今天这个日子将会被各位永远记住
as the day that…
因为这一天….
ldiot. He has nowhere to go but back to the noose.
白♥痴♥ 他除了绞架之外无处可去
Sail ho!
有船!
What’s your plan of action?
下一步该怎么办?
Sir?
长官?
Perhaps on the rare occasion
也许在某些时候
pursuing the right course demands an act of piracy,
追寻正义之路需要海盗的存在
piracy itself can be the right course?
海盗本身也是一种生存方式
Mr. Turner.
特纳先生
I will accept the consequences of my actions.
我会为我所做的一切承担责任
This is a beautiful sword.
这柄剑很漂亮
I would expect the man who made it to show the same care
我希望打造它的人能够在自己的一生中
in every aspect of his life.
展现更多的才华
Thank you.
谢谢你
Commodore!
准将!
What about Sparrow?
斯派洛怎么办?
Well, I think we can afford to give him one day’s head start.
我们不妨让他先得意些日子
So.
所以
This is the path you’ve chosen, is it?
这就是你所选择的道路 是吗?
After all, he is a blacksmith.
不管怎么说 他总算是个铁匠
No.
不
He’s a pirate.
他是个海盗
Heave!
拉!
Thought you were supposed to keep to the Code.
我还以为你会按法典办事呢!
We figured they were more actual guidelines.
我们只不过觉得那些条文更像是一种指导
Thank you.
谢谢你
Captain Sparrow.
斯派洛船长
The Black Pearl is yours.
黑珍珠号♥是你的了
On deck, you scabrous dogs!
大家各就各位!
Hands to braces!
转帆索准备!
Let down and haul to run free!
现在…让我们驶向远方
Now, bring me that horizon.
自♥由♥的一方
And really bad eggs.
地地道道的大坏蛋
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!
让我们痛饮吧兄弟们!