了解!了解!
What would you pick to eat first?
你想先吃那一部分呢?
I think we should decide now.
我想我们现在就可以决定
Just so we’re ready when the time comes.
这样等时候一到我们就不用忙了
What was that?
那是什么?
Shh!
嘘!
Miss Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白!
Make for the ship! Move!
回船上去!快!
To the ship!
大船!
Row, men!
快划!
You can’t beat me, Jack.
你别想打赢我 杰克!
That’s interesting.
真有趣
I couldn’t resist, mate.
魅力无穷啊 伙计
Aaah!
啊!
Sorry!
对不起!
So what now, Jack Sparrow?
现在怎么样 杰克 斯派洛?
Are we to be two immortals locked in an epic battle
两个不死的怪物就这么打下去
until judgment day and trumpets sound?
一直打到世界末日才能有个胜负之分
Or you could surrender.
或者你可以考虑投降
Aaaah!
啊!
All of you with me!
大家都跟我来!
Will is in that cave. We must save him.
威尔还在山洞里 我们得去救他
Ready. And heave!
准备好了吗?用力拉啊!
Please, I need your help! Come on!
拜托 我需要大家帮助 快点
Any port in a storm.
暴风雨中靠港停泊
Cotton’s right. We’ve got the Pearl,
科顿没说错 我们已经搞到黑珍珠了
What about Jack? Are you gonna leave him?
那杰克怎么办 你们就这样丢下他?
Jack owes us a ship.
杰克欠我们一条船
There’s the Code to consider.
我们也有法典参详
The Code?
法典?
You’re pirates.
你们是海盗
Hang the Code, and hang the rules!
让法典和规矩都见鬼去吧!
They’re more like guidelines anyway.
那些只不过是些指导而已
Bloody pirates!
该死的海盗!
Hey. What?
-嘿! -什么?
Is it supposed to be doing that?
这也是计划好的吗?
They’re stealing our ship!
他们在偷我们的船
Bloody pirates!
该死的海盗!
Boarders, away!
登船者 让开!
Come on!
快!
Gaaah!
啊!
Me eye!
我的眼睛!
Aaaah! Aaaah!
-啊! -啊!
I’m gonna teach you the meaning of pain!
我要让你知道什么才是痛苦
Do you like pain?
你喜欢痛苦吗?
Try wearing a corset.
那就去穿件女式胸衣试试
Whose side is Jack on?
杰克站在哪一边?
At the moment?
你是问现在?
Aaaaaah!
啊!
No fair.
不公平
Ten years you carry that pistol, and now you waste your shot.
这支枪跟你有10年了 可惜你在浪费子弹而已
He didn’t waste it.
他没有浪费
I feel…
我感觉到…
Cold.
好冷
Parley?
停战行吗?
The ship is ours, gentlemen.
这艘船是我们的了 先生们
Huzzah!
胜利!
Huzzah!
胜利!
We should return to the Dauntless,
我们应该返回无畏号♥
Your fiance will be wanting to know you’re safe.
你的未婚夫一定急于知道你的安危
If you were waiting for the opportune moment…
如果你还在等待一个好时机
That was it.
那就是刚才
If you’d be so kind,
如果你能施恩
I’d be much obliged if you’d drop me off at my ship.
将我送到我的船上 我将感激不尽
I’m sorry, Jack.
我很抱歉 杰克
They done what’s right by them. Can’t expect more than that.
他们是按道上规矩做的 别指望更多
Jack Sparrow, be it known that you…”
“杰克 斯派洛 著名的…..””
Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow.
船长 杰克 斯派洛船长
For your willful commission of crimes against the crown.”
“鉴于你对皇室政♥府♥所犯下的罪行”
Said crimes being numerous in quantity
罄竹难书”
and sinister in nature.
令人发指
The most egregious of these to be cited herewith.
现列举重罪条目如下:
Piracy, smuggling…”
海盗、走私…
This is wrong.
这样不对
Commodore Norrington is bound by the law.
诺灵顿司令官必须依法办事
As are we all.
我们也是
lmpersonating an officer of the Spanish Royal Navy.
假扮西班牙皇家海军军官”
lmpersonating a cleric of the church of England.”
假扮英格兰教会神职人员
Ah, yeah.

Sailing under false colors, arson, kidnapping,
伪装他国船只、纵火、绑♥架♥、劫掠、偷猎”
looting, poaching, brigandage, pilfering, depravity,
盗窃、腐化堕落
depredation, and general lawlessness.
破坏、藐视法律
And for these crimes
对于以上罪行的指控
you have been sentenced to be, on this day,
你今日被判绞刑
hung by the neck until dead.
立即处死
May God have mercy on your soul.”
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂
Governor Swann.
斯旺市长
Commodore.
准将
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
I should have told you every day from the moment I met you.
我必须告诉你 自从我们相见的那一刻起
I love you.
我就爱上了你
Marines.
士兵
I can’t breathe.
我喘不过气来了
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白!
Move!
快!
What…
什么…
Move!
走开!
Come on!
干嘛!
Right! Come on, lads!
-好! -来啊 年轻人!
I thought we might endure some ill conceived escape attempt.
我早料到会有人劫法场
But not from you.
不过没想到会是你
On our return to Port Royal, I granted you clemency.
当年返回罗耶港途中 我救你一命
And this is how you thank me?
而你就这样答谢我?
By throwing in your lot with him?
把你的大好前程都葬送在他身上?
He’s a pirate!
他可是一个海盗!
And a good man.
也是一位好人
If all I have achieved is the hangman
如果我所做的一切
will earn two pairs of boots instead of one, so be it.
只是白搭上自己性命 那我也认了
My conscience will be clear.
我的良心告诉我这是对的
You forget your place, Turner.
你忘记你的立场了 特纳
It’s right here between you and Jack.
在你和杰克之间我已作出了选择
As is mine.
还有我
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白!
Lower your weapons.
放下你们的武器!
For goodness sake, put them down!
看在上帝份上放下枪!
So this is where your heart truly lies, then?
那么这才是你的真心所在?
It is.
是的
Well! I’m actually feeling rather good about this.
好吧 我不禁要为此拍手叫好
I think we’ve all arrived at a special place.
我想大家正处于一种微妙的关系
Spiritually.
包括思维
Ecumenically.
世界观
Grammatically.
语言
I want you to know that I was rooting for you, mate.
我想告诉你 我绝对支持你 伙计
Know that.
知道吗
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
It would never have worked between us, darling.
但在我俩之间这些似乎都不起作用 亲爱的
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Will.
威尔
Nice hat.
帽子很漂亮
Friends.
各位!
This is a day that you will always remember

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!