boy! Come on.
乖 过来 快过来
You can keep doing that forever. The dog is never going to move.
你们这样是没用的 那狗绝对不会过来的
Oh, excuse us
哦 对不起
if we haven’t resigned ourself to the gallows just yet.
因为我们还不想上绞刑架
There you go, miss.
小姐
It was a difficult day for you, I’m sure.
今天的经历一定让你受惊了
I suspected Commodore Norrington would propose.
我之前就料到诺灵顿准将会向我求婚
I must admit, I wasn’t prepared for it.
但我还是没有什么准备
I meant you being threatened by that pirate. Sounds terrifying.
我是说你被那个海盗挟持 听起来怪可怕的
Oh.
哦
Yes, it was terrifying.
那是怪可怕的
But the commodore proposed. Fancy that.
诺灵顿准将终于向你求婚了 真令人羡慕
Now, that’s a smart match, miss, if it’s not too bold to say.
恕我直言 你们可真是郎才女貌
It is a smart match.
我们确实是
He’s a fine man.
他是个好男人
He’s what any woman should dream of marrying.
一个任何女人都想要嫁的好男人
Well, that Will Turner. He’s a fine man, too.
不过那个威尔 特纳也不错
That is too bold.
我想这有点过分了
Well, begging your pardon, miss. It was not my place.
对不起 小姐 我想我还是走了
Has my daughter given you an answer yet?
我的女儿给你答复了吗?
No, she hasn’t.
她还没
Well, she has had a very trying day.
今天对她来说可不容易
Ghastly weather, don’t you think?
坏天气 你觉得呢?
Bleak. Very bleak.
非常阴冷
What’s that?
那是什么?
Cannon fire!
炮弹!
Return fire!
还击!
I know those guns. Men to arms!
我知道是谁 全副武装!
It’s the Pearl,
是珍珠
The Black Pearl?
黑珍珠?
I’ve heard stories.
我听过它的故事
She’s been preying on ships and settlements for near 10 years.
它到处抢掠已有十多年了
Never leaves any survivors.
从来没有一个生还者
No survivors?
没有生还者?
Then where do the stories come from, I wonder?
那这些故事是从哪儿来的?
Coming through!
冲啊!
Aaah!
啊!
Sight the muzzle flash!
看清那些亮点!
Aim for the flashes!
瞄准亮点!
I need a full strike, fore and aft.
我要对整艘船进行炮轰
Mr. Stephens, more cartridges!
施蒂芬斯 再多点弹♥药♥
Governor, barricade yourself in my office.
去我的办公室躲起来 市长
That’s an order.
这是命令!
Don’t!
不要!
Hello, chum.
朋友 你好
Up there.
在上面
Miss Swann, they’ve come to kidnap you!
斯旺小姐 他们来绑♥架♥你
What?
什么?
You’re the governor’s daughter.
因为你是市长的女儿!
In here!
在这儿!
Listen. They haven’t seen you.
他们没有看到你
The first chance you get, run to the fort.
快跑去堡垒那边
Gotcha.
找到你了
No! No! No! It’s hot!
不要!好烫啊!
You burned me!
你敢烧我!
Come on!
快!
No!
不!
We know you’re here, poppet.
乖孩子 我知道你在这儿
Poppet.
乖孩子
Come out and we promise we won’t hurt you.
出来吧 我们不会伤害你的
Eh?
恩?
We will find you, poppet.
我们会找到你的 乖孩子
You’ve got something of ours, and it calls to us.
是你手里的东西召唤我们来的
The gold calls to us.
那金子在召唤我们
Gold.
金子
Hello, poppet.
你好 乖孩子
Parley.
帕雷
What?
啊?
Parley.
帕雷
I invoke the right of parley.
我请求帕雷的权利
According to the Code of the Brethren set down by the pirates Morgan and Bartholomew,
根据摩根和巴塞洛缪制定的海盗法典
you have to take me to your captain.
你必须带我去见你们的船长
I know the Code.
我听说过法典
If an adversary demands parley,
如果俘虏要求帕雷的话
you can do them no harm until the parley is complete.
我们不能伤害她直至仪式结束
To blazes with the Code.
让法典见鬼去吧
She wants to be taken to the captain.